It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not much that hasn't been said in regards the topic of "friendly reporters" but as always Jack Brewer makes some penetrating points. His blog (The UFO Trail) is a good one to keep an eye on. The more discerning "Ufologists" certainly do.

For those who suspect that the mk-ultra projects never ended and continue to play in ufology, Jack has done some incredible and sensible work in that regards to include various FOIA's although he's been denied some that would prove very interesting should they ever be pried from Uncle Sam. Certain of our cast of characters feature in a lot of his work. Those cads turn up everywhere that UFOs and disinformation cross paths.

TTSA and Uncritical Reporters Wilting Under Scrutiny
edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
WGN Radio Interview with Mellon Head

Assume this is from today. Mellon must love having to deal with cheesy talk radio patter filled with X-Files cliches after serving at high levels in the defense department and growing up in a global banking family. It's like he is a BMOC talking to two idiot freshmen trying to pledge into Skull and Bones.

As usual he is pretty cagey but he does say he believes that we are talking about "multiple phenomena" when we talk about UFOs.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

The full DIA log of FOIA information requests is available to year end 2018 : click here

Knapp asked for a document related to AAWSAP covered earlier here in the thread.

Bender and Keane didn't ask for anything for the DIA.

Why no one wants to question the fact that DeLonge said a General told him we "found a life form" during the Cold War is a mystery. George Knapp is the one who was mentoring DeLonge. But his powers of investigation seem somewhat inhibited in modern times.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Fascinating, Zazz. Do you know of any active Gnostic organization? Do they have ritual practices? I remember Samael Aun Weor turning up in some earlier research about UFOs---where mysticism and UAP's meet. Or one of the many places they meet I should say. Not sure if Weor's now defunct organization was truly Gnostic or just a spinoff?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Greenewald has dropped the following files about the raid on Lazar's United Nuclear. Haven't had time to scan them yet:

Documents on 2017 Bob Lazar / United Nuclear Raid – Laingsburg Police Department

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks MM....but I am still clueless...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

There are many versions of it going back millennia. I couldn't pin it down to one Gnostic organization and their ritual practices for you.
Rosicrucian's, Crowley, Jung to name a few influenced heavily by Gnosticism.
There are prayers rites and 'rituals' I guess, but these are mostly for the individual. Gnosticism is more about 'magic' for the individual to gain gnosis (knowledge), as opposed to the church that helps guide the attainment 'grace' through the Christ figure for the individual and collective.

Most of the Occult is an offshoot of Gnosticism.
Simon Magus (Acts of the Apostles) is the great Gnostic saint, first Christian 'magician', first schism of sorts in the church that drove Gnosticism underground, it managed to stay alive in secret until The Dead Sea scrolls.

Now remember we mused on the ripples of geo political world events, the occult, UFO lore and myth from the 1940's? The Gnostic papyrus in the Nag Hammadi library was found in...you guessed it 1945.

Lamb Lash makes ludicrous interpretations of the Nag Hammadi texts, translating them poorly to suggest that the Archons are aliens, not Demons . If we were to sneak a peek at TDLs bookcase we'd probably find Lashs book there

Looking at TDL's lyrics they resonate with Gnosticism in both Angels and Airways as well as Blink....

David Ike's reptilians spring from the Gnostic fountain.
Gnosticism gives license to both IDH and ETH, and everyone else in between from religions and masons to Reptilians, The Matrix trilogy and Jungi an Archetypes all heavily referenced Gnosticism.
It's a "secret society" , how can you prove a secret? Secrets or Esotericism are best marketing membership ploy for eons! Look at Pasulka, a previously devoted Catholic "anthropologist" , now a bonafide secret society member? lol

All a bit silly, but interesting learning the history of the esoteric secrets of Christianity and the Occult and how this is related to UFOlogy today. Kooky huh.

edit on 1-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Thanks for the link!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thanks for the link Zazzafrazz.

I think I have finally learned that I really don't know much about whats truly going on...as someone said earlier...I am simply rediscovering what was already discussed in the first half of this thread.

Lesson learned...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well you're in good company, TTSA don't know whats going on re the order of the Cosmos either, but they sure know how to bluff about 'secrets' and they are deputy secretary level aware of how fear mongering and Gov funding works

Take your time to read. We all make poor judgements in this field.
I have made 5000 error calls to maybe a handful of hits only.

And please for the love of all things sacred, don't ever call Luis Beautiful again and all shall be forgotten.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Just read the summary, sounds like it was a related to an investigation on someone who is/was a client. When I watched the movie I mentioned here on ATS one of my old business got 'raided' well not really, the feds show up and go through everything looking for a client's footprint through the business (we had thousands of them I didn't even know who the person was) They go through transactions and data in your system. Nothing nefarious about it.
They probably wanted to see if his poison matched in anyway the poison used in the murder case they were investigating.
The Hazmat suits would be because he has poisons on site, Health and Safety. If I was a betting lass, the footage if the Forrest was probably filmed after the raid for story telling value lol

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Mellon does seem to be hammering the slyly introduced talking point to not assume they're extraterrestrial. I'm betting that narrative will continue to be developed: They're not man-made but don't assume they're E.T.

That he suggests multiple phenomena (maybe he means "species") I find interesting as well. Such a statement would seem to also provide some protection for the overall operation if any one piece of evidence were to be debunked or explained by one of the "poorly understood natural phenomena" mentioned in Condign.

WGN Radio Interview with Mellon Head
edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As I look into the Arizona skies this evening, I’m feeling more and more like the answer to this riddle does in fact fall into disinformation.

The MIC has stumbled upon some breakthrough that they are still trying to harness. Likely all drone based. The real world testing (Nimitz, etc) is just the phase they are in now. At some point they had to get it out of the lab and field test it.

The TTSA taking point on setting the narrative with a complicit media who is starving for anything to upstage the Trump Russia disaster.

If we know the USG; you say we need $5T to tackle ET.... how much more could they get if the threat was ID? lol, jackpot.

Just a lot of smoke around the same time the US rivals are flexing military advances.

Russia/China = hypersonic
US = Beyond Hypersonic? Or at least plant that seed while the DoD plays catch up?

I’m still a doubter but “all in” on keeping an open mind while wading through all the daily info.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Not sure what the cards are being played:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Pat the thirsty groupie kids on their heads, allude to being an upper echelon member of a UFO secret knowledge.
These people are meant to be scientists, who the hell does he think he is?
What a thirsty-try-hard loser, lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You seem to be making some presumptions not indicated in the info about Dorothy. Although I'm not saying you might not have some points. We'll see.

First, you understand Dorothy was shooting motion pictures on film not stills? Second, have you seen the docu or read more about her or are you going by the information contained in my post?

I'm not one to just believe an "expert." However the experts I've read aren't still photography hobbyists as I recall you being if I'm not mistaken?
Well we've seen the PhD physicist completely miscalculate the acceleration on the Nimitz video and we'd think he has pretty good expert credentials, but it happens, though I can understand his oversight a lot more easily than I can understand these so-called "experts" who can't identify what is obviously a time exposure when they see one.

Yes I watched the entire documentary and I know she was using a film camera.

Here's a post by someone who seems very familiar with film cameras, who even repairs them, and he suspects a fault with the camera:

www.democraticunderground.com...

This is just some random picture I pulled from Flickr. Forget the scenery, look at the pattern of the light trails. I kept noticing similar patterns over and over as I watched the lady's film. You see how the streaks of light all have the same shape? That's an indication that the camera was moving during the taking of the photo. Over and over as I watched the video, I kept noticing these repeated shapes. There's be fairly static pictures of 3 or 4 lights, then a frame with 3 or 4 streaks that had similar shapes. I'd keep trying to look at these pictures non-judgmentally, and my brain would just keep saying 'but that's camera shake. You've seen it a million times.'

I didn't write that but I also came to the same obvious conclusion because I've seen it so many times before and that's exactly what it looks like.

So how can this happen with a film camera? He knows something about them and has some ideas on that:

What I found strange was that nobody considered the possibility that it arises out of a fault in the camera.

Now, I know something about film (aka movie) cameras (video too, but I am nostalgic about film cameras). I've shot with 8mm cameras, 16mm cameras, and 35mm cameras. I'm not a cinematographer, but I do work in the film world and I've owned 8mm and 16mm cameras, and am able to perform basic maintenance and repairs on them. So I sometimes buy a broken camera on eBay if I am pretty sue what's wrong with it, fix it, and maybe make a few bucks. Or not. I just like fixing things, and I like the feel of shooting film although it's too expensive for me to do regularly.

Well, what I see here is called a 'registration problem'. The lady is shooting with an 8mm camera...

My guess is that the specific thing with the camera is that it has a broken gear tooth which causes the shutter mechanism to jam open briefly, and not too often. Bear in mind that gears are designed by engineers to use numbers of teeth which will spread wear evenly over the gear, so a damaged tooth on a gear does not mean that such a shutter error would occur every second or even regularly. Camera film is not tensioned tightly inside a movie camera (as it would break easily) so the problem could be quite intermittent. It might only occur when the film tension is above or below a certain threshold, or under a variety of other conditions.

By the way, sometimes you can see a similar effect even with digital movie cameras, someone made a thread about that on ATS:

Anomalous light exhibiting strange "Izatt-type" behavior

This video is most curious as it is showing a lot of the same characteristics as seen in Dorothy Izatt's movies only this is in Digital and not 8 mm. Fantastic!

If you read that thread, ArMaP even duplicated that "Izatt" effect with a movie camera he borrowed, and posted the result:

originally posted by: ArMaP
I have a video that looks like that, it was easy to do, with a Canon MV730i.

So yes it can happen with movie cameras in addition to still cameras.

edit on 201971 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Pat the thirsty groupie kids on their heads, allude to being an upper echelon member of a UFO secret knowledge.
These people are meant to be scientists, who the hell does he think he is?
What a thirsty-try-hard loser, lol.

Agreed. Keepers of secrets. Normally they don’t know as much as 1) they think they do or 2) they want us to think they do.

Again, my money on the “long con”.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I usually appreciate your offerings but I don't think you paid attention if you actually did watch the whole documentary and I guess if you did do you mean since your first uninformed post? Dorothy: Multiple cameras, cameras checked for defects and multiple lights way OVER the skyline in her films with no space needle in sight. Did you not see the multiple stationary and slow-moving lights? The "zig-zags" were mostly single frames---which I don't think you or Arclap (his vid link broken btw) can reproduce and I do happen to be a professional (CBS News, Golf Channel, etc) videographer---though no cgi expert I admit.

Anyhow: We're off topic. Here's a link to a thread of mine where Dorothy is discussed. Anyone who wants to come see your next--and hopefully more informed--debunk or my debunk of your debunk (if warranted) can check us there.
Dorothy might have been a hoaxer for all I know, but I don't think that or a broken camera is the answer.

Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Rosicrucianism, & UFOs
edit on 2-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Not sure what the cards are being played:

O out of 10 for Dr Nolan.

tsk tsk.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join