It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

That was an interesting & balanced post, Alan. I'd have to say that's mostly how I lean in general.

Have you happened to have read Greg Valdez's Dulce Base The Truth and Evidence From the Case Files of Gabe Valdez as regards cattle mutilation?

I think Greg makes a good case for a secret radiation and experimental technology research project. Outside of that and other than natural causes (predators etc) or accidents that were mistaken as being unexplainable---I can't think what else might be doing it. But aliens doesn't seem to me to be part of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Was she the Kashmiri woman from outer space? Or was there some other guy in the story married to some Kashmiri spooky woman?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not the book but I've seen a video on the sherif's son and his father's notes. A lot there in common with the Bennewitz story.

Dulcie for a long time I have thought that as not having basis. Simply because esoteric style snooping found nothing there. I have curtailed my curiosity of late by the way, in some things.

There is a book I have not read with a curious title. The Greys Have Been Framed. by Jack Brewer.

Perhaps The Phenomenon Has Been Framed might one day be on the book shelves.

The more I learn the truer that becomes. And sorting that out requires not throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Sorta where I am now with my thinking.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Was she the Kashmiri woman from outer space? Or was there some other guy in the story married to some Kashmiri spooky woman?

Here is an old post about Ron and the princess.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Ron's wife, who he was assigned to protect since she was 5, allegedly came from the other side of this portal.

And Pandolfi regards his mate Dan Smith as "insane"?

And doesn't Grant Motor-Gob Cameron host a lot of this junk on his YT channel?

There's plenty of material there for a new sit-com, surely.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

originally posted by: Willtell

Here is an old post about Ron and the princess.

m.facebook.com...

guys im at a genuine loss for words here

...also dan smith lives with him??
edit on 12019f3007America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The website it leads to is . . . Creepy.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
sooooo i saw a photograph floating around showing knapp and jeremy corbell taking a photo with rich doty
is that photo real?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlanHenderson

The website it leads to is . . . Creepy.

Funny how Guenon turns up again and again.

Also:
“One of the magical characteristics of the Princess is her ability to change form, shape, and size. On occasion she may appear 10 feet tall or more, then a moment later she is barely 5 feet tall. It is this magical ability that confused scientists for many years regarding the pod. Inside it is a universe unfolding to her desires yet outside it is easily portable. Read about her response to an avalanche as a small child. She jumped into her Pod and traveled safely down the mountain. Until now, readers wondered how the Pod was nearby. She kept it with her at all times.”

This is...something.

“The Avians began their search for the visitor. An Avian viewer searched the universe, past and present, for bits of information. An Avian physicist examined gravitational wave anomalies from satellites orbiting the Earth. An Avian medical doctor examined information from brain scans from the highest mountains on Earth. For a brief time, Avians joined together in the Working Group to compare notes and connect the dots. Then the youngest Avian was requested to attend a meeting at the White House. The President of the United States took a few minutes to joke about old times when they could chat over fondue without the burden of wisdom, then the Ambassador walked in to the meeting. The President and Avian listened as the Ambassador described growing up along the banks of the Vishansar Lake in Kashmir, and how a small child had been found floating within an invisible pod. He had taken this child into his custody, but he soon realized it was not an ordinary child. He then offered two gifts, the pod for the President, and the child for the Avian. She was just 5 years old during this visit, so he would continue to care for her. With his death, she would pass on to the Avian, and the final chapter would unfold. WCM”

Dan is rambling about the Holocaust by page 7 and well...

This from Ron himself seemingly.
edit on 12019f3010America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12019f3010America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

My eyes! : (

A while ago I visited distant relatives and sitting on the table was a pliedian book. How in ancient times they crashed landed their flying saucer and fought valiantly against the odds to survive. An emotional roller coaster ride for the reader from reading the blurb on the back cover.

I "looked" at that book and noticed a smokey black vortex emerging from the cover.

Then noticed a very tall dark entity nearby, one I normally associate with the "pliedian" stuff.

Get your's now! Comes with a free pliedian with every copy sold.

Flippant, but that is how it is in simple terms.

I also "see" those big tall shadows at New Age centers when they have introductory nights, generally eight of them. I went to one in the '90s.

Those shadows are interested in a lot of UFO/tech/alien groups. So when people suddenly go off the rails in regards to "benevolent aliens" after reading a book, there is probably more to it than an over active imagination.

It is those emotional stories mostly. Dry factuals are generally safe, from observation that is.

I think those shadows are often behind a lot of the sillier stuff like the TTSA and some of the people discussed in this thread and it's predecessor. What their agenda is I don't know but they seem to seek out certain people and herd them into groups.

Maybe (a part of?) Vallee's control system?

Public libraries are vectors for a lot of things.

edit on 6-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Enlarged

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Whilst Ron "The Dolphin" Pandolphi has some interesting connections going way back.....

Anything to do with portals, Princesses or DS and I tap out......
edit on p29115192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Knapp makes many contradictions in that interview.

He claims thay we shouldn't believe the DOD in regards to documents or information provided by them as they have always lied and covered it up BUT we should believe Zondo who worked for them....

Also anyone who puts out a narrative without investigation or paying their dues as an investigative reporter / journalist are basically keyboard warrior's..... Essentially no-one else is allowed an opinion or to investigate so it would seem...unless of course your one of the new generation of bloggers (young guns) thay supports thr narrative, then thats OK!

Bigelow et al have spent millions in the "search for the truth" Funny how they never release information then huh...in terms of verification we are supposed to take their word for it.

I used to like George Knapp, some of his previous work was excellent, but someway down the line he compromised himself I think.
edit on p28257192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Are they searching for truth?

Or are they searching for a way to communicate?

Trade follows learning to communicate.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

anyone?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
as for everybody wondering what the phenomena is, well just read 2 books: operation trojan horse and mothman prophecies, it will tell everthing you will ever want to know about them

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
as for everybody wondering what the phenomena is, well just read 2 books: operation trojan horse and mothman prophecies, it will tell everthing you will ever want to know about them

You ahould check out The Big Breakthrough.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The whole Ron & Dan show is a soul sucking road to go down. I wouldn't recommend it. Lots of riddles, dead ends, mazes, in jokes, and pure dribble mixed in from outside posters.

It saddens me to see my own posts from two years ago on that link. I was actually reasonably optimistic that some kind of revelation was imminent.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Anything to do with portals, Princesses or DS and I tap out......

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Peter Levenda released a Research Journal concurrent with Gods. There is a lone entry on a page and I was wondering what people think he’s referencing here.

The long entry is the preceding page if you want some context to where it is in the Journal. The rest of the entry page is completely blank so the following page does not offer much context.

What context does the “Mad Max” cover?

i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

edit on 7-4-2019 by Cornissa because: Trying to embed pics

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join