It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not riddles, just the "sources and methods"...there is no one source for all of those things, I wish there was as I would just send you the one link lol...

We will share what we know gut and let people pull it apart. I'd rather have someone say "you're on the wrong track totally and this is why....." so that we can move along onto something else.

As president and co-founder of "To The Beef Academy of Farts and Neuroscience Academy" we will announce when we will make the announcement of the announcement of its impending release

On a serious note, it honestly just needs more time in the oven GUT....cross-referencing and fact checking, as much as can be done at least. Alot is circumstancial and logic based...

edit on p00836192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This "hippy" generation that seem to always be behind the goings on in the darkness of ufology seem to be actually creating their own form of religious cult (or mental illness in some people's eyes of their eyes). When it really seems to have little to do with life out there on other planets. More to do with "trading up" knowledge with entities that can never be proven to exist with any degree of certainty.

Many of these guys are getting way up there in age now. So I wonder some if this is a last roll of the dice for them. TTSA has way too many advisers skilled in neuro-sciences for this to be all about UFOs. So I wouldn't actually rule out some of them thinking they can become immortal by uploading their 'homo-superior' consciousness into some form of machine technology. Maybe HAL is close to opening his pod bay doors?

I also think there is another much more straight forward layer to this as well. If you follow ufology then it always seemed to follow patterns in the Cold War. The late 40s and early 50s were particularly paranoid times. From Roswell to the overflights of DC. The mid 1970s tended saw the slow introduction of the grey alien into the lore. By the Reagan years, ufology had been completely Dotyfied and we had a much more sinister era of abductions and aliens stealing genetic material etc, etc.

When the Cold War effectively ended in the 90s then everything blinks out like the Phoenix Lights in 97 as Roswell reaches it's half century. Enter the new enemy "terrorism" and there isn't much going on again in the first decade of the 2000s. But as soon as China starts building island bases in the Pacific and Russia annexes Crimea (and serves Nova Choc Ices to defectors) then things start ramping up again.

I think there are a multitude of agendas at play here. The poker games are being played inside and outside of national security state. With politicians, media & business people, defence contractors and military intelligence all involved in games of deceiving one another to achieve their own objectives. That is all tied into playing games with adversaries too.

But America differs from its closest buddies by showing its cards occasionally in public.

I wonder if these people are playing with a full deck?

edit on 16/3/2019 by mirageman because: ..poker face

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

But America differs from its closest buddies by showing its cards occasionally in public.
I wonder if these people are playing with a full deck?

Americans don't shut up.
It's exhausting living here listening to their constant drivel about themselves.

With politicians, media & business people, defence contractors and military intelligence all involved in games of deceiving one another to achieve their own objectives. That is all tied into playing games with adversaries too.

People lobbying to spend tax payer funding on useless things, geeee we've never seen that before anywhere.
It's their system of governing, this field fits into that model.
edit on 16-3-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Zazz, would you be interested in a chairmanship on the Rio Grande Empirical Bioinformatic Investigative Research Project.

One sober person on the board of directors would be a plus and a perhaps a direction to study some esoteric phenomenon in depth and help with getting a foundation grant. First order of business we think should be putting together a cool line of accessories and designing an awesome logo. We have planned so far a rad carwash and muffin sale so we can pay for the LLC and maybe get a gopro someday.

Now it's just me and Roy, but like they say..."if your'e going to dream...dream big"

edit on 16-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
This "hippy" generation that seem to always be behind the goings on in the darkness of ufology seem to be actually creating their own form of religious cult (or mental illness in some people's eyes of their eyes). When it really seems to have little to do with life out there on other planets. More to do with "trading up" knowledge with entities that can never be proven to exist with any degree of certainty.

Many of these guys are getting way up there in age now. So I wonder some if this is a last roll of the dice for them. TTSA has way too many advisers skilled in neuro-sciences for this to be all about UFOs.

As far as the neuroscience I keep coming back to national security sciences and Dr. Green’s professional association and work. Like the following that he has/is working on:

True and False Memories as an Illustrative Case of the Difficulty of Developing Accurate and Practical Neurophysiological Indexes of Psychological States

An important issue for cognitive neuroscientists concerns efforts to determine whether a person is reporting a true experience or one that is false but believed. In the last decade, there have been innumerable research efforts designed to distinguish true from false memories. Earlier work examining behavioral differences between true and false memories revealed that group differences were sometimes found (for example, more sensory details in true-memory reports) (Schooler et al., 1986). However, the statistical group differences did not enable reliable classification of any particular memory report as to its authenticity...

www.nap.edu...

That’s virtually only the tip of the research iceberg that might relate. Much of the work would naturally find the UFO community at large a very convenient and ready-made test bed. Gotta test this stuff somewhere and obviously the laboratory itself is very limited. It needs real world work.

For those interested in “The Stargate Conspiracy” aspect but don’t have the book, here’s an article by Pickett & Prince that covers some of it:

In 1978 it all fell apart: Lab Nine mysteriously burned down, and Puharich fled to Mexico, claiming he was being targeted… by the CIA! Perhaps they feared revelations about the Space Kids through a scandal involving his associate Ira Einhorn, who was being investigated for the murder of his former girlfriend Holly Maddux (for which he was subsequently convicted). At the time of her disappearance, Maddux possessed papers relating to the Space Kids research. (Puharich returned to the USA three years later – odd for someone who feared assassination by the CIA – and continued his paranormal research, although apparently playing no further part in the Nine story. He died in 1995.)

Onwards and Downwards

The Council of Nine continues its mission. Schlemmer/Tom’s 1992 book, The Only Planet of Choice, remains a New Age bestseller, and although no longer actively channelling the Nine, she still promotes their message. Given she had been in touch with these ‘ancient gods’ almost daily since 1975, her book of just under 400 pages is clearly somewhat selective.

Then the Nine entered the big time. In 1978 Whitmore introduced Englishwoman Jenny O’Connor to the Esalen Institute, the Californian centre for the alternative scene that attracted famous names from the worlds of art, entertainment, science and even politics. Incredibly, not only did the Nine give seminars at Esalen through her, but from 1979 until at least 1982 they effectively took over the Institute. In Esalen: America and the Religion of No Religion (2007), Jeffrey J. Kripal describes the founder Richard Price’s reliance on O’Connor: “Dick decided to ask Jenny and the Nine to help him make tough administrative decisions, which included firing and hiring individuals.” Esalen staff member and Price’s biographer Eric Erickson describes the Nine as “extraterrestrial hatchet men.”4 

This period was particularly significant for Esalen. Many of those who attended O’Connor’s seminars became prominent in political circles both in America and the USSR (through the Institute’s Soviet Exchange Program), as Jack Sarfatti wrote (his emphasis):

The fact remains… that a bunch of apparently California New Age flakes into UFOs and psychic phenomena, including myself, had made their way into the highest levels of the American ruling class and the Soviet Union and today run the Gorbachev Foundation.5

It was through O’Connor that the Nine reached Washington, including the circles from which Al Gore – an unashamed fan of the paranormal – was to emerge. It isn’t known how much he was influenced by the Nine, but some of his associates – including his political mentor Senator Claiborne Pell – were certainly interested in their pronouncements. It’s a chilling thought that if Gore had become President, who – or what – would have influenced him?

Behind the Mask: Aliens or Cosmic Jokers? By Lynn Pickett & Clive Prince

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Great my Yank friends post after me to make me feel petty and small, you lot are OK I guess.

I won't be party to any sober research groups in UFOlogy Olaru, you know better than that.
And I already have a muffin top permanently affixed above me jeans,' aint nobody gonna buy that.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What we have to accept as an established fact is the disinformation of the US government on Ufology staring in the early 50s.
And upgraded substantially in the 80s. Originally the US Army and air force1948-52 ran the UFO desk but later was taken over by the CIA after the Robertson panel recommendations.

I personally don’t believe UFOs are used as a cover for military ops but more likely the government IC community trying to control and monitor the ESP/UFO/mystical connective community in order to understand UFOs from another perspective of consciousness. And in the meantime, they control the narrative and will perfectly accept any crank ideology about UFOs in order to maintain distraction and control. What they WON’T accept is serious mainstream ideas and ventures about Ufology unless they control those ideas and ventures.

TTSA is a perfect example of this in real time.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Elizondo tells conference audience Kit Green and Hal Putoff were the real heroes of AATIP and kept it going while it went through funding and leadership turmoil::

Another guy that I can’t mention his name is one of those heroes, because he is still fighting the fight in washington, right now, today, today this moment running parts of this program.

I hope he doesn't mean Ron Pandolfi.

silvarecord.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I would not be the least surprised if he is referring to Pandolfi..
edit on 17-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Ron Pandolfi... I mean Doctor Ron Pandolfi... er... I mean Doctor Hal Putoff... er I mean Doctor Kit Green....er Doctor Jacques Vallee...er Doctor Diana Pasulka

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

They all approach the subject from different angles which is based on their own pre-existing belief systems. Which appears all to be of the same origins, it's just as anything with belief systems, it's all down to interpretations.

Demons,angels,aliens,the others,Greek Gods,Egyptian Gods,time travellers et al; and where their belief systems state the origins of any of the aforementioned are/is, is the angle on which they approach this subject.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What is interesting in relation to AATIP is that since Green and Puthoff really are not government employees, but rather private contractors, this emphasis on these two as crucial to AATIP, confirms the program was outsourced to private contractors.

This begs the question if the Pentagon could be said to be running anything at all, especially if Elizondos role was to keep watch over them. Poor guy.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Nice interview with Pasulka here. She's asked about TTSA and dances a little. She does have her suspicions that she might have been selected and doors opened up for her as well as wonders if the crash site was "seeded" which she also mentions in the book.

I'd say she's definitely a part of the story (probably unwittingly) we're discussing here. If so there are some pretty powerful forces behind all of this. Which isn't news to those here. Interesting lady, interesting book. Especially so in relation to the topics herein.

edit on 17-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

If so there are some pretty powerful forces behind all of this. Which isn't news to those here. 

Correct!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The NINE is based on the Egyptian gods called the Ennead

en.wikipedia.org...

These guys BTW like following symbols. Let’s do some wild speculation here. Back when Puharich had his group interfacing with the NINE he had exactly nine members of the elite with him including Vinod, the Hindu doctor, I recall.

Now check this out. If you add Horus to the Ennead you actually then have 10 Gods, the very number of the Team in TTSA.

They have eight scientists and Zondo which comes to 9 and number 10 might be TDL as Horus.
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

Interesting, interesting indeed

edit on 17-3-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
zero.sci-hub.tw...

Note the dates and our mysterious Pyramider stuff... a EW black program?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The Ennead is only one part of the Egyptian heliopolis and started in Dynasty VI.

Not sure why they would attach themselves to this group of gods? Is this a Stargate thing? lol
Memphis had its own Creation myth as did the 8 Gods of Hermopolitan.

Are they referring to an Ancient Aliens mythology?
and no TDL is not Horus, not today, not tomorrow, not ever

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Forgive me I know that appears a bit sacrilegious to some associating TDL with Horus.

I say this half tongue in cheek but they certainly do these kinds of things.

You might not have heard about NASA and their Egyptological obsessions and much about the NINE so as crazy as this idea sounds it's in the realm of possibilities.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

How interesting. Assuming that is correct, combined with the end credits of "Third Eye Spies", we can say the following:

- Dr Green was the first of the two men involved with AATIP
- He then brought in Dr Puthoff

Which then gives a strange turn of events when you add in Forbidden Science 4.

- Dr Green tells Dr Vallee that he was invited to join the REAL control group
- Later he tells Vallee that for some reason it did not progress and he's not sure why

Then add in what Keith Basterfield found in FS-4.

"5 May 1990. Vallee attends 5th Alexander ATP meeting. Meets 9 members including Hal Puthoff, Scott Jones, Bob Wood."

- "Vallee's new book. 4 August 1996. "A small group of us (Kit, Bob, John Alexander, George, Hal, Martin Pilch and I) lunched in private with Senator Harry Reid and his wife."

" Vallee's new book. 10 July 1990. Kit Green tells Vallee "'The best analytical
Minds are digging into the UFO data' mostly aerospace and technical people...Kit now thinks that UFO material was recovered..."

I think we can deduce a number of things.

• Alexanders ATP group was bigger than we imagined.
  • Dr Green got closer than anyone to an "invite"
  • The roots of AATIP are back in the mid 90s
  • Dr Green seemed to discover a lot more after UFO Coverup Live
  • Dr Green plays a some sort of role in establishing and ensuring the survival of AATIP, a non SAP program
  • Dr Puthoff was brought in thanks to Dr Green

edit on 18-3-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join