It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Why do you think that's a good answer?

Real disclosure of an alien life form would come from NASA and or the collection of other global space agencies around the world. We had a trial run of sorts with the Martian Rock in 1996 when Bill Clinton actually announced the possibility of life found in a martian meteorite.

I don't know. Maybe we are a lot stupider these days. There was a huge disconnect between what Tom DeLonge said about all sorts of crazy things from 2016 onwards and then when the muffle was placed on him Zondo became defacto leader of Team Tom.

But let's take a step back. Because here is what effectively happened.

AATIP was closed down in 2012 after the Mayan's are crossed off the list for providing reliable advanced information of coming apocalypses. Just below Nostradamus.

A year or two later someone at the DoD hears DeLonge bleating at his Air Force Open Day....

"Hey we got that dude who sings about canine fornication has an idea about selling UFOs to millenials who live down the coasts of the USA. Sounds like a good idea huh? NASA and Clinton was so Generation X."

US DoD buy the idea which ironically involves selling a lot of fiction.

They appoint a former $cientologist scientist (who has not the best of reputations with real scientists) as the Vice President.

Now they need a Global Security Director.

Just the man - Zondo he's just being made redundant from the DoD. We saw his acceptance letter. He gave it to Christ Mellon. Sorry getting mixed up with UFO Judas there. Chris Mellon.

Ohhh! hang on the dude who has infiltrated UFOData. We'll get him in as our National Security Advisor. We need lots of security. Especially with the internet these days. Mellon is just the guy!

So Hoff is VP and Zondo and Mellon are employed to work security for TTSA. Semivan comes along for the ride. Always need a former CIA man who now works for the CIA as a contractor. Just in case that internet security doesn't work as expected.

Needing at least someone with a bit of credibility a figure from the aerospace industry is needed too....And so Justice is served.

OK. Disclosure on the History Channel, coming soon in 2019. If it's a success this will go on like Oak Island where it never quite happens for the boys. This is how it all should be done......

Whatever it is they are doing they are doing it 'right now'.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

What he said ^^^^

It's vexing how little people care that a claim for disclosure on a subject that potentially alters humanity can be monetized and then serialized on history channel.

One wouldn't be surprised if they did the same with a cure for cancer.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It's vexing how little people care that a claim for disclosure on a subject that potentially alters humanity can be monetized and then serialized on history channel.

It's just an indication of American culture. Nothing is sacred; everything is fair game in a society obsessed with "Bread and circus." The demand for content is unbelievable!!

It is "vexing"....

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Kit and crew also addressed the subject in the T.I.G.E.R. & Emerging Cognitive Neuroscience and Related Technologies, from the National Research Council studies where it was noted that the U.S. is in danger of lagging behind other countries where human experimentation isn’t constrained by ethical considerations. China was mentioned. Having noted that I’d say it’s at least worth mentioning that Kit is the Assistant Dean of Clinical Research, China for the Wayne State School of Medicine.

The DeLonge interview with Linda Moulton Howe that was posted a few pages back, De Longe kept going on about US and Russia, and all I could think about was, does he know about China? Obviously that interview was prior to China's landing on the Moon, one would hope that he is at least starting to recognise that there is a whole world of information beyond those non-boring books that he is yet to take into consideration.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This thread and the original one have only exposed TTSA in relationship to what TDL was talking about before it came out.

We have only exposed it as not a disclosure effort. It’s just a run-of-the-mill UFO organization NOT one designed to disclose anything specific. That’s really not negative but a very positive effort to reveal the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
That's a possibility of course and one I've mulled a lot over the years. At the end of the day, however, I don't think their mission is an official operation to obfuscate the governments knowledge of nuts and bolts UFOs. It just doesn't seem to account for all the things we've seen and are seeing from them.

Just because it wasn't a distraction then doesn't mean that it isn't one now. And vice versa.

If you watch the promotional video that Willtell posted, it has a nice little graphic as to how they are dividing their interests and projects, arts, technology, entertainment. No humanities. The humanities provide context, something that TTSA are trying to construct for their chosen audience, those waiting to be told the answer who have none of the gumption to find out for themselves and only read un-boring books. De Longe is their poster child.

At face value, people that need telling need telling something, this is not necessarily a bad thing but much depends on what product is being pushed. Given the personalities involved I am hoping to be surprised so far however they have exceeded my expectations.
edit on 24-3-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just noted this.

Physicist Jack Sarfatti, formerly at San Diego State University, has gone on record to say he is doing research on the propulsion system of the “tictac” by studying “alien” recovered metamaterials in the custody of Dr Puthoff’s Earthtech

www.sundayguardianlive.com... LEcWXu6XhAZ4#comment-122858

edit on 24-3-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

How much more time and effort will it take for certain agencies in the US government to confess to the many ominous or mind-boggling secrets they have kept from the public, often in violation of constitutional principles and legal norms and procedures?

Now that would be disclosure. Something akin to the post-Apartied Truth and Reconcilliation Commision would be a good place to start with amnesty offered to those prepared to co-operate.

And pigs might fly and hell freeze over.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Why do you think that's a good answer?

Because Elizondo shows a heart for the impatient and explains why he still does not want to rush things.

Real disclosure of an alien life form would come from NASA and or the collection of other global space agencies around the world. We had a trial run of sorts with the Martian Rock in 1996 when Bill Clinton actually announced the possibility of life found in a martian meteorite.

Sure, that would be great. But it is a different approach. TTSA is about the unexplained phenomena observed here on Earth that many reliable people have reported. These phenomena mostly get ignored or even ridiculed by NASA and similar institutions. A declared goal of TTSA is to make the public discussion acceptable, which seems like a good idea to me.

I don't know. Maybe we are a lot stupider these days. There was a huge disconnect between what Tom DeLonge said about all sorts of crazy things from 2016 onwards and then when the muffle was placed on him Zondo became defacto leader of Team Tom.

We lack an agreed upon definition for the word "disclosure" and - as some suspect - "the government" (who exactly is this?) probably knows much less than conspiracy theorists assume.
So what can we realistically expect of TTSA? Official acknowledgement that government agencies have reliable accounts and recordings of UFOs and laboratory proof of metamaterials that cannot yet be reproduced with known technology would be BIG, I find.
TTSA has not delivered, yet, but they seem to be moving forward.
I totally agree with you regarding the disconnect of what Tom DeLonge hinted at in earlier interviews and what we really got to see. I can live with that because I see him as an artist and visionary. The disconnect is similar to what Elon Musk promises and the production difficulties and the final price of a Tesla Model 3. Musk is a visionary, without people like him nobody would even try. But the obstacles in the real world make the outcome somewhat less glamorous.

AATIP was closed down in 2012 after the Mayan's are crossed off the list for providing reliable advanced information of coming apocalypses. Just below Nostradamus.

I agree on the Mayans being overrated

But regarding AATIP, Elizondo says right there in the text I have posted "By the way, the program is still running". In another place he says that we should get confirmation for this, possibly this year.

US DoD buy the idea which ironically involves selling a lot of fiction.

It just seems awfully involved to me to use non-existing UFOs for a disinformation campaign. And if UFOs do exist then it would be even stranger for agencies to hint at their existence. Wouldn't they then just shut up completely regarding the subject?

Just the man - Zondo he's just being made redundant from the DoD. We saw his acceptance letter. He gave it to Christ Mellon. Sorry getting mixed up with UFO Judas there. Chris Mellon.

Hey, no jokes about my personal Jesus!!!

So Hoff is VP and Zondo and Mellon are employed to work security for TTSA. Semivan comes along for the ride. Always need a former CIA man who now works for the CIA as a contractor. Just in case that internet security doesn't work as expected.

Grant Cameron's theory is that Semivan is the real head of the visible TTSA members. Semivan seems to be an "experiencer" (he and his wife were visited by aliens in their bedroom...). So Semivan understandably wants answers. Then in the background, pulling the strings, there would be Ron Pandolfi who is either a complete madman or a person carrying a tremendous responsibilty on his shoulders.

OK. Disclosure on the History Channel, coming soon in 2019. If it's a success this will go on like Oak Island where it never quite happens for the boys. This is how it all should be done......

Believe it or not, but I had not heard of Oak Island before. But of course I love it

And yes, I would hate it if the new non-fiction series "Unidentified" will be as anticlimactic as many US TV series (The 100, Zoo, X-Files, ...).

Whatever it is they are doing they are doing it 'right now'.

Cool video!
"Right now, oil companies and old men are in control." This is exactly why I hope that TTSA succeeds. Read "Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows" (the chapters about the character Jennifer) to understand what I mean.

Conclusion: TTSA should bring in The Real Hoff to make the mix perfect!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I apologize and stand corrected.

Yes, indeed, TTSA has never clearly defined "disclosure" or stated it as a goal.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I've given you a star because you took the time to respond in a thoughtful manner. We remain on opposite sides of the fence regarding TTSA but at least you aren't a blind fan and have a sense of humour too.

I can't help feeling TTSA has been concocted to distract foreign adversaries as much as serious UFO researchers away from something.

Ultimately the truth is that even if everything else falls apart TTSA have entertained us haven't they?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Certainly in the interests of balance, I have always admired SacredLore's sheer passion for all things DeLonge/TTSA-related, and his support for an alleged Truth hiding behind the fictional and non-fictional 'Sekret Machines' franchise. It's an unusual road to... well, not 'disclosure'... more a general awareness of the 'Phenomenon' in all its forms since the Second World War.

As a simple UAP/UFO awareness exercise for young-un's and formally disinterested parties in the 21st century, the books and TTSA can be applauded. Otherwise, he may really be yet another useful puppet being taken for a wild ride by the IC, as opposed to the ride he is promising:

So to all my passengers taking a ride into the land of Sekret Machines, I have been granted the opportunity to tell you a story over a series of novels about the important events that happened over the past sixty years. These moments shaped our world in more ways than one. I know it seems unbelievable, but it’s true.

Ahem, we'll soon be the judge of the Truth, Tom.

I'm not holding any breath but, as MM says, we have certainly been entertained along the way.

edit on 24-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Interesting thoughts that I have had recently too MM, a distraction....

If you asked most people what else is going on in ufology, if you were to remove TTSA from the conversation, I doubt most would be able to answer...!!

Whilst we have been having fun with it once it became clear it was bollocks.... What else have we missed in the meantime?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thank you

I appreciate your thorough research, it has helped me to remain somewhat wary of TTSA.

I find your theory that TTSA is just a distraction plausible and admit that my choice of sides is influenced by wishful thinking: I would prefer to live in a world where a few heroic men lead us into a better future than in one where we just get betrayed over and over again by a mighty and egotistic elite.
But the reality will be what it is. Hopefully there will be some clarification this year.

And for sure, the whole thing has a great entertainment value

edit on 24-3-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Jacques Vallee once commented that some of the non human IP address internet connections might be evidence of something else connecting to our networks. Something non terrestrial.

Of course, it was a joke.

Unless the truth is that a digital lifeform has had a presence here since the 40s or something and everything else is a distraction.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

While I, like you, remains very wary of TTSA and its shadowy advisors, I think we must remember that the ultimate fate of TTSA hinges not on us but on their impact on broader society.

We, who already are interested in this subject for our own reasons, are not the targets for whatever it is TTSA is trying to do.

I think this is an obvious, even stated, strategy of DeLonge et al. TTSA now "owns" the whole subject matter, with nearly all discussion revolving around their narrative and even their team. TTSAs approach to the rest of Ufology is merely a nod, with Elizondo making an appearance here and there, and asking for patience. But the main thrust is the new documentary series and the other media efforts.

What impact, if any, they are having on broader society is difficult for me to judge, but it seems obvious that they are having a greater impact than most other researchers.

My problem, in light of this, is that they might simply roll over any differing viewpoint with their narrative and their version of the truth, and any opposition to the narrative will be as irrelevant in the new paradigm as it was in the old one.

This is all good if they are selling the truth, but if they are selling more half-truths, then it is not so great perhaps.

I am not worried about the motives of DeLonge, but I am worried about an IC and military in great need of an image boost. The temptation to paint themselves in the best possible light must be very great.
edit on 25-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

We, who already are interested in this subject for our own reasons, are not the targets for whatever it is TTSA is trying to do.

This is true. They almost totally ignore UFO researchers except when it comes to their cheerleaders on social media and of course their elected media representative. Yet as soon as ArseTechnica claimed they had a debt (not deficit) last year DeLonge was all over Instagram (an effective tool for discussing corporate finances) moaning about how they hadn't contacted TTSA. Yet when people who have serious questions about their organisation do they ignore them.

I think this is an obvious, even stated, strategy of DeLonge et al. TTSA now "owns" the whole subject matter, with nearly all discussion revolving around their narrative and even their team.

They do in the United States. But that is almost solely where the UFOtainment industry is based and where all those abductions or saucer crashes happened. Aliens even met people in the desert once upon a time. So controlling the US market is enough. DeLonge is not well known outside the US either. I think Zondo is probably more popular than him and UFO Jesus now!

What impact, if any, they are having on broader society is difficult for me to judge, but it seems obvious that they are having a greater impact than most other researchers.

They are impacting on other researchers (although I would hasten to add that TTSA do not appear to do any research!). Which of course means other things are not being looked at.

If this is all to make the military and IC look good then it's the strangest way of going about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

He is still posting in this YT comments thread and covers his core theory.
www.youtube.com...

This is his summary comment:

The key idea is G/c^4 is the strength of the coupling of the mass energy-stress density tensor Tuv to the gravitational field Guv in Einstein's field equation of 1915. G is Newton's gravity constant. c is the actual speed of light at the field point where Einstein's local partial differential tensor equations apply. The speed of light is determined by the electrical and magnetic properties of the medium as shown by James Clerk Maxwell in the 1860s around the time of the American Civil War. The square of the speed of light is inversely proportional to the product of the electrical response of the material to incident electromagnetic fields "permittivity" with the corresponding magnetic response "permeability". In the case of quantum vacuum this response is primarily from virtual electron-positron pairs inside the vacuum according to Feynman-Schwinger '"Quantum Electro-Dynamics". In materials real electric charges in motion contribute as well, but usually their corrections are small. Their corrections are embodied in the "index of refraction" which is normally still not very different from 1. However, when we pump properly designed artificial layered (lattices within lattices) meta-materials with special frequencies and wavelengths of both non-radiating "Tesla" near EM fields (including "scalar" polarization) as well as radiating EM "far fields" of only two transverse polarizations, I predict that we will get enormous "Frohlich coherent" resonances pushing the effective speed of light down close to zero where light stands still in the meta-material. This makes the space-time in the material very soft easy to mould like soft clay with tiny amounts of electromagnetic energy - that can be negative making antigravity. By continuity of Einstein's equation that will spread out to the surrounding space outside the fuselage but not very far - these are called evanescent fields because we are only using the "Tesla" near fields made from coherent Glauber states of virtual gravitons including all five spin 2 tensor polarizations.

Interesting that it seems to re-use a few core principles we've heard before.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: pigsy2400

Jacques Vallee once commented that some of the non human IP address internet connections might be evidence of something else connecting to our networks. Something non terrestrial.

Of course, it was a joke.

Unless the truth is that a digital lifeform has had a presence here since the 40s or something and everything else is a distraction.

In the latest interview with Pasulka that GUT posted, she didn't seem to think it was a joke. She even said that these people involved (Tim Taylor et al) believed that any contact with the "others" would be techno based and would not be a carbon based "life-form".

It was actually the best interview I have heard her do and she is quite neutral about the likes of TTSA and as GUT mentioned in his post, she does questions if she was being "led on".

There are others who do believe that once the AI/Quantum revolution is in full swing that we will realize a few things in regards to these "others" that we previously wouldn't have known. Whilst I don't necessarily believe that personally, it is a very interesting take on the situation and I don't think that they believe it to be a joke either, especially JV.

Here is the interview for those who might have missed it;

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I can't help feeling TTSA has been concocted to distract foreign adversaries as much as serious UFO researchers away from something.

Here's an interesting bullet point from Elizondo’s 'AATIP HISTORY' slides (from 'Luis Elizondo Presents the History of AATIP' published by TTSA on YouTube):

“2009 – Congressional letter sent to DoD leadership requesting program status be upgraded to better protect the data and sensitive results due to the nature of the effort and likelihood of a Counterintelligence threat”

This would seem to suggest that they were aware of foreign adversaries, and that they did not want to expose data to them. If this follows true up until the present day, and they have sensitive results on exotic meta-materials, are we honestly going to hear the truth about that?

Has there been a sea change since 2009, in DOD policy, or was the AATIP project compromised? Who/why did they go public? Why did some CIA operatives come in under wing? Was a deal struck after this period with a positive intent toward disclosure/confirmation, or is it all aimed at misdirection?

What's happening now? [circa Aug 2018]

AATIP focus areas remain relevant to both National Security and humanity. TTSA and others are creating the environment for elements within the Executive and Legislative Branches to have the discussion.

Organizations like TTSA are developing initiatives like the “Community of Interest”, data repositories, and information sharing.

edit on 25/3/2019 by Defragmentor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join