It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Its also quite funny how much traction the "storm area 51" nonsense has got in comparison to TTSA.

All they had to do is create a viral marketing campaign that cost the price of a Facebook post and hope for the best.

But no, they want your money to build a starship and a TV show. I do see certain pro ttsa people clinging to the Area51 Meme which is quite entertaining though.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

By the way, I recently found this older post online where the author speculates on the contents of the second and third volumes of Peter Levenda's Gods, Man and War series based on the footnotes in the first volume. Some of it was interesting. Seems like Man is going to touch on MK Ultra, remote viewing and the Nine among other things and feature our good friend Hal Putoff.

As for book 3, War, it's a little fuzzy what exactly Levenda is talking about as exhibited in this note:

1) “Ironically, the only way any of this makes any sense at all is if we remember the near universal understanding that all authority ultimately derives from the fact that human beings are not autonomous; they are not self-creating but merely self-replicating, like von Neumann’s universal constructor, (more about this later in Book Three). Humans are a product of something else, some other factor, that the ancient sources tell us were the gods.

tiller4Riller.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

They really are going full Esalen.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Indeed...

Maybe all the stuff Tom spouted back in 2016 on Coast2Coast is what will be in the book.

The others destroyed ancient civilisations, there's a psy-op ON the aliens not people btw, these Gods are our masters, we don't own the earth we are slaves and on and on the BS machine whirred. I bet Zondo straightened him though.

The Nine..hmmm, isn't that what Bennewitz also said was underground north of Kirtland...now how and why would he make that connection I wonder...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I’m reading ‘The UFO People’ and Green is quoted as having a dozen patients injured at/or near Skinwalker Ranch.

Also Hal and Doty show up to be interviewed. The latter curiously has no mention of Serpo.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Maybe they should call the next series of shows: Misidentified

I really don’t think they have anything at all. I mean if you have something you kick it out right away, you don’t hold anything back. They had a big splash and great news copy, that was the time to give it all up or at least start with something real and interesting. Now their likely losing interest.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

TDLs newest appearance.

The first few minutes are just greeting bs but then he goes into the usual spiel and some other things

A few interesting things said there.

On getting government officials to talk with him

.....The very beginning of it, I was playing a lot of very important people off each other. It was really kind of funny. I was just making things up. I was like. “Hey, I’m talking to so and so.” And I go to that guy and say, “Hey, I’m talking to so and so.....

...I didn’t take no for an answer. And I was of service... you can’t go into the topic of UFOs, knock on doors and think they’re going to read you into anything and tell you. It’s national security.

But I spent 20 some years studying this so I knew what was going on. And I had a couple different angles that you will never see on the internet. You’ll never see people talking about it in the UFOlogy kind of websites. And so I went in saying, “Look, this is what’s going on...

One some kinds of "contact" project.

...there’s actually some really unnerving aspects as far…here’s one program where there’s hundreds of operatives that have been having contact and they’re trying to figure out what that’s all about. It’s wild.

On the strange fact that Zondo gets polygraphed regularly....he doesn't say why or who by?

...I can talk cause I don’t have what’s called a TS SCI Clearance like him. He [Elizondo] gets polygraphed every few months...

Tom proudly discussing what he's done with TTSA...his private company with 5 employees is now very influential over Navy (but no Air Force or Army) policies. Even briefing the Senate...

...I brought out the first three declassified videos of UFOs ever. They were given to me. To The Stars Academy brought them out. I assembled a team of very, very high ranking government officials ... They all came together because I created a vehicle that has three divisions: entertainment, science, and aerospace. And the whole goal of this is to create a vehicle for the disclosure of the UFO phenomenon and various other things.....

....So, for the past 24 months, we’ve been heavily involved briefing the Senate ... We’re the ones that set up the mechanism ...a formal reporting process of UFOs within the Navy. And the Navy came out and admitted that UFOs are real. That’s all us.

If you watched our show on the History Channel, the last episode, Harry Reid, Majority Leader of the Senate, ran the program that Lue was the program director, who now works for me...

And the most important news of all on UFO disclosure...rumblings of hearings are...well stay healthy everyone.

...It’s coming... To The Stars...have been specifically involved in three things, …getting ready to bring out the stories, studying it with the public and really big AI database algorithms and all this different stuff and then the third thing is building the technology. So we’re active in all three of those.....

I think within the next three to five years, you’re going to start hearing rumblings of hearings....

On his own dabblings with the National Security State and why the people involved get creative with UFO stories.

...You know, I’m playing in these waters, I’m like, I’m consistently wowed by what they have to deal with and what the stakes are. That’s a big deal.

I remember when I was doing this early on, and I was just so gung ho about getting this stuff out. I gotta be a little careful with some of this. But I got brought into something. And they sat me down, and they said, you know... we need to know who the eff you are. We need to know who the eff you’re talking to. It was crazy. It was like two days of hardcore questioning.

I was pretty scared ... I talked my way out of this. And they said, “Well, let me just give you an idea of the stakes of what you’re playing with.” And something was said to me and I didn’t sleep for for like three nights. I was like, “Oh my God.” You just don’t have any idea as a civilian. The enormity of these things...

And so we make up these stories

edit on 23/7/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The sooner a craft is built the better. We can then wave them off the planet. He reminds me of a giddy man/ child.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

The sooner a craft is built the better. We can then wave them off the planet. He reminds me of a giddy man/ child.

Mick West did a piece a few days ago looking at the TTSA website banner.

He found that this

Was actually this upside down

Hopefully this is a metaphor for the future for just what you want...

TDL blasting off to To The Stars whilst we wave them off....

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

And I had a couple different angles that you will never see on the internet. You’ll never see people talking about it in the UFOlogy kind of websites.

That's some ego trip he's on there

...I brought out the first three declassified videos of UFOs ever. They were given to me.

Err...no. For starters TFT beat him to that on one of them by a decade

getting ready to bring out the stories, studying it with the public and really big AI database algorithms and all this different stuff

What? Talking crap again

And so we make up these stories.

Sums it all up really!

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
New Nick Redfern article talks about CIA involvement in propagating the Aztec UFO Crash legend and how Karl Pflock believed the CIA and Truman's Psychological Strategy Board wanted the story out there:

Far more intriguing, though, , is the next question that Pflock posed: “Was this actually nothing to do with real saucers but instead some sort of psychological warfare operation [italics mine]?” With the Newton revelations in hand, Pflock, no later than 1999, came to believe that back in the early fifties someone in the government, the intelligence community, or the military of the United States – and maybe even a swirling combination of all three – wanted the Aztec story further circulated. The purpose: as a means to try and convince the Russians that the U.S. military had acquired, or captured, alien technology. When, in reality, it had no such thing in its possession at all.

For the record, in 2002, when Pflock and I were corresponding regularly on the matter of these particularly curious revelations, he told me that he had been able to confirm who the two men that approached Newton worked for and specifically when their meeting with Newton occurred. The time-frame was late March 1950 and the pair of spooks came from a small group within the CIA. Slightly more than a year later, Pflock learned, that very same group was absorbed into the Psychological Strategy Board. The PSB was…”established by Presidential Directive on April 4, 1951 ‘to authorize and provide for the more effective planning, coordination, and conduct within the framework of approved national policies, of psychological operations.’ An abbreviated version of the Presidential Directive was released to the public on June 20, 1951.”

When Governments Manipulate the UFO Scene

Documents on the Psychological Strategy Board at the Truman Library

edit on 23-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: Typos

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
But they're not Kevin Day. With regard to Day, thinking more carefully about it, I'd agree with Fravor and plump for the latter choice: liar/BS artist.

You're not thinking, at best you're recalling, but mostly you are displaying a preference, deferring to the opinion of another which you prefer.

Of course they're not Kevin Day. Only Kevin Day is Kevin Day, and his psychosis is unique to him, but his account also conforms to recognised and well-documented patterns of belief and behaviour associated with psychosis. Kevin Day is seemingly of no harm to himself or others and therefore would be unlikely to seek out medical diagnosis, or have it forced upon him. Most who experience psychosis the way Day does, don't. There are many people who believe in a literal interpretation of the bible, including the miracles performed by Jesus. There are plenty of people who believe in spiritual healing. It should not be considered unusual that someone like Day would believe in his own ability to heal given the particular interpretations of those beliefs in the US. They are the same beliefs that drew Andrija Puharich into the Boston Brahmin and a belief in UFOs. Nothing about what Day is saying is unusual. I don't have to choose to believe what he is claiming in order to recognise the possibility exists that he believes what he is claiming. Is it true? Is it possible? I don't know, but nor do I need to in order to assess the usefulness of the information.

I'm not here to be swayed. Nor am I attempting to catch any one in my net by pointing out the obvious that you are swayed easily.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout
I'm not here to be swayed. Nor am I attempting to catch any one in my net by pointing out the obvious that you are swayed easily.

That was a light-hearted remark that you have mushroomed into a full-scale criticism of my own judgement and ability to assess, via my OWN thoughts and analysis, the question of whether this Day geezer is either a liar or delusional about his account of 100 Tic-Tacs, fortified by an irrelevant remark about my opinion correlating with Fravor's (who I don't trust, either)?

Was Day a liar who then became delusional over time? Probably. Does the latter impact on the former? It doesn't help. Do I care anymore? Not in the slightest.

I respectfully ask you to not communicate with me further on this point, KT. I love ya to bits, you know that, but I'm reversing out of this soul-destroying cul-de-sac - especially when it's 38 degrees outside.

Let's have a G&T with ice to cool off.

edit on 25-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just got this in an email. Probably also on TTSA's site:

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) has acquired multiple pieces of metamaterials and an archive of initial analysis and research for their controversial ADAM Research Project. ADAM, an acronym for Acquisition and Data Analysis of Materials, is an academic research program focused on the exploitation of exotic materials for technological innovation.

The ownership of these assets, which were previously retained and studied by investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe and are reported to have come from an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin, allows TTSA to conduct rigorous scientific evaluations to determine its function and possible applications.

“The structure and composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application,” says Steve Justice, current COO of To The Stars Academy and former head of Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin's "Skunk Works." “They’ve been collected from sources with varying levels of chain-of-custody documentation, so we are focusing on verifiable facts and working to develop independent scientific proof of the materials' properties and attributes.

In some cases, the manufacturing technology required to fabricate the material is only now becoming available, but the material has been in documented possession since the mid-1990's. We currently have multiple material samples being analyzed by contracted laboratories and have plans to extend the scope of this study.” TTSA will also seek to engage the potential partners who have expressed interest in helping accelerate ADAM research and development.

“If the claims associated with these assets can be validated and substantiated, then we can initiate work to transition them from being a technology to commercial and military capabilities,” adds Justice. “As noted in our October 2017 TTSA kickoff webcast, technologies that would allow us to engineer the spacetime metric would bring capabilities that would fundamentally alter civilization, with revolutionary changes to transportation, communication, and computation.”

A Public Benefit Corporation, To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science is a consortium of scientists, aerospace engineers, and creatives working collectively to empower gifted researchers the freedom to explore exotic science and technologies with the support to rapidly transition innovative ideas into world-changing products and services.

Edit:
I thought they already had this stuff. Aren't these the same Art's Parts?

edit on 25-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I thought they already had this stuff. Aren't these the same Art's Parts?

If you listen to the crazy lady,
it seems there might be a meta materials headbang-off going on with JV's exotic metal group in Silicone Valley.

edit on 25-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Those are white pillows. I need more pills listening to them.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

technologies that would allow us to engineer the spacetime metric

I think this is directly coming from Halbert E Puthoff.

A paper he published back in 2010 talks of the same potential.

In a nutshell it's about engineering a vacuum to provide alternative methods of propulsion:

A theme that has come to the fore in advanced planning for long-range space exploration is the concept that empty space itself (the quantum vacuum, or spacetime metric) might be engineered so as to provide energy/thrust for future space vehicles. Although far-reaching, such a proposal is solidly grounded in modern physical theory, and therefore the possibility that matter/ vacuum interactions might be engineered for space-flight applications is not a priori ruled out [1]. As examples, the current development of theoretical physics addresses such topics as warp drives, traversable wormholes and time machines that provide for such vacuum engineering possibilities [2-6]. We provide here from a broad perspective the physics and correlates/ consequences of the engineering of the spacetime metric.

At this point in the consideration of such nascent concepts, given our present level of technological evolution, it is premature to even guess at an optimum strategy, let alone attempt to form a critical path for the engineering development of such technologies. Nonetheless, only by inquiring into such concepts in a rigorous way can we hope to arrive at a proper assessment of the possibilities inherent in the evolution of advanced spaceflight technologies.

Seems like they are ramping up the "optimum strategy"...

An now i need one of these...

Let's have a G&T with ice to cool off.

...because it's too damn hot to be re-reading Puthoff papers about manipulating spacetime... it's too hot to even be sat at my computer right now!!

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"...technologies that would allow us to engineer the spacetime metric would bring capabilities that would fundamentally alter civilization..."

Can someone with a degree in New Age Physics translate that for me?

My ruler only measures spatial metrics; do I need an app to calculate spacetime metrics?

EDIT: Scratch that, diaspar came to the rescue.
edit on 25/7/2019 by ParticleNode because: Patience Young Skywalker

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Interesting side note to my previous post, i think a precursor paper to the one from 2010 was this one from 2005 where Hal was a joint author

Link

Title: Theory Implications for Extraterrestrial Visitation

Just posting for reference, so I won't go through the whole paper aside from a few (interesting) choice sections:-

This study follows up on previous arguments that (1) interstellar travel for advanced civilizations is not a priori ruled out by physical principles and therefore may be practicable, and (2) such advanced civilisations may value the search for knowledge from uncontaminated species more than direct, interspecies communication, thereby accounting for apparent covertness regarding their presence.

The extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH), that intelligent life from ‘elsewhere’ in the universe could be visiting Earth, has become less implausible through suggestions that the velocity-of-light constraint— ‘they can’t get here from there’—is not as restricting as had been assumed previously. This restriction has its origin in the special theory of relativity, which we do not question. However, within the context of general relativity (GR) there are three approaches which may permit legitimately bypassing this limit, given sufficiently advanced (perhaps by millions of years!) knowledge of physics and technology.

This one particularly caught me eye.

It is also consistent with the failure of investigative panels to find that UFOs constitute any direct threat to national security.

What changed in the past decade or so to go from the above view, to the current TTSA narrative of "threat"....?

Something tangible or suits their current necessary agenda?

edit on 25 7 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
TO THE STARS ACADEMY OF ARTS & SCIENCE MAKES GROUNDBREAKING METAMATERIALS ACQUISITION..........!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS

Unfortunately.... They are getting really sloppy...

stolen
edit on 25-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join