It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So he says:

There is a difference to giving information right and giving it right now

That’s sounds nice and poetic. But its BS.

Its also a difference between information and disinformation

And also a difference between information and no information

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
They now want you to wait because they don't have anything right, right now.

Wake me up when they DO...

Finally he starts talking about the Apollo 13 movie and says:

"It was a miracle and .....30 years later you have Hollywood doing a movie with Ron Howard as director of Apollo 15"

I bet our Jim Oberg would have had Zondo flogged for that faux pas!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Id say lets tag anything zondo aatip etc hoax an be done with them.2 years was enough time.they didnt provide anything of value.they just want money

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PHDIKOULAS

they just want money

Who doesn't?

Of course, some people have standards about how to go about acquiring it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Moneys not so much the problem as is the noise,ufology has way too much noise to signal ratio sadly,feels like you need to wade through tons of hoaxes and disinfo to get to the good stuff.

Aatip delonge zondo are the latest charlatans in the ufo funfair.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
This whole thing looks like a psychological operation to influence our emotions. I wonder why they are talking almost exclusively about the USS Nimitz incident. Are they trying to sell us a story?
1. First we hear those curious pilots talking on the radio and using words like "dude" and "bro". People like John Lear are already saying this conversation looks staged and it was added later. Now we are waiting, because not everyone had seen the footage on YouTube. We are also collecting evidence, we are helping each other to find out what this all means.
2. In the upcoming show on History we will see the pilot's faces, hear their personal story and some additional footage will be presented. We already know that the incident becomes a little bit more dramatic. We will also learn that we are not totally helpless against those evil UFOs, because we know how they work.
edit on 22-3-2019 by vortimond because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The Silva record.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The study into Teleportation back in 2004 by Eric Davis with the Assistance of a FRANKLIN B. MEAD, JR. who was the Project Manager for the "Air Force Research Laboratory(AFRL)/Space and Missile Propulsion Division, Propellant Branch (PRSP), Edwards AFB. He also wrote the previous paper I linked to in terms of a paper studying the ideas for interplanetary craft.

Consequently, zero point electromagnetic radiation energy which may potentially be used to power interplanetary craft as well as provide for society's other needs has remained unharnessed.

patents.justia.com...

Well, the teleportation paper that David wrote in 2004 has some interesting conclusions considering what we know/don't know/can guess in regards to AAWSAP / SWR etc. Particularly in relation to Psychotronics...and also may go someway to explain the emphasis on "consciousness"

edit on p11820192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p11854192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p12841192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The Vatican?!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

check the slides in the recent TTSA Zondo video. You will see the Vatican up there.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think we know who took Tom Delonge's clothes. Remember this latest video on the TTSM YouTube channel? The monster is the paranormal. This thing invaded our reality and left us puzzled (without clothes). So we are walking around naked, searching for clues, and trying to find our lost clothes (the understanding of the world). The problem is we can't wear only pieces of our old clothes, which the monster left for us on it's way.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vortimond

The sequel "Who Here Knows Who Took My Ufos" to be announced in a future announcement...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: 1ofthe9

check the slides in the recent TTSA Zondo video. You will see the Vatican up there.

Mentions the UK too but then below it says Condign. That was so last century...and we had no weapon forged from it. Despite the rumours.

However the Vatican actually founded a number of observatories around the world. One being the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope slap bang in Arizona.

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

The paper Davis wrote (if you remember earlier in the thread pg7 and p9) is the one that cost US taxpayer $25k.

It was not well received apparently....

.... in 2002, Las Vegas physicist Eric Davis was paid $25,000 by the U.S. Air Force Research Lab to discuss the scientific possibilities of teleportation. That's right, teleportation....

... "The study successfully compiled an extensive review of worldwide literature and discussed the current state of research," said Col. Seig Heil, director of the AFRO Propulsion Direction, "but we were disappointed at the level of scientific rigour in the report's analysis."

In the end, the Air Force decided that "it is not appropriate to pursue further study or to mature the technology."

Las Vegas Weekly

It seems that there was also negative press elsewhere aimed at the DoD wasting lots of money on Big Eric and his work.

The Air Force Research Lab's August "Teleportation Physics Report," posted earlier this week on the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) Web site, struck a raw nerve with physicists and critics of wasteful military spending.

In the report, author Eric Davis says psychic teleportation, moving yourself from location to location through mind powers, is "quite real and can be controlled." The 88-page report also reviews a range of teleportation concepts and experiments:

"It is in large part crackpot physics," says physicist Lawrence Krauss of Case Western Reserve University,
Some experts have long criticized what they see as a military sweet tooth for junk science.... The teleportation report "raises questions of scientific quality control at the Air Force," the FAS' Steven Aftergood says.

Davis, a physicist with Warp Drive Metrics of Las Vegas, couldn't be reached for comment. The Air Force paid $25,000 for the report, part of a $20.5 million advanced rocket and missile design contract. The report calls for $7.5 million to conduct psychic teleportation experiments.

"The views expressed in the report are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy of the Air Force, the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government," says an Air Force Research Lab (AFRL) statement sent to USA TODAY. "There are no plans by the AFRL Propulsion Directorate for additional funding on this contract."

Source : USA Today Nov 5th 2004

Source : fas.org...

$25k for a pamphlet on sci-fi physics!

Perhaps the military put the money into 'junk science' like this because it is an easy way to filter cash into private corporations for slightly different studies that are then exempt from FOIA. Given the cast of characters who are always studying this but we never see any results in the real world from it.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Please never forget this is an organization, TTSA, with a known ex-IC community character at its helm—Zondo.
That in itself, as far as I’m concerned, makes them a joke and I believed that from the beginning.

Some history: The record is clear. A known government AFOSI agent Richard Doty spread open disinformation and fraud as an agent and after he was an agent.
Kit Green ran around with Vallee in the late ’90s pretending to be a legitimate researcher and 7 years later was a part of the Serpo hoax with another government operator Hal Puthoff, (Doty again) and Mr. Gullible traveler Bill Ryan!
The record is clear—they can’t be trusted

It’s an established FACT that these UFO organizations, beginning with one of the first called NICAP, started in 1956, after the Robertson panel’s recommendation to watch and direct UFO groups) also infiltrated by ex-CIA agents are part of an ongoing US government IC operation to monitor UFO perceptions by infiltrating ufo groups. This is a clearly established fact not speculation or conspiracy theory.

Anyone with any knowledge or true interest in Ufology, therefore, should not take this organization, TTSA, seriously. They are the professional wrestling of ufology, pretending to be scientists.

edit on 22-3-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: vortimond

Ancient Greek Gods...mmmmmm.

Not just Greek gods, according to the AMA, all the gods are real. He's been told that. All the gods, all the stories - real.

I was surprised to note how he can get quite eloquent when he has someone like LMH enabling him.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interestingly, these direct disinformation schemes like Doty and Serpo and TTSA just may be what I would call UFO mole hunts.

Apparently, according to Valle’s very informative forbidden science- Volume 4 diary, he relates some very strange activities of Kit Green. It’s as if he of the CIA spooky squad doesn’t know everything going on and even he is ignorant of certain mysterious government UFO activities.

These IC sponsored fraudulent UFO ventures may be some kind of attempt to draw out the super-secret group.

Now, of course, this is speculation but there is evidence of this.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Straight out of Ancient Aliens

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Looks like trouble is coming for the catholic church. They can live with extraterrestrials, but not with ancient gods.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
So what is he prattling on about?

He seemed to be trying to drive home the "threat" aspect considerably more than I recall before. Paraphrasing, it is a security issue whether it is real or not, and I kind of agree with him on that but from a more international perspective. Whoever is being led a merry dance someone is tapping out the tune for some reason or other.

I was reading your thread on the Gulf Stream 6 (I think it was six, either way I am sure you know the one I mean) and as much as I hated to, I found myself agreeing with Philip Coppens' view that it was something operational or exercise based and whatever it was they were doing they did it really well or someone did them really well. Good thread, the story was completely new to me.

I don't know, if DeLonge has been told these things, and if indeed in the corridors of power, conversations are taking place for the first time that may open the way for disclosure (whatever that may represent in the minds of groups or individuals), then the world is pretty much #ed. Really, it is either true, or the DoD and US government is run on delusions, they're the options he offered us? Is all the delay to ascertain which of those options is the most popular amongst the viewing public? They honestly can't come up with a few other explanations?

edit on 22-3-2019 by KilgoreTrout because: messes

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join