It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

One meaning of it is the study of the psychology of the believers.

Also, the Army and IC wanted mystics because of their ignorance of that aspect of consciousness. They sent people like John Alexander out to become Shaman.

Other stuff but that's speculative at this point.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Any suggestions for further reading on this?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Penguin himself per his book is hanging around experiencers, hoping he gets zapped as well. Strikes me as a seriously desperate search for power.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Some like demons and some dont, depending on beliefs and interpretation of what that is of course

The big issue I think is that people sideline people who have crazy ideas, which is dangerous in my opinion. They may be crazy ideas but the point most miss is that some people genuinely believe in those crazy ideas with everything thay they are.

Alot are in ufology, some are in government and some are Fringe scientists..

#DevilMayCry

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Who is Penguin?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

John Alexander allegedly. Works for me.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

John Alexander's bird name in the Aviary.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Speaking of the Aviary, Dan Smith says the Aviary documentary is in limbo.

I do notice a lot of parallel endeavours here - Firmage's ManyOne was a blueprint for TTSA and Pandolfi's ragtag team was working on a multipart documentary series of their own.

edit on 15-3-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Oh goodness…I should have known that. Boy he's ugly
edit on 15-3-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Have a look at the official memorial booklet for Stafford Beer. “Stafford Beer’s Cwarel Isaf Cotta”

Then have a look about Ira Einhorn in “RUSE”

You can learn all about Jacques Vallee’s hypothetical AlIntel proto MJ12 group in “AlIntel”

The spread spectrum digital packet network he describes in AlIntel can be found in Wikipedia. It is referred to by Vallee as Pyramider. This is the name of the network that is at the Center of the “Falcon and the Snowman” Australian Constitutional Crisis.

You can also look for Iras blog online, Jack Sarfatti’s email lists and Forbidden Science 3.

Ira Einhorn worked with Jacques Vallee in the Infomedia / notepad messaging and conference software company. As well as running a network of over 350 people via a group newsletter paid for by Bell.

As the documents become more modern, the accusations and what he supposedly found from these networks and ultimately ran from:
- Future technology from 1947
- The worship of the Nine

Eventually we end up with a situation in Ruse where he’s saying Corso is right, and Ron Pandolphi emails him all the time.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

If anyone wants to see the Ira einhorn email communications whilst he was on the run with the old esalen crew, a few quick googles of "[email protected]" will bring them all up

Some interesting conversations in those emails

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: coursecatalog

I'd suggest the following.

- Dr Pasulka was introduced by Jeff Kripal to this topic
- He took her to a UFO event at Eselan
- Vallee got back into material ufology more than he had done in 3 decades after discovering the classified Sierra 1 and 2 debris sites
- Dr Pasulka and who I assume is Dr Nolan, were taken by "Tyler" to a crash site in New Mexico that is not "Roswell" but also according to Tyler matches the rough geography of X Files series 10 episode 1, Roswell Crash. Could it be that "not Roswell" means not the ranch or Corona site, but a third site associated?
- What are the chances that Sierra 1 & 2 are classified and also that Tylers crash site in NM is classified?

Thanks for this, and for the other replies back on the previous page. I'll spare you the answering/replying to each post and just let you know that I've read them all and I find this way more interesting than I thought I would when registering again a bit ago to post about Pasulka!

If even half of this stuff adds up that you're talking about here then this is obviously crazy and a hugely organised campaign that's been going on. One thing I found especially mad was the mention of Puharic and the Nine. I stopped and was reminded of a book I read ages ago, maybe over a decade and a half ago? Called The Stargate Conspiracy. Is that the same nine in that book? If so this is mental! And I'm looking forward to going back through a load of this now and trying to work out what's going on.

edit : nevermind I just checked a post again on the last page and found the book mentioned in this link :

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Willtell

It all may reach back to the granddaddy of all of this-- Puharich and the NINE.

Which--synchronistically enough--brings us back to Esalen.

The Council of Nine

Wow. Thanks for the link too. Can't remember at all what I did with that book. It might be at my Mam's house in a cupboard with some other old books, or even in the loft there. Can remember being a bit freaked out when reading it though, was still new to a lot of this stuff back then. Time to go and read up on Esalen soon to start with I guess.
edit on 15-3-2019 by NewArcadian because: added quote/comment

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NewArcadian

Have fun.

Sir John Whitmore re the Nine.

m.youtube.com...

edit on 15-3-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg96770.html

Now, Harman's book, "Global Mind Change," as it was published in 1977 in the UK, is instructive about the world view in which Ira Einhorn was dabbling. In Stephen Levy's book, a passing reference is made to Einhorn's visit to San Francisco and Palo Alto, where Levy says Einhorn met with Dr. Jack Sarfatti and with Dr. Jacques Vallee, both of whom were actively at work on what eventually became the Internet. Einhorn was, characteristically, very excited about the "global neural net" the Internet would be, as Ira considered himself a "planetary enzyme," allegedly working on behalf of what he at the time may have believed were "off-planet intelligences" of the sort described by Puharich and his protege, Israeli psychic Uri Geller, with whom Ira had contacts, as Levy again documents. What is ironic about Puthoff's monography is that it "outed" the CIA's manager, Kit Green, whether inadvertantly or not. The same photograph that Puthoff used in his SSE paper ran in Jim Schnabel's book, "Remote Viewers." But Schnabel had identified Kit Green by his cover identity, "Richard Kennett," as well as identifying Puthoff and Pat Price. What will Einhorn say about his contacts with Green-aka-Kennett? (Spelling of "Kennett" uncertain; my copy not right here.) The Puharich and "Council of Nine" link to rich New Agers is the part of Ira's story that NOBODY is interested in having come out. But it is the most interesting part, for which there is ample documentation in print (although obscure by the media today), and which threads a trail across thirty or more years into the salons of the "elite." And the Puharich thread ties many high-profile people with New Age links into this, from Shirley MacLaine to current Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) and "active others." Most current "players" in the fringe fields of psychic "remote viewing" and "ET/UFO" cadres are retired intelligence and military operatives, some working for rich patrons having a most disturbing (perhaps "disturbed," but I'm not qualified to diagnose ;-) world view about Earth and its future. It was here Einhorn found himself and made a lot of noise which the elites, who at the time controlled some intelligence agencies, did not appreciate. They are not "The Government!" They work "beyond the fringe." According to Schnabel, these people and their world view troubled journalists of the day like Leon Jaroff, science editor at Time magazine, who wrote to discredit them and the work at SRI, Schnabel reports. Schnabel footnotes in his book that some of the folks like Jaroff saw similarities in the "New Age" underpinnings of what the SRI folks were dabbling in with the underlying "New Age" pseudoscience that held so much fascination with the Nazis like Himmler and major Teutonic backers of Hitler. Many of these operators, including those in the DIA and Army intelligence, are still "players" along the fringes of "The Weird" and are certainly not "government." Many seem to be working on the payrolls of powerful former "Cold War" elitists, who have their own odd visions of the New Age and their respective roles "running the world." Again, ample evidence that this milieu exists and still exerts considerable influence, enough to allow a jury to reach a considered opinion that there is more to Einhorn than what the Maddux family and the Philly DA (and LOTS of "others") will portray. Remember this: Justice doesn't only apply to those personalities we admire or like. If Einhorn is railroaded, or if the media "lynchings" under way by CNN and MSNBC do not provoke a challenge, then whoever "They" are protecting will only grow stronger and we, as freedom-loving people, will be further estranged from our civil liberties. It is irrelevant how I as a journalist think about Einhorn or my own "feelings" about what or who he may be. There are a lot of "you" out there, on this list, who know a LOT but who, for whatever reasons, are allowing Einhorn to "hang alone." But for more than fifteen years "some of us" have been watching, not to "free Ira," or to validate him or his philosophy, but to FREE OURSELVES from the clutches of crazed oligarchs in search for their own "Stargate" and revelation by which they seek to shape Earth in the future. There's lots more, but let's see who may be interested. Who'll go first? Dick Farley Washington, DC USA

edit on 12019f3107America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

As ctj mentioned in his post, to a get any sort of idea you have to piece together so many jigsaw pieces from so many sources, emails, articles, books, interviews, essays, scientific papers thaymost people wouldn't bother, have the time nor have the inclination.

But there is information out there, finding it sometimes can be down to just pure luck.

The odd thing, is the more you look, the less it seems to have anything to do with alienz...in some parts at least.

edit on p30753192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

There you go speaking in riddles again and without linkage to boot. Tsk-Tsk, Pigsy.

Don't get me wrong, I am certainly interested in some of the things you and ctj83 have been digging into. Maybe you have explained your thoughts better in posts I've missed?
edit on 15-3-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Does he still claim the CIA murdered his girlfriend?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
We’re all trying to get a grip on this myriad stew of information and links and connections regarding things that go back to the 40’s. We’re close but as of yet no cigar.
I’ve always said the key to me is the beginning in the time between 1947 to 1952-4. In 1952 when that Indian mystic cornered Puharich and started the NINE communications. The Indian mystic disappeared to history. Then began many connections and links. One key person was Arthur Young who is I think even is in the Pasukla book. Young as Levenda wrote in his book was connected to all of these links and connections. Including BTW the long-forgotten Sirius Mystery, a book I could never get through.
Robert Temple was Youngs protégé and he is probably the first mainstream theorists claiming an alien connection to the planet earth. Mainly he deduces this from mythological chronicles. Temple is no Erich von Däniken. He was a recognized and erudite mainstream researcher scholar. Interestingly, the CIA harassed him and stole some of his research and generally made it known they didn’t take kindly to his book The Sirius Mystery.
My take on that is the IC community DO NOT want serious scholarship tackling the UFO alien issue.

Then there are the few years between 47 and 52-4 when maybe, just maybe, something deep happened, we don’t even know about. I speculate an alien contact may have happened in that small-time window of 47 to 54. I believe any real thing covered up by the US is about that.

Shortly after that, the IC community began to infiltrate UFO organizations. This is done to keep surveillance on the UFO community and related fields. From top to bottom they have and still do have the UFO community covered.

TTSA is a continuation of this monitoring program. Or the culmination of it.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I still don't get why AATIP would have existed in the first place considering there has been NATIONAL Air and Space Intelligence Centre (NASIC) whose mission throughout its different squadrons is pretty much what AATIP has been put forward as being.

Back to your post about 1947, which is the Genesis chapter in ufology, in NASIC documents they describe receiveing 1,500 tons of documents from the Germans after the war;

Just as one example Some of which include the Germans R&D on things like nightvision, which some people love saying came from crash retrievals like roswell in 47. I'm at a point where I believe that "da alienz" is indeed the cover story to hide mundane things that still require higher levels of secrecy and classification.

As for Zondo and the rest, it just seems like duplication work for what I would have thought NASIC would have been charged with anyway. Maybe a few within Congress and the DOD/DIA knew something was going on and they wanted to seek attention to trade up themselves....

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I have increasingly come to believe that we will never get to the bottom of any of this until the National Security State in the US is dismantled on the demand its citizenry and replaced with something with proper oversight and accountability.

The ease with which rotten secrets and stunning stupidity can be hidden under an impenetrable blanket of "National Security" is just too convenient a tool for people who swim in this cesspool to hide what they have done and are doing.

It is crazy that people accept that 70 year old secrets are still "properly classified".

I am not very optimistic.
edit on 16-3-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join