It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Straight from the horses big mouth!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Tommy Boy just now on Twitter:

I saw some questions about me transitioning out of running TTSA - absolutely not. This is my baby, and we have YEARS of plans that are just now starting.
People R funny. We will bring on more leadership, talent and structural changes as we grow, like all companies do

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I did not think Tommy long legs would scamper off any time soon. No chance of that.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: mirageman

Orange is the new black / or should that be tictac?

Poking the bear too much?

Last I heard possessing, distributing and receiving classified documents and footage was illegal...theres a few that have fell foul of that recently and they are looking at a looonngg time inside.

Maybe it would make a good documentary..

Have you heard about the Pentagon papers?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

edit on 13-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Howdy, y'all. Looks like I have some interesting catching up to do. The MSM push keeps coming. This time from The Hill. It's certainly another cheerleader piece but I did find the one "disclaimer" interesting:

Having worked closely with Navy pilots, I can also confirm that this breed of military aviator has a particularly unique sense of humor. Therefore, it is possible that Fravor and his colleagues are embellishing technical glitches with tall tales of out-of-this-world encounters.

But while CDR Fravor freely admits (in a particularly entertaining anecdote) to occasionally terrifying hapless desert campers into becoming full-blown UFO believers, it is relatively unlikely that he and so many of his fellow aviators are pulling off the prank of the century (hats off, of course, to CDR Fravor and his buddies if they are).

So let's see where the piece is really going:

As such, a compelling case can be made to invest in fully investigating these phenomena. As CDR Fravor aptly notes, thoroughly (and efficiently) studying such events would amount to less than a rounding error in the Pentagon’s staggering $738 billion budget. The return on investment could be significant, for a few key reasons.

First, the national security implications of getting to the bottom of these incidents are beyond obvious. In addition to posing a serious collision risk, determining the nature of the objects – whether benign, easily-explainable phenomena or potentially threatening – is of critical importance. Indeed, by some accounts, such incidents are occurring with increased frequency.

Moreover, advanced, physics-challenging technology would be the Holy Grail for any nation. Given the anti-democratic and authoritarian inclinations of some major world powers, it is imperative that such capabilities fall into the “right” (i.e., democratic) hands.

link

Here's the writer's rather obvious bio:

Marik von Rennenkampff served as an analyst with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation, as well as an Obama administration appointee at the U.S. Department of Defense.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

John does a good job below debunking that "AATIP was FOIA exempted"

We wondered recently why Zondo doesn't use FOIA himself rather than others having to do the necessary legwork, but regarding the general availability of government documentation on UFOs, and the general lack of public awareness concerning access to them (or in some cases maybe deliberately), our own Isaac Koi said this back in 2013:

I don’t know whether to find it sad or amusing that many UFO groups clamour for various governments to release their files on UFOs (organising petitions or hearings), but few of those UFO groups can be bothered taking up offers by some governments to make UFO files available if modest copying charges are met (or, as in this case, photographing files themselves under a policy which positively encourages researchers to visit the archives with their own digital cameras). One might be forgiven for suspecting that the people behind some UFO groups don’t really want answers but are instead more attracted by the publicity which they gain from organising petitions, press conferences and hearings.

It's a sobering message that we should all be aware of.

edit on 13-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

[Quoted from that piece...]

"But while CDR Fravor freely admits (in a particularly entertaining anecdote) to occasionally terrifying hapless desert campers into becoming full-blown UFO believers, it is relatively unlikely that he and so many of his fellow aviators are pulling off the prank of the century (hats off, of course, to CDR Fravor and his buddies if they are)."

For clarification purposes, from the Rogan/Fravor interview:

FRAVOR: So we even go out at night flying around on goggles and you'd see a campfire and you go: "Oh, UFO time" and then you get the airplane going about 600 knots and then you pull the power back to idle so you can't hear it and you get zinging towards the fire. Well you turn the lights are all down because we're in restricted area so we can do that and there's lights on it that you can only see if you're on night-vision goggles.

So the other airplanes can see us but no one else can see us. Then you go zinging at it and then right when you get to the campfire you pull the airplane into the vertical yes stroke the afterburners, you let them light off, you count to three to pull them off ,and then you just go away.

Instant UFO reporting: "I'm sitting out in the desert it's all quiet and all of a sudden there's lights in the sky and they go away and it's gone."

ROGAN: You would do that just to f**k with campers?

FRAVOR: Yes.

ROGAN: How rude.

FRAVOR: Yes, yes I did. But I'm not the only one who did it.

'Ole Dave Sexual Fravor is a jolly wheeze, ain't he?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There is "breaking news" from TDL on metamaterials...its probably not even worth posting about more garbage

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

So why tell us then?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

So why tell us then?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Howdy, y'all. Looks like I have some interesting catching up to do. The MSM push keeps coming. This time from The Hill. It's certainly another cheerleader piece but I did find the one "disclaimer" interesting:

Having worked closely with Navy pilots, I can also confirm that this breed of military aviator has a particularly unique sense of humor. Therefore, it is possible that Fravor and his colleagues are embellishing technical glitches with tall tales of out-of-this-world encounters.

But while CDR Fravor freely admits (in a particularly entertaining anecdote) to occasionally terrifying hapless desert campers into becoming full-blown UFO believers, it is relatively unlikely that he and so many of his fellow aviators are pulling off the prank of the century (hats off, of course, to CDR Fravor and his buddies if they are).

So let's see where the piece is really going:

As such, a compelling case can be made to invest in fully investigating these phenomena. As CDR Fravor aptly notes, thoroughly (and efficiently) studying such events would amount to less than a rounding error in the Pentagon’s staggering $738 billion budget. The return on investment could be significant, for a few key reasons.

First, the national security implications of getting to the bottom of these incidents are beyond obvious. In addition to posing a serious collision risk, determining the nature of the objects – whether benign, easily-explainable phenomena or potentially threatening – is of critical importance. Indeed, by some accounts, such incidents are occurring with increased frequency.

Moreover, advanced, physics-challenging technology would be the Holy Grail for any nation. Given the anti-democratic and authoritarian inclinations of some major world powers, it is imperative that such capabilities fall into the “right” (i.e., democratic) hands.

link

Here's the writer's rather obvious bio:

Marik von Rennenkampff served as an analyst with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation, as well as an Obama administration appointee at the U.S. Department of Defense.

Welcome back

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
twitter.com...

The bidirectional mimicry bit turns out to be the 'phenomena' mimicing certain American SAPs...or their radiation emissions at least. Or these guys are getting cooked by some black project out of Tonopah.

EPA FOIA on the Ranch and area might be productive too (for the readers out there who know how to do such things).

The Skinwalker Redemption, casting now...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: mirageman

Yes...but AAWSAP seems to have/had a broader mandate to study paranormal events/activities and AATIP seems more UFO/UAP focused.

If paranormal ghost, orbs, cattle mutilation is your interest then AAWSAP should be a focus....

Not according to the terms of solicitation/contract/order for commercial items, number HHM402-08-R-0211 which was opened for tender on August 18th 2008.

In fact if AATIP is the egg and AAWSAP is the chicken we have to ask the question.....which really came first?

Here's Zondo telling us a yarn about when AATIP started in 2007....(click for exact link in the video

Here's the slide he used....

So No. AAWSAP was about future threats not paranomal studies.

OBJECTIVE: One aspect of the future threat environment involves advanced aerospace weapon system applications. The objective of this program is to understand the physics and engineering of these applications as they apply to the foreign threat out to the far term, i.e., from now through the year 2050

Perhaps AATIP was created in Bigelow's head and then he swung a few favours. Being the only bidder.

AAWSAP had a broader mandate....LUE CLEARLY STATES THIS AT 9:20 in the video....

He might say it but why should we believe him?

His slide says the program started in 2007 and AAWSAP "formally" became AATIP in 2008.

The AAWSAP contract only opened for tender on August 18th 2008.

Then of course we have Puthoff claiming AATIP was actually only a nickname and wasn't the name at all. As already pointed out many times in this thread.

...The program was nicknamed Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). People have had trouble trying to get documents out of the Pentagon by saying they want all documents on AATIP, and they have a hard time because that wasn’t the actual name of the program...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Some of the replies there reference the Putamen's relationship to the brain's "hate circuit"

Interesting stuff.

Makes me wonder exactly what reactions the testing on these subjects was trying to provoke:

'Hate Circuit' Discovered in Brain [New Scientist Article]

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wonder if AATIP or AWWSAP ever really existed at all.

Zondo, can’t tell us a damn thing about what they did or any results of what they did because of his supposed security oath.

At least Bluebook, as phony as that was, told us something.

Then what is even the point in talking about them? Only to give cred to Zondo.

According to him, their FOIA prohibited.

To me, it is all BS, and things to merely stir the pot to avoid talking about their lack of doing anything substantial relating to ufo research.

AATIP and AWWSAP are probably just as phony as TTSA.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
twitter.com...

The bidirectional mimicry bit turns out to be the 'phenomena' mimicing certain American SAPs...or their radiation emissions at least. Or these guys are getting cooked by some black project out of Tonopah.

EPA FOIA on the Ranch and area might be productive too (for the readers out there who know how to do such things).

The Skinwalker Redemption, casting now...
www.youtube.com...

I wonder when this demon-bible-devil believe faction is going to muddy the waters and slow down the disclosure.
Oh here it is!

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Whatever you do, don’t wonder about who was behind the mining, or spooky stories about ghosts that get angry if you dig in the dirt, or where all those missing barrels might be.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
a reply to: KiwiNite

Whatever you do, don’t wonder about who was behind the mining, or spooky stories about ghosts that get angry if you dig in the dirt, or where all those missing barrels might be.

I really don't but I'm all ears knowing there are at least 2 factions with opposite interests.

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join