It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
LMH charged scientific technologist Nicholas A. Reiter to examine this material. He also successfully replicated it...so not beyond human ability to make

LMH found a physicist to say it would move when high voltage was applied to it.
Reiter debunked this nonsense by pointing out that just about any metal such as a soda can would move with enough voltage running through it.

At the most basic of levels, we would freely state that the artifact portion provided by LMH does NOT seem to be composed of elements or compounds which are unknown. Nor is it composed of alloys that appear to be of a purity or combination beyond the scope of current material science. The artifact bears a strong resemblance to irregular layered residue often found in large physical vapor deposition (PVD) coaters. This family of filming processes includes sputtering, E-beam, and resistively heated thermal evaporation; all common vacuum processes used widely in industry. The structure of the artifact very strongly suggests long term, high rate, disordered epitaxial growth on a cold surface (chilled evaporant shield? chamber walls?).

badufos.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
tom is a clown along with all his crowd
banging bismuth/ magnesium with terrahertz
, to produce mass loss? what a joke
a reply to: zazzafrazz

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I don't touch spirits, they rot the brain, clearly.

You know when you point at the ball and the dog just stares at your finger. You're the dog.

I realise that you have read all the books, watched all the programmes and listened to all the radio shows. I realise that every movement needs it's followers and groupies. You're a fan of the genre, I get it, you all are, most of you, here. You've invested a lot of your time and money in following the UFO stories, you feel as though you have a right to be entertained, and if all that you have left is people to laugh at and ideas to ridicule and the deluded to mock, then well goddammit you'll get your money's worth. I get that. You are now left with a great deal of useless information and have found a platform on which to regurgitate it and you can now buy other books, watched other videos of that information being debunked. You have found like-minded, similarly dissatisfied consumers who too wish to voice their complaints that they nolonger feel satisfied with the products that they invested time and money in, they too need people to look down on so that they can feel better about themselves.

In the meantime the paradigm has shifted and the world is still turning.

I make a number of allowances for our friends in the US. They have, most of them, been subjected since birth to the actions of their government and the tacit agreements that it has entered into with corporate entities that has permitted such widespread abuse of the population, not to mention a blatant disregard for the their health and welfare. They have been conditioned to look the other way, they are divided and therefore conquered, and in some cases they literally do not know better. You can deny ignorance all you like but you can't make it see itself if it doesn't want to. You I can make no such allowances for, I don't know what your excuse is.

In short, if you know that the well is poisoned, why do you keep slurping away at it?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

People who are desperate to believe in them are happy to accept the contradictions and complete and utter vagueness of whatever TTSA really is.

It's like the wife or husband who is being told that their partner is cheating on them. They can't accept this. So they keep finding reasons to believe why that can't be. They then become resentful of those that are telling them something is wrong. They find it more comforting to remain in denial.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

LMH charged scientific technologist Nicholas A. Reiter to examine this material. He also successfully replicated it...so not beyond human ability to make

LMH found a physicist to say it would move when high voltage was applied to it.
Reiter debunked this nonsense by pointing out that just about any metal such as a soda can would move with enough voltage running through it.

At the most basic of levels, we would freely state that the artifact portion provided by LMH does NOT seem to be composed of elements or compounds which are unknown. Nor is it composed of alloys that appear to be of a purity or combination beyond the scope of current material science. The artifact bears a strong resemblance to irregular layered residue often found in large physical vapor deposition (PVD) coaters. This family of filming processes includes sputtering, E-beam, and resistively heated thermal evaporation; all common vacuum processes used widely in industry. The structure of the artifact very strongly suggests long term, high rate, disordered epitaxial growth on a cold surface (chilled evaporant shield? chamber walls?).

badufos.blogspot.com...

Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse …

It does make me reconsider a remark I made earlier:

Surely an advanced civilization would be more refined than rays, rockets, and bullets. What about a stealth virus? One that would genetically lower the intelligence of humans? To a level where they are dumb enough to spend their valuable resources on space weapons instead of preserving their planet? Then all you have to do is wait.

They probably used the food chain (cattle mutilations anyone..?).
Maybe TTSA had a company barbeque recently?

But seriously, how does this reflect on the 'intelligence' of the US IC? These were all high ranking US officials once. Maybe they became a bit spoiled and lazy in their SAP bubble without much oversight? Or maybe it’s intentional and they try to turn us all into sceptics? Either way, it smells really fishy… (don’t eat the fish either: USO’s …! 😉)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The meta-materials were all supposed to have been tested by October last year.

....The emergence of exotic materials has introduced the possibility of expanding the role of structural materials to other operational functions such as sensors and propulsion. There is anecdotal evidence that these materials could provide other functions that fundamentally change the design approach for vehicles, including cars, trucks, aircraft, and spacecraft as well as provide insight into their source. A first step in this journey is experimental work to assess recovered materials for unusual properties.

To The Stars Academy (TTSA) seeks to outsource to EarthTech International, Incorporated (ETI) all analysis and experiments for the Materials Analysis – Set A (MSSA) program that form the first step of a larger technology development program to analyze the properties of potentially exotic materials...

The total period of performance for the MAP efforts is 10 weeks months, beginning on August 16, 2018 through October 25, 2018. All work must be scheduled to complete within this timeframe.

www.sec.gov...

A nice little $35k earner there for the company VP of EarthTech who also happens to be on the board of TTSA....

So nine long months after deadline day what did they find to have decided to publish a picture of a piece of Malachite instead on Twitter of the real material they were testing?

Doesn't really matter these things are unimportant. TTSA can do whatever they want as long as they keep stringing enough people along.

edit on 26/7/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What exactly is the endgame here?

It's becoming more apparent every day that TTSA has nothing up their sleeve.

Their samples are crap. Their videos vague. They promote known hoaxes and hoaxers. They get confused about whether they are talking to European governments or private UFO groups. They use stock photos of random unrelated items in their press materials. They make a six hour TV show that tells us there are funny lights in the sky and sometimes under water.

I fell like this is all the left hand. What is the right hand doing?

Edit: Maybe this is like the magicians in Hansen's Trickster book: fake it till you make it. They hope to conjure interstellar spaceships into being through role play.
edit on 26-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It is a question that is most interesting to ponder CC...

I think the only thing that they have achieved, apart from getting some TV time on the news is creating a divide within Ufology itself.

Hey...maybe some people in the MIC just got plain sick and tired of being accused of loads of weird stuff over the years by "ufology / ufologists" and thought "# em, lets scatter these loonies to the wind, tinfoil hats and all"..

Funny isn't it, we are this far in with TTSA and its still unclear what it is they are doing and for who!

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

C’mon man, cut ‘em some slack. It’s a metaphorical Rorschach test — where you see a metamorphic rock, the youngins see a superconducting, zero-point energy, latticed-sacred geometry-imbued rock. Sometimes a rock really is...well, who cares, I’ve got a real bone to pick with you:

If I sell you my Yugo using a picture of a Porsche you would probably not be happy.

Try me. I’d be tickled pink. Last Yugo I saw was halfway up a 700 lb round hay bale and the ass-whooping I carried for putting it there would be somewhat forgotten if I could ever replace that Yugo — plenty of Porsches for sale but nary a Yugo available in SE US.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

So does animus — whatever the hell is going on with y’all two needs to be nipped in the bud. And I like to mix it up and elbow my way to the front of the stage, but this seems personal and isn’t a good look. Pump the brakes. Enjoy yourself. Hell, enjoy someone else — that tends to do the trick sans spirits.

edit on 26-7-2019 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Yes, it was getting a bit hot in here.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
....moving on....

I personally hadnt seen this image before in terms of "meta-materials" unless Tom is treating people to more images of his Rock Collection;

CloseUp;

Personally I think its part of the deflector shield from a Romulan WarBird but that's just me...

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

I have already politely asked you to stop communicating with me about Kevin Day, KT.

And you respond with insults and a long, patronising rant. As has been said, this does not reflect well on the forum.

So I again ask: please STOP. Or do we have to call the Mod Squad?

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Im sure it's fries

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You have been on this thread since May?

Interesting post that you removed?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Interesting post that you removed?

No in short...

...However, wise to remove i would say, particularly the second one

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:50 PM