It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The crack in the bowl is also a "thought bubble" in a cartoon. Perhaps someone was saying "think about it" as a breadcrumb to something else?

Like someone was watching your thoughts or reading over your shoulder by watching those thoughts?

Perhaps a statement "Pay Attention!"

I would wonder what I was reading and thinking just before.

Yeah it is there, and somethimes it chooses to act - timing and intention.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yeah, I think so too, and it is difficult not to attach concepts.

When encountering a big snake in the bush we don't stop to spend time thinking "is it dangerous?". We move away instead.

All the theory and conceptual thinking comes afterwards.

Religeous concepts get so overthought by people who are interpreting something they did not witness themselves that the concept eventually bears no resemblence to the original.

A correspondance to "aliens and UFOs" there perhaps.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Ignoring military completely.

I'm not sure where science is on this, so "believe it or not".

Okay. Picture within the magnetic landscape a horizontal plane with nine "nodes" forming a regular polygon.

Add the same above and below to get three stacked horizontal polygons.

Next a single node above and below the three polygons.

Sorta like a double ended crystal structure some fifty nautical miles across and over a hundred tall half burried in the ground. The distance between upper and lower polygons is about a hundred nautical miles.

The three horizontal polygons each form a two dimensional surface having length and width only with zero height.

Like how the surface of a pond is between the water and the air.

I use the term "magnetic" because this structure is close enough to (I think) be affected by RADAR, EM etc..

The other side of the surfaces are difficult to describe so I'll borrow from Relativity. (Sorry phage : (

The structure is in three dimensions of length width and height. If the fourth dimension is "time" and we define time as motion/inertia, then the structure has four dimensions.

If we consider inertia as inheritable from the cosmos around us, we can understand that by engaging and disengaging external inherited inertia we can play with the linearity of time.

On the other side of the surface it is only really the earth's inherant inertia that exists. Whereas we, on this side have inherited the sun's inertia which has inherited the galaxie's inertia and so on which is affected by other planetary bodies (gravity).

The folks over there in "a less linear time than here" have the knack of operating the "machinery" there to engage inertia and disengage inertia.

A crappy explanation but it is the best I can do on how this stuff works.

There is more than one of these. One in England I believe and another near the Swiss border, central Oz which might be the "Olgas" I would guess and so on.

Maybe people shouldn't use RADAR and EMFs near these places, those things might be disturbing these surfaces making coming and going a bit bumpy for the neighbors.

There ya go pigsy, just for you.

I'd better step back so the thread can get back on purpose.

edit on 15-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Accuracies

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

To the stars academy of arts and science...

Where does arts relate in his schema?

Is it mystical arts?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

The arts comes before the science....(the science may never arrive at all).

The arts are mainly the "Dark Arts" as taught by Gran' 'Hoff' Tarkin.....and assisted by Lue Vader (canteen supervisor on the Death Star)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

are you sure thats no Geoff your talking about lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

One and the same person.

These characters often have to take stage names when they launch themselves into the wonderful world of entertainment.

edit on 15/4/2019 by mirageman because: I got his autograph

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: pigsy2400
Don't get me started again on Knapp. He's covering TTSA as a journalist but he actually worked with Delonge to help craft the three Levenda books. Has he admitted this as a disclaimer on his stories? He also worked directly for Bigelow when he was "between projects" or something vague like that. Very nebulous.

I have to say. I am disappointed FOR Knapp, not AT him.

I suspect he was involved hoping to get the scoop, but was limited by NDAs and then they give the piece to NYT, which exposure wise was the right move.

Inadvertently made him look like a cabal insider not a reporter. But I suspect his intent was always to break the news but is not able to.

Live and learn, next time stay on the outer, don't tie your hands with NDAs.

I like GK very much He has done much for paranormal exposure.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

I understand it sounds crazy. But consider this. NEVER in all my many years of living in homes, apartments, barracks, have some dishes ALL BY THEMSELVES ejected from a cabinet I was nowhere near for hours. No windows, rodents, nothing near the cabinet.

I’m dealing with the subject of Ufology at my PC in my office on a specific subject just as I’m talking to you and that happens all of a sudden. What am I supposed to do? Or think what in the world just happened?

I originally didn’t relate to what I was doing until I saw the saucer and bowl on the floor. I’ve got glasses, silverware, other dishes in the cabinet, so why just a saucer and bowl get thrown out?

Maybe the place is haunted.

I only posted that because I had promised someone here, I don't recall who, that I would post a picture of the cracked bowl but didn't at the time have a decent camera.

edit on 15-4-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yes Zazz. I know we have been totally irreverent and huge parts of this thread are not really serious. It's all because TTSA are all about entertainment first. So why not join them with a complete parody? If we can't laugh at ourselves then let's at least laugh at TTSA.

I think we all still give George a lot of kudos for what he's done in the past. No one doubts his abilities as an investigative reporter. The best host on Coast to Coast by far and If he ever writes an autobiography I will be one of the first to buy it. I agree to a large extent with you. I think he got involved with Tom DeLonge very early in the game and has become so tied into the TTSA machine that he hasn't an easy get out. This one really hasn't worked out for him.

If we look back then maybe he had to make similar agreements with Bigelow? But in a different age he turned it all to his advantage. George obviously had to hold back on reporting on certain aspects of Skinwalker for a long time. But eventually got the story out in his book with Colm and then the movie last year. We may never have heard about it at all. Even though I am still left wondering why it's oft said the ranch is full of a history of a strange events going back centuries. But there don't seem to be many at all when I look for them.

Maybe he could have really solved the Lazar case as well if Bigelow had not tried to employ Lazar in his short lived ZR2 company. We will never know the complexities of getting these sort of stories out and who puts the blockers on. It's not like being a fashion reporter for the Murdoch popular press.

Of course as we know as well, in the USA, the intel boys are never far away and begin circling around you as soon as you show an interest in these esoteric subjects. So it's a fine line to tread being a journalist deeply embedded in this field. As soon as you accept a tidbit of information you risk compromising yourself entirely. I guess you take your choices and you sign your non-disclosure agreements in the hope of a scoop. No matter how long you've played the game it's always, always a gamble.

I think we should applaud George for his 30 years investigating the topic. He's a major reason a lot of us became interested in it. Whatever he got himself into with TTSA I hope he hasn't tied himself into it beyond the History Channel production "Unintended" . There will be a huge cliffhanger at the end of the series where Hoff will announce they are close to a breakthrough with the metamaterials and the tic-tac UFO will have expanded into a huge mystery without resolution either.

And then to season two coming next year. Where will be having a different but very similar conversation. As Zondo would tell us.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think the new reality docudrama from TTSA will be on the model of Keeping up with the Kardashians!

Of course, without all the opulence and vanity.

And like that show, it will be just as FAKE.

Zondo running around pretending to investigate trinkets from space, video phone calls with TDL and Puthoff pretending to be dealing with serious topics.

Interviewing folks we’ve all seen interviewed 1000 times in other UFO shows like AA.

Though, I’m looking forward to it just to see what they will do. Like I said many times here, there’s nothing new in Ufology. Interesting to see what they concoct. Likely just rehash old stories,... Old wine new bottles.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The only time I ever saw "Keeping up with Kardashians" was years ago when I was visiting my sister. Weirdly enough Travis Walton was on the show. I remember asking her why Travis Walton was on a TV show for the intellectually challenged.

She asked me who Travis Walton was?

I told her he was an actor in Star Trek Deep Space Nine and actually hated the Cardassians.

I think that was a moment that we both thought each other were complete idiots.

Luckily I have a couple of other sisters who still speak to me!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yeah, the Kardashian show I’m almost embarrassed to admit I ever watched it. Maybe my libido was involved… all those half-naked women.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It doesn't sound crazy at all. It happens a lot to a lot of people. I don't talk about a lot of things even on ATS. Non-experiencers just don't get it untill it happens to them. Then it is all "Oh crap!"

In these things, timing is everything and a matter of interpretation.

Jung spoke of syncronicities and atributed it to some subconscious process. The new age reinterpreted Jung and turned it into "The Universe" collective mind.

But really, it an interaction with individuals who are, in a way and a little bit tongue in cheek PC, physically challenged.

The moment was important to someone and perhaps all they could do was break dishes.

The most frustrating thing for "them" is that we simply do not listen.

There was a case on ATS. A girl's disappearing contraceptives. It was worked out that the girl had a boyfriend and "they" were trying to tell her that he was Mr Right for her, to get pregnant and marry him and live happily ever after.

That is how it works : )

Afterthought

There was a movie, a kid sees dead people and he helps a detective with a muder. That is how it really is.

Last night as I was falling asleep, I was violently whacked on the top of the head to the point of almost putting my neck out.

She is a dead human girl about seventeen years old. She wants my attention presumably because she is in trouble. I will sort her problems out today.

That is life with the "phenomenon" ; )

edit on 15-4-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Added afterthought

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Grant Cameron today:

As Sherlock Holmes once declared "The game is afoot." It appears the open public phase of managing magic is about to begin. One of the two camps is about to make an announcement. In days, not weeks, if I am getting the straight goods. Skeptics should now start working up some new lines.

He went on to say this will be a scientific announcement that somehow ties in with aliens.

What exactly are the two camps? TTSA and Firmage?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Yeah, I know the spooky things are real and when they happen we have varying responses depending on one’s disposition. I’ve had many, which I won’t go into here since they're off topic and basically, it's against my principles to go into personal experiences like this. I actually went into this simply because although I'm sure its real its not a big thing.

I do believe and we all ought to believe in a phenomenon which isn’t logically explained ironically by the very fact of science and technological advancements.

Just imagine going back in time and showing the primitives a radio!

Yet people still look down on things that aren’t logical. Which in itself isn’t logical

Some folks don’t have them therefore don’t believe. That’s all right one day they will have them

As for the experience in question, I actually never sat down and analyzed it simply because if it is a communication to me, at this time I don’t deem it too vital.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Shocking. the Mind Boggles Alan.

There was a case on ATS. A girl's disappearing contraceptives. It was worked out that the girl had a boyfriend and "they" were trying to tell her that he was Mr Right for her, to get pregnant and marry him and live happily ever after.

Jewellery. Jewellry. Jewellery.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Now then, now then, now then. As it happens... I think its time to chill.

This thread is getting a bit sidetracked isn't it?

I mean disappearing contraceptives as a signal for marriage? C'mon?

It could just as easily be a sign that the local school lollipop man was pulling a sickie. So be careful on the roads.....

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

looks like the great dragon is coming, a planet that brings fireballs??

more likely a weaponized satellite....... the mind boggles.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

disappearing contraceptives as a signal for marriage? C'mon? 

Its very amusing , and the lollipop man looks like Dr Sarfatti.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join