It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

On perusal of their site, SCU looks like a decent organization with serious people.

www.explorescu.org...

About the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies Mission abstract: To conduct, promote and encourage rigorous scientific examination of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena (UAP), commonly known as Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). To fully utilize scientific principles, methodologies and practices in the study of Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon observed and reported around the globe. We provide scientific case analysis support to witness cases, other scientific organizations, and government entities who are looking for the certitude of facts to this phenomenon. We seek to share credible data with the public, the media, the government, and scientific institutions, so we can further our understanding of this enigmatic phenomenon.

Though I don't mean to be negative but I have little confidence in these little groups trying to solve the UFO mystery.

They all end up saying the same stuff: they go really fast, can zig-zag all over the place, can elude pursuit, and put on a fancy light show.

edit on 11-10-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Will there be a season 2 of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation?

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Yes, they've been approved for another season

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Thank you, because I have yet to see anything official about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Dolan here says TTSA is responsible for the current more positive ufo coverage.

He goes into other things too

He makes the point I have always been saying that the only interesting thing about all this is the different press coverage.

He goes into the question is TTSA an intelligence operation. I won't say what he says, but he has an opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The BAASS and MUFON Star Team Impact Project Controversy

Not sure how I missed this thread...its pretty informative.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Does anyone know when the talk about Fastwalkers first popped up? I'm wondering if it wasn't when HAVE REGION was a thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Thanks for that one

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: celltypespecific

Will there be a season 2 of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation?

Yes...

I am still trying to figure out what will be covered...?
1. Meta-materials
2. Bob Lazar
3. Navy's declaration Ufo's real
4. Skin walker ranch...?
5. Release a new video and investigate the story behind it..?
edit on 11-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Does anyone know what went on with the Erica Lukes podcast tonight? Twitter account is locked...

twitter.com...
edit on 12019f3112America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

Edit: kcorradio.com... 55 minutes in.

20 medical cases? ‘Bidirectional mimicry’? Illegal human experimentation? Radiological surveillance by means of legumes? Bigelow was listening to the program too per twitter (one wonders what else these guys read in their spare time)...

Possible negative health effects among the staff, strange online trolling attempts...this is pretty interesting guys.

edit on 12019f3101America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

UFOLand is constantly in drama mode!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Well I for one am grabbing some popcorn!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Oh indeed its chomping season. I fancy caramel popcorn though this time.

edit on 12-10-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Oh indeed its chomping season. I fancy caramel popcorn though this time.

Be sure to dig the TTSA young gun superfans talking crap about people questioning the narrative. Good lord this set is cult like.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

We have speculated many many times here that AAWSAP / SWR was involved in human experimentation. Hence why all FOIAs regarding BAASS have been withheld as a matter of National Security.

DISCLAIMER;
The following is "total guesswork"

Bidirectional mimicry ; I would hazard a logical and total guess that we are looking at research on biological neural networking between people, brain computer interface type stuff.

Radiological surveillance using legumes, well a quick search would suggest this is monitoring of food ingested that is either radioactive or has been contaminated due to local mining, like tin for example or has been near toxic or nuclear waste.

Trolls;
Well we've had a fair share of them and I wouldn't be surprised if ATS was in the remit of that, in terms of scraping data or otherwise, especially considering how "careful" you have to be when discussing certain aspects of SWR.....
edit on p09514192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I think we’ve discussed mine tailings before - thats what really popped into my head when he mentioned the bean plot.

The big question imho is - is this -illegal- human experimentation? One would hope the media could be bothered to pay attentio...

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

We have speculated many many times here that AAWSAP / SWR was involved in human experimentation. Hence why all FOIAs regarding BAASS have been withheld as a matter of National Security.

It's not entirely speculation. I know it was a while ago but the the first page of the thread includes a section called

The Skinwalker Connection

One of the major successes of BAASS was in adopting the novel approach of utilizing the human body as a readout system for dissecting interactions with the UFO phenomenon. This novel approach aimed to circumvent the increasing evidence of deception and subterfuge by the UFO phenomenon in that multiple eyewitnesses co-located in the same vicinity frequently reported seeing widely different events. The evidence was multiplying that the UFO phenomenon was capable of manipulating and distorting human perception and therefore eyewitness testimony of UFO activity was becoming increasingly untrustworthy.

The BAASS approach was to view the human body as a readout system for UFO effects by utilizing forensic technology, the tools of immunology, cell biology, genomics and neuroanatomy for in depth study of the effects of UFOs on humans. This approach marked a dramatic shift away from the traditional norms of relying on eyewitness testimony as the central evidentiary arm in UFO investigations. The approach aimed to bypass UFO deception and manipulation of human perception by utilizing molecular forensics to decipher the biological consequences of the phenomenon.

The result of applying this new approach was a revolution in delineating the threat level of UFOs.

Las Vegas I-Team - May the 4th (be with you) 2018

It's not hard to replace the UFO Phenomenon with something else involving 'testing' in the above statement. Because before Bigelow bought that ranch there was nothing going on there was there?

edit on 12/10/2019 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Wonder how far it is from Dugway...

edit on 12019f3107America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The turf wars are growing. Secrets are slowly getting exposed. People are turning nasty. The UFO gravy train is crashing into the buffers. Paranormal grenades are exploding in US ufology everywhere now. And it all seems to go right back to the 1980s when things got toxic.

Much of it goes back to Bigelow and whoever has been really funding some of his projects.

Why was that ranch really purchased by Bigelow?

There is NO unusual history of paranormal goings on there before the Sherman stories surfaced in the mid-90s. No more than any other ranch anyway.

Here is a report from when the ranch changed hands though.

Millionaire Searches for UFOs on Ranch in UTAH

Fort Duchesne Utah - The search for answers to life's greatest mysteries has led millionaire Robert M. Bigelow to an isolated cattle ranch in the heart of the Uintah Basin.

Here, far from the bright lights of his native Las Vegas, the real estate magnate hopes his team of scientists can unearth the roots of UFO folklore prevalent in this region since the 1950s.

Bigelow, easily the most prominent American financier in the paranormal research field, is convinced there is something to the weird stories told by the famiily of Terry Sherman.

Last July the Shermans broke years of silence and went public with bizarre tales of strange lights and UFOs on their 480 acre ranch.

Sherman said he and other members of his family had seen lights emerging from circular "doorways" that seemed to appear in mid-air, had three cows mutilated and several others disappear. The rancher also reported unusual soil impressions in the soil and circles of flattened grass in a pasture.

The Sherman's story appeared in the Deseret News and on a national radio broadcast. Bigelow met with the Shermans and negotiated to buy the ranchfor about $200,000.

The Sherman family has relocated to a smaller ranch 15 miles - far removed, they hope, from the disturbing occurrences they endured for 18 months.

Bigelow has erected an observation building and moved in a pair of scientists and a veterinarian. He has someone on the property 24 hours a day, recording anything out of the ordinary.

Officially, the research is being conducted by the National Institute for Discovery Science, which Bigelow formed last October. Among scientists involved is John B. Alexander, former director of non-lethal weapons testing at Los Alamos National Laboratories in New Mexico.

"Our approach is to do good, high-quality research using a standard scientific approach and do what we can to get hard data," Alexander said in a telephone interview from the institute's Las Vegas offices. "One of the missions of the institute is to make information widely available."

Bigelow declined an interview. Alexander would not provide details of how or why the research is being conducted.

Sherman, now employed by Bigelow to maintain the ranch, said he can no longer discuss the activity because of a nondisclosure agreement Bigelow had him sign.

Alexander said results of the study would be published in scientific journals and on the institute's Web page. Other research documents and information about the institute is available on the Internet at (www.accessnv.com...).

The secretive behavior concerns other UFO researchers...

The whole ordeal has been difficult for the Shermans, who say they lost money on the sale. Sherman said he was offered more money by a Colorado family and a local hunting club but did not want to put anyone at risk.
"It's just been a bad deal all the way around," he said. "All that's really redeeming is that you have some knowledge that a lot of people don't have, for what it's worth."

Eugene Register Oct 24th 1996

Let's break that down.

You have John Alexander saying

One of the missions of the institute is to make information widely available."

Ironically and laughingly followed by a refusal to comment by Bigelow. The man who bought abduction reports from and then destabilised MUFON with his Star Team Project. BASS also cleaned out their database as part of his contract with the organisation and then kept quiet about it all.

----------------------

The original scared rancher Tom Sherman signed a non-disclosure agreement preventing him speaking up. More irony.

----------------------

Sherman, had strangely refused more money from others because he didn't want to "put people at risk".

----------------------

Despite Sherman's ordeal, he was now staying on at the ranch employed by Bigelow to maintain it!!!

----------------------

Paranormal study or an out of the way place set up for human experimentation?

The ranch is even on the border of Native American land where the laws are not quite the same as elsewhere.

----------------------

Seems to me that an elaborate cover story was put in place decades ago for what really went on at that ranch. Marx is one of three security guards employed at the ranch who claims they were nothing more than lab rats.

Good to see Keith Basterfield is now catching up with all of this too.. A very informative blog.

edit on 12/10/2019 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Just a wee bit sinister.

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join