It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
To paraphrase: "What if they don't have bodies." I'm going all in and saying some form of the IDH is coming.

edit on 30-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

dup sorry - here's a pic

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Complete version. You even get to take a test---can you say Paranormal? Sure you can, Lue will help. More clues here I do believe.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That man needs to church !

Joking but not, I suspect he is playing out old esoteric principles.

What is IDH?

and what was that god awful acting he was trying?

edit on 30-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I just started Vol 4 and boy, Jacques is doing more then winking.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
What is IDH?

Vallee's Interdimensional Hypothesis. Keel had his own version but basically the same thing.

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH), is an idea advanced by Ufologists such as Jacques Vallée that says unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is not necessarily an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH) seeing as the two hypotheses are not mutually exclusive so both could be true simultaneously. IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.[1]

Although ETH has remained the predominant explanation for UFOs by UFOlogists,[2] some ufologists have abandoned it in favor of IDH. Paranormal researcher Brad Steiger wrote that "we are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon that is largely indigenous to planet Earth".[3] Other UFOlogists, such as John Ankerberg and John Weldon, advocate IDH because it fits the explanation of UFOs as a spiritistic phenomenon. Commenting on the disparity between the ETH and the accounts that people have made of UFO encounters, Ankerberg and Weldon wrote "the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors."[4][5] In the book UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse published in 1970, John Keel linked UFOs to folkloric or supernatural concepts such as ghosts and demons.

The development of IDH as an alternative to ETH increased in the 1970s and 1980s with the publication of books by Vallée and J. Allen Hynek. In 1975, Vallée and Hynek advocated the hypothesis in The Edge of Reality: A Progress Report on Unidentified Flying Objects and further, in Vallée's 1979 book Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults.[6]

Some UFO proponents accepted IDH because the distance between stars makes interstellar travel impractical using conventional means and nobody had demonstrated an antigravity or faster-than-light travel hypothesis that could explain extraterrestrial machines. With IDH, it is unnecessary to explain any propulsion method because the IDH holds that UFOs are not spacecraft, but rather devices that travel between different realities.[7]

One advantage of IDH proffered by Hilary Evans is its ability to explain the apparent ability of UFOs to appear and disappear from sight and radar; this is explained as the UFO entering and leaving our dimension ("materializing" and "dematerializing"). Moreover, Evans argues that if the other dimension is slightly more advanced than ours, or is our own future, this would explain the UFOs' tendency to represent near future technologies (airships in the 1890s, rockets and supersonic travel in the 1940s, etc.).[8]

IDH has been a causative factor in establishing UFO religion.[4]

...and what was that god awful acting he was trying?

Professional tradecraft poorly executed.

Lue even guides us through a test in the full interview. Can we say "Paranormal?" Lue will help.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Ahhh, of course!
The old Inter dimensional v Extra Terrestrial.
It's just Ancient Aliens v Esoteric Christianity.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

More like Ancient Aliens vs "Entities." Choose your own belief filter: Fairies, Angels, Gnomes, Djinn, The Gods, Other.

Quantam theories (and I'm guessing Plasma Physics) will play heavily. And probably rightfully so if it's true that they exist.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Oh there will be more plasma than you'll find in a Blood Bank.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Big Lue has said some positive things lately. Last week he got on the religious fanatics and this week he was on the up and up about the disinformation tradecraft of the past. Claiming they weren’t a continuation of it...Good if that’s true.

Let’s get objective though here. That is the attempt to get some real knowledge.

I say, again, that these kinds of groups just don’t have the capacity to reveal any macro knowledge of this phenomenon.

It’s about capacity. It’s about collective capacity and individual capacity. Collective capacity is of the mind—collective understanding like we all understand how the earth revolves around the sun and individual capacity is of the heart…how we see and understand things.

This can’t be imposed on people it has to evolve on the collective level and be experienced on the individual level.

edit on 30-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What is Lue’s opinion of Lazar?

I wonder if the IDH was introduced to make the ETH seem more acceptable?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

J. Allen Hynek had quite an extraordinary friendship with Dorothy Izatt that seems to address a subject that we seemingly can't ignore in Ufology: History's "Luminous Beings" or Balls of Light that demonstrate intelligence.

Hynek believed Dorthy Izatt's experiences were a truly anomalous phenomena. As well-documented as they are, it's hard to see her films/experiences as anything but anomalous.

Dorothy's films also stand up excellently against professional scrutiny. They've been subject to experts from ILM (Industrial Light & Magic) rather than the usual alleged "verifications" by the infamous likes of Jim Dilettoso.

Dr. Hynek gave Dorothy much good advice and they maintained a very warm friendship over the years.

Dorothy Izzat & Dr. J. Allen Hynek

Dorothy brings an interesting metaphysical concept and message that really isn't all that different from Contactee messages:

A ball of light hovered and when Dorothy asked "What do you look like?" there was a bright flash and a "face" appeared to the right of the bright ball. pg. 40

Dorothy asked, "Do you have a name?" There was a sudden flash of light and the object was gone. The developed film showed an explosion of movement with what appears to be a "signature in light" bottom right. pg. 30

This huge ball of light emitted a bright and beautiful blue and lavender light. A smaller object, emitting red and white light, emerged from the lower right portion
of the larger object. Having seen this before, Dorothy identified the smaller light was a "scout" or probe of some kind.pg 57

link

One Frame of Izatt Film

Dorothy was filming a bright light in the sky when it suddenly vanished in a dazzling burst. The developed film showed this apparent "landscape" with lights in the background.

Dr. J. Allen Hynek suggested that it might be a glimpse of the object's home world as it passed through a "window" or portal in time and space. pg. 46

When the long awaited solution to the UFO problem comes, I believe that it will prove to be not merely the next small step in the march of science, but a mighty and totally unexpected quantum leap.

--DR. J. Allen Hynek, scientific advisor to U. S. Air Force's Project Blue Book

Funny he even mentions the word "quantum" because whatever that word represents, it seems to increasingly and often suggest quantum entanglement, many-worlds theory, and the possibility of consciousness equal or greater than our own…living here with us all along.

Probably easy to find Capturing The Light on any on-demand service. I just watched it again on Amazon Prime. If you come to the conclusion that Dorothy wasn’t hoaxing it leaves, I believe, only two contenders.

Either she was subconsciously psychically affecting the film or she was in contact with the same thing that has been reported through all of recorded history. Some very interesting films of whatever it was in the movie and, imo, offers some hefty food for thought.
edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Also someone posted this pic from a recent conference of Kevin Day, Doty, Corbell and the Knappster:

Makes me want to puke...

Its all about the Benjamins Baby...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

He's certainly bright enough but what exactly was his conclusion? It got a little muddled there at the end.

He believes the crafts/UAPs are essentially of an ET origin. As given the energy required to power the craft it would be impossible with even next next generation technologies for humans to build...

Finally, here is what I see: There are physics defying craft flying around in our air space all over the world, and China and the US and other countries are in a race to figure out how they work. The craft potentially represent technology from a Type II civilization based on the US Navy’s very own estimates as reflected in the Star Wars Patent debacle. It is my belief that no country or group of humans on this planet can currently circumvent the power consumption or material science issues involved in these designs, even if they figure out the Scientific principles that may allow for such Star Wars craft to exist.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I am utterly confused by that pic with Doty and the rest....

I thought Doty was hated by the UFO community...shouldn't he be locked up or something or for all the disinfo/damage he did to Ufology...yet he is celebrated...and making money...I really don't get it...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Oh there will be more plasma than a Blood Bank.

Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole. Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form.

The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst. So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was "alive" and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things.

The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell...

This is not the first time in recent years that plasma life forms have been studied. In 2003 physicists; Erzilia Lozneanu and Mircea Sanduloviciu of Cuza University, Romania, described in their research paper Minimal Cell System created in Laboratory by Self-Organization (published in Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, volume 18, page 335), how they created plasma spheres in the laboratory that can grow, replicate and communicate - fulfilling most of the traditional requirements for biological cells. They are convinced that these plasma spheres offer a radically new explanation of how life began and proposed that they were precursors to biological evolution.

The researchers studied environmental conditions similar to those that existed on the Earth before life began, when the planet was enveloped in electric storms that caused ionized gases to form in the atmosphere. They inserted two electrodes into a chamber containing a low-temperature polarized plasma of argon - a gas in which some of the atoms have been split into negatively-charged electrons and positively-charged ions. They applied a high voltage to the electrodes, producing an arc of energy that bolted across the gap between them, like a miniature lightning strike. Sanduloviciu says this electric spark caused a high concentration of ions and electrons to accumulate at the positively charged electrode, which spontaneously formed spheres. The evolved sphere appears as a stable, self-confined, layered, luminous and nearly spherical body - much like the "orbs" described in the paranormal literature and discussed below. The amount of energy in the initial spark governed their size and lifespan. Sanduloviciu grew spheres from a few micrometers to up to three centimeters in diameter.

Lozneanu and Sanduloviciu describe a rhythmic "inhalation" of the nucleus which mimics the breathing process of living systems and results in pulsations. The spheres could replicate by splitting into two. Under the right conditions they grew bigger, taking up neutral argon atoms and splitting them into ions and electrons to replenish their boundary layers. Finally, they could communicate information by emitting electromagnetic energy, making the atoms within other spheres vibrate at a particular frequency. "This is no different from the vibrating diaphragm in a telephone which enables information to be communicated from one point to another,"

Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

What is Lue’s opinion of Lazar?

I wonder if the IDH was introduced to make the ETH seem more acceptable?

I don't know. I imagine he would want proof of Lazars claims

IDH and ETH aren't mutually exclusive. IDH is just the capacity of a being to navigate interdimensional.

IDH may also have to do with whole worlds interacting inter-dimensionally. In other words, one world is veiled from another and when the veil lifts you see things and they see things.
edit on 30-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I thought Doty was hated by the UFO community...shouldn't he be locked up or something or for all the disinfo/damage he did to Ufology...yet he is celebrated...and making money...I really don't get it...

Doty, strangely, is not persona non grata in the UFO community as much as he probably should be.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Not sure why you would be confused? This is ufo wonderland. Anyway Dr Green is seemingly very fond of Doty.

Re the the 23 year old, am well aware Cellty, thank you for the link however.

As far as Kevin Day goes, I find him questionable.

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join