It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
What changed in the past decade or so to go from the above view, to the current TTSA narrative of "threat"....?

Something tangible or suits their current necessary agenda?

I'd say the latter - it keeps Russia and China on their toes.

I'm reminded again of a wide-eyed Delonge wandering up to military brass and brazenly telling them he knew the Real UFO story - because he'd read some books.

"Come in, come in," said the spider to the volunteering fly in a remote cafe, "If we can get an ageing punk rocker like you to spread our UFO Threat hypothesis AND make those commies and ex-commies believe we're building our own exotic tech, all the better!"

"Can I see some proof?"

"Of course you can't, Tom. But remember we bagged a craft and alien occupant back in 1948."

"Wow, DUDE! So not 1947? Can I see proof of THAT, then?"

"Shut up, son, and eat yer chips."

edit on 25-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

originally posted by: Diaspar
What changed in the past decade or so to go from the above view, to the current TTSA narrative of "threat"....?

Something tangible or suits their current necessary agenda?

I'd say the latter - it keeps Russia and China on their toes.

Of course TTSA will have us believe it is the former and all to be revealed in S2...

or S3...

or S4...

I agree with all you said, except this...

"Shut up, son, and eat yer chips."

It was more likely "Shut up, son, and eat yer hot dogs."

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
TO THE STARS ACADEMY OF ARTS & SCIENCE MAKES GROUNDBREAKING METAMATERIALS ACQUISITION..........!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

Unfortunately.... They are getting really sloppy...

stolen

I found the same image, only difference is the color filter used, but I can't save as jpg, just as a webpage. I'm sure they just used it for illustration purposes though

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I would like to believe that...but TTSA is a scam...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Where has the love gone!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

It’s a good question.

Why the threat angle now?

Well, first of all, we have to understand these people are from the Military Intelligence Complex and their perspective has always been and is about threats to the country not objective scientific research on anything.

It’s their present conditioning that’s in action. Their blinded and guided by their programming.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

When it comes to investing in companies, it’s not just a hoax, it’s fraud..........

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Baablacksheep

When it comes to investing in companies, it’s not just a hoax, it’s fraud..........

Actually it's not, unfortunately.

You just have to look at the risk factors on their subscription offer to see how they've protected themselves.

It's the reason they didn't do normal crowdfunding, as there is usually no return, but there aren't the protections either.

By doing a share offer they can protect themselves through the small print, but talk up the potential for a return (despite there being no market for this stock, at least currently anyway and probably never imo)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Link to the supposedly actual meta material.

Source

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Another tweet on the metamaterials by TTSA...

and some amusing replies on it...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

My only concern is why in god's name is Steve Justice giving credibility to this......
Thats' very concerning..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Image searched that, came up as a stock photo of Igneous rock

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

My only concern is why in god's name is Steve Justice giving credibility to this......
Thats' very concerning..

I think because of the following:

Skunk works have a high degree of autonomy and they work on secretive advanced projects with little oversight.

TTSA is going to take papers directly from scientists at universities who are claiming to have made some of this technology work. They’re going to evaluate the papers, and if they look solid, they’re going to build some of these gadgets.

He talks of making a craft that alters space-time in order to travel vast distances easily. Apparently, he thinks that because the aliens have done it and are here, that it’s possible and that we just need to figure out the physics.

Link

Justice and others at TTSA remain undeterred by ridicule for investigating such phenomena. “Why would you not want to seek answers to that?” he said.

But skepticism isn’t TTSA’s only challenge. “Based on my 39-year career in aerospace, money is always a problem,” Justice said. “We have a lot of stuff ready to go but just no resources to do it.” When I asked how the first year of TTSA went, the first thing he said was “slow.”

Still, he and others at TTSA consider the start of the ADAM research project a major milestone. Naturally, the idea of analyzing exotic, perhaps extraterrestrial, materials in search of technological innovation draws scrutiny. Justice, however, insists on an openminded and thorough approach.

Link

So he believes, he has the scope to work on these projects, he has the theory from papers (seems very similar to the 2 papers i linked on the last page), TTSA can get funding and is discussed in the mainstream. It gives him an opportunity to work on some truly advanced projects (whether or not they have any basis in reality being a different question), which is what the skunk works is all about...
edit on 25 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yet another tweet on metamaterials....

Have they learned nothing from the Mylar Balloon gaff?

Nope doesn't look like it

That's just a black and white version of this piece of natural stone or Malachite

I take no credit for finding it BTW.
edit on 25/7/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Actually I think that might be side two of my Sauceful of Secrets limited edition cosmic swirl vinyl.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Yet another tweet on metamaterials....

Have they learned nothing from the Mylar Balloon gaff?

Nope doesn't look like it

That's just a black and white version of this piece of natural stone or Malachite

I take no credit for finding it BTW.

Cheap bastards even go royalty free on their stock images.

"# it, who's gonna notice"

"Let's half-ass the revolution boys."

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, there will be a giant backlash against these
“boy who cried wolf” supposed ufo researchers. Or maybe it has started already.

It may be, as I speculated a long time ago, a besmirch ufology op.

Can they be this incompetent?

It's going to get very ugly, soon

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, there will be a giant backlash against these
“boy who cried wolf” supposed ufo researchers. Or maybe it has started already.

It may be, as I speculated a long time ago, a besmirch ufology op.

Can they be this incompetent?

It's going to get very ugly, soon

You would think, but take a look at Twitter and you will see people making all kinds of excuses for using stock photos in an announcement.

"it's just advertising," says Einstein junior.

"The picture doesn't matter'" says perennially angry young gun.

If I sell you my Yugo using a picture of a Porsche you would probably not be happy.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

TO THE STARS ACADEMY OF ARTS & SCIENCE MAKES GROUNDBREAKING METAMATERIALS ACQUISITION..........!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

Unfortunately.... They are getting really sloppy...

stolen

Put your CAPS LOCK away and calm down.
Have you not learned by now most of what they released is recycled or rubbish?
You found the shutter stock, the other tweet/image one is Linda Moultan Howes mystical bismuth magnesium she's been peddling for years. They are trying to get investors so maybe they are desperate enough offer the BS artist shares in exchange for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delonge has been banging on about terahertz blasting bismuth magnesium materials to produce mass loss for a while and I thought in 2017 -ish he said he already had this meta material? Unfortunately it was probably another deleted tweet. Someone should make a thread compendium of his deletes.

I wonder if Mad Moulten got her bi Mg by being blind folded and taken to the desert crash site in NM
I think this is the stuff she and/or Art Bell where claiming were Roswell debris, but who can keep up .

edit on 25-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the info Diaspar.

new topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join