It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It just gets worse every time I open this thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Least he wont have a vet bill to cough up. Can he demonstrate these super powers and fix the blind? Lets see a demonstration .

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just watched the documentary third eye spies.Highly recommended by the way. You can find it in torrentious waters cough cough

Hall puthoff said while talking about remote viewing "we are fundamentalists,there may be something to it,but it might be demonic,we dont want to do anything with this" (transcript by hearing). I guess by what else i heard there are fundamentalists in the goverment, people who are afraid even to talk about this. Something to the effect this is the devils work so its a nono. Well delonge tries to say something similar but lacks the science stuff puthoff has in his mind.

could this whole case be a psyop and puthoff et al being used either knowingly or unknowingly by 3letter agencies?Maybe

the fact though that this is actually looked into,even if it proves to be fizzly air, is fascinating. This whole consciousness talk will be big in the next years.IT might be even now in the states but the ripples take a long time to reach the other side of the pond. As to the fear this fundamentalists have i find hard to understand. Do they not know Psalm 23:4?

Maybe the problem is there how to tell people, if indeed this is the case, that what we re seeing is not actual space brothers from alfa centauri but something demonic. Ofc people who dont believe in religions might not give it a second thought but you might be throwing the baby out with the bathwater

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Sound like mentally ill people to me all this demonic stuff.😐

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

well i mentioned in an earlier post i think in this here topic about the occult thread that runs embarrassingly in many ufo cases. We cant ignore it. i ll add here an excerpt by kenneth grant a famous? magician(no offence never heard him over here in my backwater country). Its by the book outside the circles of time

"It will not be the first time that such an experiment has failed. 17 On the other hand man likes to feel, no doubt, that his puny activities could disturb remote galaxies; he may hazard extinction, even, for the sake of exalting his ego in such a manner. Man's thinking is determined by the mass media to a larger extent than he is prepared to admit, he therefore tends to interpret 'occult' phenomena in terms of 'extra-terrestrials', space-craft constructed on principles he will one day himself understand and use, 'planetary and inter-planetary wars', and so on. To the occultist, however, a quite different interpretation suggests itself. For example, the word 'abased', in the above quotation is, by gematria, equivalent to the word Alalia which Frater Achad 'discovered' in 1943. Both are forms of the number 73. Alalia conceals a magical formula of the 73 Current which works through 'the feminine aspect of Chokmah18 in his phallic function!19 Chokmah is the Wise One who appears as GML (also 73), 'the Priestess of the Silver Star', who is the female hieroplant in the form of the moon. Chokmah is therefore the logos whose word is AL AL IA …...............................
In such a complex pattern of events it is not surprising that the thread is sometimes lost and the mysteries misinterpreted. The entities known as Aiwass, Aossic, etc., are forces operating in other dimensions and brought through into our universe by the magical spells contained in the Book of the Law and other grimoires. "

and one more

"The magical mannikins, or dwarf dreamers, are identical with the 'wee folk', the little men of fairy lore, who were the projections of mediaeval magicians essaying the Great Work, i.e., the interpretation and exploration of the aethyrs. More recent manifestations of these fey folk, or little green men, are apparent in connection with the phenomena of so-called Ufology"

We also have this by Lynn catoe

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing, and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist manifestations and "possession."
One school of thought holds that flying saucers are Biblical "signs in the sky" that portend the Second Coming. Another believes that an invisible fourth-or other-dimensional world is involved. Some groups have concluded that mankind is being, and may have always been, manipulated by extraterrestrial forces --the UFO occupants. Others detail the endless battle between "good" and "evil'1 believing that the UFOs play an integral part in this "war."

Unearthly ,,police forces" are described and explained. Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demoniac possession and psychic phenomena which have long been known to theologians and parapsychologists. Therefore, references to these subjects have been included as well as references to occult works which have similarities to the general tone and content of the UFO literature"

Link

I started dealing with ufos as a hobby back in 1993. I had in my mind spaceships and new tech and all the fancy star trek stuff. Had you told me back then that i would be reading occult books 30 years later or even entertain the notion that this whole thing might be something spiritual i would prolly still be laughing. Well after all this time i m not.
edit on 19-7-2019 by IMSAM because: added link,i want to believe that once in my life i will write a thread without having to edit it D:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
One more addendum to the above,

at the end of said documentary its mentioned that

1.they(puthoff) have ufo debris????? and
2. hella hamid with the use of rv found the lost temple of alexandria. Link on no2 here

Maybe they rved atlantis too? Thats why delonge keeps talking about it.Then again delonge also talked about the greek wording on the roswell wreckage so tread with caution.He dosent seem to research his stuff and this dosent look good for him.
edit on 19-7-2019 by IMSAM because: to change a word,interview->documentary,and here i thought i wouldnt edit

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
A mind is a terrible thing to lose.
I sincerely hope 'ole Kevin is feeling better these days.

Better to lose one's mind than never to have used it at all.

Continuing your broad sweep and placing that into the context of your own experiences, would you say that there a history of mental illness in your wife's family or are they just liars/BS artists? Your choice. One or the other.

Day needn't worry too much about going insane, what he is describing here is psychosis...

“And the journey damn near killed me. Imagine it. Suddenly, your personality begins to change, you have premonitory dreams, you become suddenly smarter, more prescient, you can manifest stuff, you, apparently, healed your dog by touching him, etc. etc, and you have no idea why or what is happening to you!? The experience can, and has, triggered insanity and psychosis in some experiencers. I count myself lucky that I'm just (expletive) weird, but all of that pretext is just the scene-setter..."

...insanity occurs when there is inner conflict, something to hide from, something you cannot cope with, something you are ashamed of, that kind of thing. Moral ambiguity or PTSD. Either one can result in a negative effect devastating to the psyche and ultimately leading to it's retreat. Day doesn't appear to have had any such conflicts.

(post by KilgoreTrout removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Neither do I

A skeptical "experiencer" is probably a rare thing..

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

The Greek wording haha...where one of the words meant "video" amongst other things pulled of that particular magicians hat. If we are talking about the debris footage that is.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout
Continuing your broad sweep and placing that into the context of your own experiences, would you say that there a history of mental illness in your wife's family or are they just liars/BS artists? Your choice. One or the other.

Okay, I guess I walked into that one and am currently swinging pathetically in your net.

But the answers are: No, and No.

But they're not Kevin Day. With regard to Day, thinking more carefully about it, I'd agree with Fravor and plump for the latter choice: liar/BS artist.

edit on 19-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

TDLs newest appearance.

The first few minutes are just greeting bs but then he goes into the usual spiel and some other things

If already posted then just ignore it

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Seth Shostak from the SETI Institute has touched upon TTSA and associated themes recently....

..Well-known fans of visitation – for example Steven Greer, Richard Dolan, and Stephen Bassett.. are saying that "disclosure" is nigh. The federal government is finally going to come clean with solid evidence about alien UFOs.

At least some of the disclosure optimism derives from the revelation in 2017 of a secret $22 million government project, begun a decade earlier... The best-known results of this five-year effort were several videos taken by Navy pilots using their gun-sight infrared cameras. Some of these videos showed strange, elongated objects whose identity is uncertain....

To the UFO crowd, that sounds encouraging. But it doesn't make sense.

To believe the government has been keeping mum about the aliens since the 1940s – surely not an easy thing to do – requires asking why. What's the motivation? It's not credible that it's because of an official fear that the public would go berserk if they were told there are saucers in the skies. One-third of them believe this already, and most have remained berserk-free...

...does it really make sense to believe that the federal government could keep a secret of this magnitude during two generations of civil servants? Could the feds really twist the arms of all other nations to participate in such schemery?

...The real problem with the idea of disclosure is not whether or not the government has had a good reason, and an uncanny ability, to keep an alien presence quiet all these years. It's the faulty premise.

If extraterrestrial craft are really strafing the stratosphere... then why must we throw up our hands and claim "only the government can prove it's true"? What about the hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers who avidly observe the sky on clear nights...? What of the many thousand commercial satellites that make high resolution photos of our planet all day long..?

One might argue that the military has better equipment. Of course it does, but if this phenomenon can only be proven with "better equipment," then that's not only a suspiciously convenient argument, it also degrades any claim that the countless saucer photos offered to the public for the past seven decades should be taken seriously.

Besides, does one really need military infrared cameras to find UFOs? Several of the Navy pilots who testified about encounters along the Atlantic seaboard in 2014 and 2015 said they observed these things "nearly every day." That sounds like an opportunity for any civilian with a good camera and a telephoto lens.

It's sad that the UFO crowd has come to this – seemingly giving up on proving their own case and hoping that the feds will do their work for them. Mainstream scientists don't wait for government agencies to prove their theories...yet UFO proponents are now saying that, deus ex machina, the government will soon book some network air time and fess up about the aliens.

Full Article Link : Why the government will not be disclosing secret information about alien visits

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I agree with this snippet.

But I say this. TTSA needs to make a public announcement that they have nothing to disclose.
All they have ever been and are now is another group lobbying the government to take UFOs seriously.
That’s objective fact. For as of yet they haven’t disclosed anything about the government knowing anything more than you or me about UFOs.
So, as of now, the secret is that there is no secret.
So, they ought to admit their just another interest group with a lot of ex intelligent agents.
Puthoff, Semivan, Zondo, and Mellon are all ex-intelligent guys. Of course, there may be more but those are the known ones.

Why is that? Why so many spooks. Mellon was actually head of the highest military intel group when he was DOD assistant secretary on Military Intelligence. So, he is actually probably running this group behind the scenes, not Zondo who is likely only a frontman, as TDL is also.
Cleary TDL doesn’t run anything but his mouth from time to time.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It does make me laugh how the YoungGuns push TTSA so hard and totally overlook the whole involvement of the CIA in it all. There is always the reason that if you want to get the secret out, you would have to have spooks onboard as it was the spooks who have been keeping the secret.

They know little of the history of the infiltration of previous UFO grounds like NICAP by the likes of the CIA/DOD etc.

There is nothing to disclose..if TTSA believe there is; it looks like we will have to wait for UnIdentified; Season 2! Seasons.....hah!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
for those that dont believe that TTSA has pushed a "threat" narrative;

Jordan Runtagh;
The Department of Defense, by definition, are designed to deal with threats, and it sounds like you believe they’re treating these craft as threats because that’s what they do. Do you personally view these craft as threats?

Tom Delonge;
I can say a blanket statement that, yes, I do personally believe these are threats,. But there also are different layers of threats. There are threats to our aviation safety. There are threats to our military. There are threats to people that are having encounters with this — that deals with biological issues. There are threats because we don’t understand what the intentions are, when you’re dealing with something that’s just so much further ahead than you

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

There is nothing to disclose..if TTSA believe there is; it looks like we will have to wait for UnIdentified; Season 2! Seasons.....hah!

TTSA have to eek out every minute of this drivel they can. They need to make money. Don't do that by revealing anything of note before they have to (not that i think they have anything of substance anyway). So i don't expect to see anything spectacular in S2 at all.

I can actually see this going the way of UFO Hunters:-

Gets through S2,
Nothing of note but more empty promises that it's "all coming soon",
Commissioned for Season 3,
LE buys more t-shirts, TDL does the rounds making more outrageous claims to drum up support,
Audience figures dramatically drop off during S3,
History abruptly cancels last 2 episodes,
TDL leads online petition to have last 2 episodes aired,
History reluctantly agrees (if for no other reason that to shut TDL up),
TDL rejoins Blink-182 permanently for one last world tour...and a greatest hits album,
Opens up Hot Dog stand for real, where he serves them up himself whilst telling customers "disclosure is soon"....

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Never ending🙄.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I must say the snail pace of this timeline is pretty annoying. I anticipated that not much of value would be revealed by TTSA but I thought that at least it would be out in the open by the end of the year. Now Tom says three more years and we will hear rumblings of congressional hearings. That means we are at least five years out from anything of interest.

That's time for the remaining 2 non-fiction books, the last fiction book, the fictionalized tv show of the non-fiction book and maybe the fictionalized movie of the fiction book.

I guess maybe these guys were given the immortality elixir and are in no hurry.

edit on 22-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I thin the problem is that over 70 years ago they told us we had to be conditioned and it would take time. But then more people were born and another generation had to be conditioned and so it took more time. But then another generation were born.....and...I think you can see where it's all headed.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join