It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Someone shave Corbell so we can all stop itching.

LOL!

Sorted.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Was TTSA created merely to hype this event?

Or was the event created to hype TTSA?

A chicken & egg scenario.

Pre-TTSA, we know a three-letter agency interviewed Nimitz witnesses at least as early as February 2015, possibly months earlier. So the IC boys were certainly preparing the groundwork for something in 2014/15, the Nimitz being the focus and remaining so when TTSA launched in late-2017.

The Nimitz dominates whilst the 2015 GoFast and Gimbal videos seem like a footnote, TTSA seemingly hesitant to pursue the latter incident further, last parked in their TV show with no further comment - perhaps not surprisingly since independent analyses claim that GoFast is not going "fast" at all due to the parallax view, and Gimbal basically resembles an aircraft flying westwards.

The original 'Tic-Tac' video seems the daddy of the trio and yet remains the blandest and, as you say, not groundbreaking at all. It was not filmed by Fravor's crew, and since Fravor has gone on record as saying that nothing happened unless HE saw it with his own eyes, how can he or ourselves trust that footage?

Were the three videos simply submitted to the Pentagon and filed away as unclassified UAV 'junk' in 2004 and 2015... until they were sexed-up by Zondo in the run-up to TTSA's launch?

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Thanks for the details, since I've never closely followed any of these videos of what I have always viewed as propaganda and diversions and nothing really substantial.

I feel strongly about this. I've always viewed them as similar to bait on a fishhook. TTSA was delighted when swarms of people debated these flimsy videos.

Beyond exposing their output as pedestrian nonsense, as has been done in this great thread, I think it's best to ignore their bull sh___ output until they do some real ufo research or disclosure.

Funny you use the word junk, I actually had that word in my previous post but decided against using it though the word is apropos relating to these videos, IMO.

edit on 16-10-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Someone shave Corbell so we can all stop itching.

LOL!

Sorted.

Personally I think the problem is what's in his head not what's on his face.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I think the biggest clue as we have mentioned many times is to look at whose involved, has always been involved and what they have been in involved in.

What we are seeing now in just an evolution of the same thing, repackaged for a new slew of useful idiots, that includes the people that were not around previously that have funded the same old "involved" that previous people caught wind of and stopped the money.

As Semivan said "do what you want, BUT DONT MESS WITH THE MONEY"

I think the silence from Bigelow in recent years is quite frankly, deafening.
edit on p19335192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science Announces CRADA with The U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command to Advance Materiel and Technology Innovations

What the hell is going on....?

"Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities," said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. "At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming."

???????!!!

Link
edit on 17-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

That's an interesting one Cellty. Hmm.

What do you think is going on?

I suspect its going to get even more interesting in due course. 😁

edit on 17-10-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If this isn’t disinformation aimed at the chinese, there needs to be hearings on how the government keeps falling for this stuff.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

That's an interesting one Cellty. Hmm.

What do you think is going on?

I suspect its going to get even more interesting in due course. 😁

Hmmm indeed.... I need to take a step back and reevaluate.... I thought I had TTSA figured out....but apparently Steve Justice and Big Lue have a few more cards up their sleeves..

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Disentangling the coma-inducing word salad, are we left with:

Nutty fringe group + US army = potential total military destruction?

So much for the adage,"We Come In Peace", then.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well if Lue left with the videos in his pocket...and Steve left Skunkworks with Pepe Le Pews droppings...

Then......?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Perhaps Shallow Hal remote viewed them with his psychic powers and then Big Jim opened his mouth. But once again closed it again without uttering a word.

Has this been reported anywhere else other than TTSA's own press release (or sourced from it)?

I remember claims that they'd landed contracts with huge aeropsace companies in the past. Yet those same companies had not added anything on their own news feeds.

TTSA must have a huge contract with sheep farmers though.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Then what Pigs.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've read this press release twice now and I stll have no idea what they are talking about.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

The potential importance of this quote is starting to become clear

"Some of that material; its providence is frankly hearsay, while other providence of some of this material has been substantiated," Luis Elizondo said Friday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," adding that having finalised the scientific and peer review of the "material's" physical, chemical and atomic properties they hope to arrive at some clear-cut conclusions.

I am assuming the "hearsay" material is "Arts Parts" and the genuine material in their possession allowed them to get a cooperative agreement with the Army.

For the ARMY to make such a public statement regarding there cooperation is of significance...
We should attempt to deduce how this agreement was secured.

Description below of what exactly is a CRADA..

CRADA

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Perhaps Shallow Hal remote viewed them with his psychic powers and then Big Jim opened his mouth. But once again closed it again without uttering a word.

Has this been reported anywhere else other than TTSA's own press release (or sourced from it)?

I remember claims that they'd landed contracts with huge aeropsace companies in the past. Yet those same companies had not added anything on their own news feeds.

MM as a UFOology researcher its important that you not be blinded by your prejudices.....its very important to take in information and critically assess it objectively... Lets see how this story develops...

The Army and a UFO Group Are Investigating Mysterious Technology

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its very important that we all take a step back and RE-EVALUATE TTSA..... here is the thing:

It’s hard to know what to make of all this. The Army obviously thinks there's something worth sticking its reputation out for, but there isn't any evidence available to the public to justify its association with a UFO research group.

Funding research into UFOs is one thing, and the U.S. government has done it multiple times over the past 70 years. Expecting actual technology samples from UFOs is another thing. Agreeing to do research and development work on them is something else entirely.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

It could be something derived from an U.nF.unded O.pportunity :p

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

MM as a UFOology researcher its important that you not be blinded by your prejudices.....its very important to take in information and critically assess it objectively... Lets see how this story develops...

Well the old SOHB op worked again I see. But didn't stop you creating your own thread stirring up the sub-geniuses again.....

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join