It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cornissa

Im finding it a little difficult to read. Am using a phone though but still struggling.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Im finding it a little difficult to read. Am using a phone though but still struggling.

Yep..it's not easy to read. Maybe some kind soul will help us

edit on 7-4-2019 by Cornissa because: Typo...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Someone's handwritting sucks.

The first.

"Mad Max" post appopalyptic scenario reverse/????? of the cargo cult.

Need thinking on that one.

The second seems like they are fighting a loosing battle with the "phenomenon" itself and/or a global event (not "disclosure") in the not so distant future.

Maybe in the first entry they are trying to create a "new paradym" to feed the masses to remain in control and saving face post "appocalypse".

However, some(?) of the direct experiencers know the real story and their existance is potentially a big problem which they don't know how to counter.

So the first entry may be:

In the post appocalyptic world, and the arrival of "others" for all to see. How do you change the inevitable cargo cult senario to a scenario where the PTB (rich folks, royalty religeon etc.) survive with authority privilege intact.

- gotta re read that multiple times to make more sense of it.

What's your take on it Cornissa?

afterthought

Sounds like the PTB know they have lost the battle and time is running out quickly.

After the apocalypse, perhaps they are worried that they will be hunted down for selling out everyone else.

"How do we turn this arround?"

edit on 7-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Added afterthought

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Wells messed up his futures.

Wha' about the Morlocks and Eloi?
Is it possible the future is not pre-determined and there's more than one possible future?

Some, like Brian Greene, infer the block universe model says the future is already written, but I think his interpretation must be flawed.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

To be honest, I don't think Levenda is the harbinger of any great revelation regarding this or any other subject. If you have read his book, which I assume you have, it is really just a revamp of the Ancient Aliens mythos.

The "Phenomenon" has been with us from times immemorial and humans have interpreted it as gods and supernatural beings. Etcetera, etcetera.

The evidence for this is flimsy, to put it mildly, and Levendas book does not in any way make a better case for this to be true than other books that came before it, although Levenda (and by extension TTS) are careful to distance themselves from the whole Ancient Aliens field. But the underlying premise is the same, although there are no references to Nasca Lines or Alien Pyramids.

And there are no "aliens" either, just the Phenomenon.
Which might make it slightly easier to swallow for some. To me, however, it matters little if you call it "aliens", "phenomenon" or "other". If it sticks in the throat, then it sticks, and it sticks because it lacks any meaningful evidence to ease its passage.

I understand that his notes may be interesting as a view into the writing process, but I can't really see any great insight come from it.

If there was some crucial piece of the puzzle that would make a difference, wouldn't a good author see to it that it was presented in the final book?

Its similar to Corso's book, where some people will claim that the notes hold the keys to great mysteries whereas the actual finished book does not.

This seems like myth making and an absurdity to me.

I don't know why you are interested in Levendas notes, but I would warn anyone to temper their expectations.

Levenda has been known to appear on ATS in the past, however, so maybe he will make an appearance to interpret his handwriting for us :-)

Live long, and prosper!

edit on 8-4-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Baa and Cornissa

First image text

---------------------------
"Mad Max" postapocaleptic scenario as reverse/reflex of cargo cult.

Second image text.
Disclosure is happening now: it is ongoing,
one contactee/experiencer at a time.
It is a mu???? to wait for a govt agency to
legitimize the experiences. Govts are at war
w/ each other + cannot be trusted to make statements re: ontological principals or theories.

This ongoing event transcends politics, as it must. Govts + corps may secure physical evidence but they cannot secure direct experience. The church may try to re-interpret the experience but that only works for those who have not had direct experience. Both of these institutions crassly can only manipulate the facts + communications of the phenomenon but they cannot replicate it. This is the threat of the coming paradigm shift.

edit on 8-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: bbs code

Note. The sentence "the govts are at war w/ _ _ _ other + . . . ."

I read the word as 'exd', my sensible daughter says it is 'each'.

'mu????' I have no idea.

edit on 8-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Added footnote

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

from what I recall BT - in one of Lavendas interviews last year, the majority of the book was already laid out before Levenda became involved, he just had to fill in the gaps.

I'll find the interview and post it....

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
George Knapp on Spaced Out Radio

1hr 40mins in

This was actually a very interesting interview. Dave Scott is obviously schooled in proper journalism as opposed to many 'amateur' podcasters who tend to ramble, ask multiple questions all in one go, or even struggle to ask questions at all. Dave asked some good questions in a respectul way and George didn't shirk them.

George has certainly had an interesting career and it was good to hear about it. He seems to have found stability from working for KGRA TV for over 30 years. Almost unprecedented nowadays for a journalist of his standing. Maybe one day he'll write his stories all up in a book?

However when it came to TTSA he does seem to have got too close to it all. Which I suspect comes from the early days when he was helping Tom DeLonge . He did accept TTSA PR was rather poor. But as you've said he also seemed to be blaming the "UFO community" and keyboard warriors (or worriers I am not sure!) for most of TTSA's ills. Well those that ask awkward questions with no formal training in journalism. The new young guns who cheerlead from the sidelines are to be applauded. He also claimed this was something ex-government intelligence people were trying to do that no one else had tried before. But also later criticised the same intelligence people for being dishonest and truthful.

Again it's that expectation that disclosure (or whatever truth you seek) has to come from the very same people who can't be trusted to tell the truth!

Apparently George said TTSA are not aiming to convince ufology anyway. Which in my mind is another problem. Nobody else is paying attention!

George also said he doesn't believe TTSA have a UFO part (or even an old Cadillac alternator from 1948!) he thinks the TV show coming will answer a lot more questions. I hope it does.

I still think we have a genuine mystery over the Nimitz 2004 UFO cases they have continually pushed. Although that also has a lot of questions too. But there are so many nagging doubts that many people have raised. Roll on this "Unintended Show" on the Fashion Channel I say.....

edit on 8/4/2019 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

I believe it says:

"it is a mistake to wait for a govt agency..."

Also "Mad Max post-apocalyptic scenario as reverse/reflex of cargo cult"

Also: It might be EXPLICATE rather than REPLICATE.

edit on 8-4-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thanks CC, your probably right there.

'Mistake' would be the sensible choice.

'Explicate' would be in context.

Never heard of explicate before; "to explain".

"Apocalypse" and "cargo cult" are an odd combination when you separate them with "reverse" and "reflex". The second image didn't really fit.

edit on 8-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlanHenderson

Someone's handwritting sucks.

The first.

"Mad Max" post appopalyptic scenario reverse/????? of the cargo cult.

Need thinking on that one.

The second seems like they are fighting a loosing battle with the "phenomenon" itself and/or a global event (not "disclosure") in the not so distant future.

Maybe in the first entry they are trying to create a "new paradym" to feed the masses to remain in control and saving face post "appocalypse".

However, some(?) of the direct experiencers know the real story and their existance is potentially a big problem which they don't know how to counter.

So the first entry may be:

In the post appocalyptic world, and the arrival of "others" for all to see. How do you change the inevitable cargo cult senario to a scenario where the PTB (rich folks, royalty religeon etc.) survive with authority privilege intact.

- gotta re read that multiple times to make more sense of it.

What's your take on it Cornissa?

afterthought

Sounds like the PTB know they have lost the battle and time is running out quickly.

After the apocalypse, perhaps they are worried that they will be hunted down for selling out everyone else.

"How do we turn this arround?"

My take on this stuff. Huh. I think Mr Levenda is approaching this whole stuff (Ufos, phenomenon, etc) in a very occultish way. The problem is, in occultism is veil after veil after veil. Insanity guaranteed. I'm an axperiencer but the more I read the less I know.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Good toughts! Nah I don't buy Levenda's theory. I read the book and it's nothing original. Except the ending with the lovecraftian wibe. I was a member of the O.T.O., there is nothing new about the occult playing with the Great Old Ones. The Typhonian O.T.O. is where Levenda's inspiration are.

Still it's an interesting thing to read this kinda stuff.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlanHenderson
Baa and Cornissa

First image text

"Mad Max" postapocaleptic scenario as reverse/reflex of cargo cult.

Second image text.
Disclosure is happening now: it is ongoing,
one contactee/experiencer at a time.
It is a mu???? to wait for a govt agency to
legitimize the experiences. Govts are at war
w/ each other + cannot be trusted to make statements re: ontological principals or theories.

This ongoing event transcends politics, as it must. Govts + corps may secure physical evidence but they cannot secure direct experience. The church may try to re-interpret the experience but that only works for those who have not had direct experience. Both of these institutions crassly can only manipulate the facts + communications of the phenomenon but they cannot replicate it. This is the threat of the coming paradigm shift.

Note. The sentence "the govts are at war w/ _ _ _ other + . . . ."

I read the word as 'exd', my sensible daughter says it is 'each'.

'mu????' I have no idea.

Thanks. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Thank you. But am not entirely sure about this. I think to tread with caution.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

My take on this stuff. Huh. I think Mr Levenda is approaching this whole stuff (Ufos, phenomenon, etc) in a very occultish way. The problem is, in occultism is veil after veil after veil. Insanity guaranteed. I'm an axperiencer but the more I read the less I know.

I quite agree.

I looked up who's handwritting it was afterwards (stupid of me not to do so first). I saw more than I bargained for.

I'm an axperiencer but the more I read the less I know.

Perhaps it is because books are someone's conceptual thoughts. Conceptual thinking is separated from reality and experiencing is direct?

I don't read any books myself. I don't think I'll read handwritting either from now on. I didn't have a pleasant night last night.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Interestingly, the "human tissue effects" of UAP is getting some coverage in the UK press and also mentions Rendlesham and the 70s Brazil case too...although the article does appear to have been thrown together, at least that's how I read it...;
metro.co.uk...

edit on p44415192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p44430192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I was reading that earlier Pigs. It will be interesting what follows in due course.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

Yes, the Mad Max line doesn't make any sense to me either.

What would be the reverse or reflex of a Cargo Cult? Deciding that all religious experience is manufactured and there's no objective reality to spiritual connection?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

It is difficult to make sense of the thoughts behind the writting in those two images. It assumes an apocalypse and focuses on afterwards.

One idea is this:

Mad Max is post apocalyptic primitive society - probably warlord-ism.

Creating a cargo cult would reverse the descent into violence by uniting the people in a common focus.

Feudal/warlord society needs a king to unite into a more peaceful society.

In a modern post apocalypse society the old power brokers might be hunted down and killed.

So what replaces the old power structures?

Create a cargo cult either manufactured or brought about by the experiencers and their disclosure.

Maybe a cargo cult outcome is a reflex of post apocalyptic society (mad max) who desperately want to be saved. A psychological reflex to the horrors of warlord society?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   
John Greenewald Jr of blackvault.com asking the inconvenient questions about the timeline of AATIP.

Navigating the Twisted Maze of the AATIP Timeline

Some investigative journalism at last from a self declared non-journalist.

Praise be.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join