It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Hynek believed Dorthy Izatt's experiences were a truly anomalous phenomena. As well-documented as they are, it's hard to see her films/experiences as anything but anomalous.

Dorothy's films also stand up excellently against professional scrutiny. They've been subject to experts from ILM (Industrial Light & Magic) rather than the usual alleged "verifications" by the infamous likes of Jim Dilettoso.
I thought the "experts" who thought those effects were anomalous were completely incompetent idiots, because I've seen those exact same effects a hundred times before in my own photography so I don't have any doubt what they are. But if they are trying to do everything through CGI instead of using a real camera, maybe that explains how they could be so totally clueless about how real cameras work with real film. If just amazes me how many people were impressed or fooled by that nonsense. The only anomaly I can see is that so many people can be fooled by such an obvious and mundane effect as a time exposure.

Here's a random video I found in a few minutes of looking which talks about "long exposure light painting", which shows a similar effect to what is seen in some of Dorothy's images.

Photo Tip #20 - Sparkler Photos - Long Exposure Light Painting
www.youtube.com...

He could easily write the name "Dorothy" as she claims appeared in her video, or any other shape, or any random movement, whatever. Now compare that with this image from Dorothy's film that she says is aliens:

There are two ways you can make images like that.
You can have a stationary light source, and move the camera, or
You can have a stationary camera, and move the light source.
Or, you can even do both and I have seen both in some of Dorothy's imagery, sometimes both in the same image.

Why this is not obvious to everyone is a mystery to me. My best guess that some people want to believe a little too much in Dorothy's story and fail to see the obvious as a result. And this is the cheapest "special effect" ever, contrary to the special effects guys saying they couldn't create it if they spent tons of money trying to duplicate it.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You seem to be making some presumptions not indicated in the info about Dorothy. Although I'm not saying you might not have some points. We'll see.

First, you understand Dorothy was shooting motion pictures on film not stills? Second, have you seen the docu or read more about her or are you going by the information contained in my post?

I'm not one to just believe an "expert." However the experts I've read aren't still photography hobbyists as I recall you being if I'm not mistaken?
edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: celltypespecific

He is 23 years old.
A lot of speculation around presently.
Prolly just got his bachelors in engineering a year ago
tho he is critical of elon musk who happens to have acknowledged that my new physics is for real

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As we have seen with all things TTSA, the narrative is very much theirs that is being presented.

I cannot see TTSA going for a IDH / ETH specifically if they do ever attempt to try and explain or present a hypothesis.

My reasoning for this is that they like the control element and it has to be something different that they can present that is "theirs" - almost like an intellectual property.

I can see them presenting their own version of ETH/IDH and possibly merging the two. I don't know, HTH - Hyper-dimensional Theory, its going to be something "newish" that they can slap on T-Shirts, Mugs and Pajamas!!

TTSA will probably use certain elements of Puthoff's theories and others on space time metrics as part of the built in explanation in terms of how reality works, what the phenomenon is and how they are going to use this to "build a craft".

Just guessing at this point...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yeah, "some form of the IDH" was my prediction. They did come up with PSP or some such at SWR.

Which I forget what it stands for exactly. I thought John Alexander coined it but it may have been a NIDS approved designation.

Zondo seems to want to humanize it so maybe something softer?

I may be wrong as to where they are taking it but the hints seem to be headed that way. They surely owe their old pal Valle some kind of tip of the hat though. Then again how much was Vallee borrowing from Keel?

edit on 1-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

We all borrow from everyone these days GUT, I don't think there are many original thoughts or hypothesis floating around these days.

Speaking of borrowing from Vallee, considering all the shenanighans at the moment, I thought this quite apt;

We do have two levels here:
(1) a genuine unknown physical phenomenon with an apparent alien intelligence,
(2) an undercurrent setup by groups capable of using decoys and false sightings, influencing public perception through the believers.

Jacque Vallee - Forbidden Science 2, 1974!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I think all of this still comes down to a poor job of managing expectations. Whatever the disclosure TTSA is heading toward will undoubtedly make many people extremely disappointed. Reading comments on Twitter and other places it seems no idea is too nutty for people to accept right now. They chalk the most outlandish ideas up to the new paradigm.

As Kit Green said in his infamous Mirage Men interview:

"Hey, all that stuff is nonsense, relax, it's not that bad, you don't have to worry, the reality is this..." - and then you give them the real story."

But what if this backfired and people really liked the nonsense - scary or not. They grew attached to the really far out UFO myths and legends and don't want to give them up. "Don't talk to me about intelligent plasma beings, I want my alien autopsy, cattle mutilations, crop circles, Valiant Thor..."

As President Obama said to GQ:

“I gotta tell you, it’s a little disappointing. People always ask me about Roswell and the aliens and UFOs, and it turns out the stuff going on that’s top secret isn’t nearly as exciting as you expect. In this day and age, it’s not as top secret as you’d think.”

I guess maybe Kit and his friends did too good a job of "conditioning" people on the subject. When they reveal the truth you will still have people who refuse to give up their beliefs because the truth may be just too boring compared to fiction.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The TTSA Friendly Journalists Challenge

Here's some help seeing as the likes of Keane, Bender and Knapp have been unable to put the pieces together themselves. Sometimes no matter how many awards you've won you still need pointing in the right direction...

On July 5th 2016 Tom DeLonge declared on facebook that we'd found a life form during the Cold War.

Zondo who works for Tom has no idea about this as he's still stomping around America worried about a threat. Tom has obviously never mentioned this General in his 60s (although the story has been slightly different when repeated)....to co-star Lue. Lue was probably not a facebook buddy back then and has never seen that posting. Nor has Tom seemingly even mentioned this to him.

So the journalists who appear to have a lot easier access to the TTSA machine than most others here's your challenge.....

1) Ask Tom to confirm the above story. If he won't ask why he posted it in the first place and has talked about elsewhere.

2) If he confirms the story then start digging deeper. Who could this General be? Tom might tell you straight up?

Wikileaks revealed DeLonge had contact with Robert F. Weiss (never a General) ,General William N. McCasland (Commander, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio) and former General Michael Carey (whose last military assignment was Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command.

So there's two Generals there you could go chasing after for a comment. Why aren't the Pentagon being pushed for comments on whether they have any comments on TTSA's operation? They might well stonewall you. But at least it would show you aren't just talking to TTSA.

Time to do some real investigative journalism instead of just sitting around backing TTSA....How about it?

edit on 1/7/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes. I second this.

And in case these guys aren't up to the task, maybe there are some other journalists out there to pick up the glove?

These can't be the only ones....

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Did you see that Tom definitely watered down this account in Rolling Stone recently:

It’s a scene that could be straight out of secret agent thriller: A military general and a regular citizen meet in the back booth of an airport restaurant to discuss top secret information. In reality, this actually happened to musician and UFO aficionado Tom DeLonge, who recalls his first meeting with a government official in the latest installment of Rolling Stone’s “The First Time.” “The general looked me in the eyes and said, ‘It was the Cold War and everything we did at the time was because nuclear war could break out at any given day,’” DeLonge remembers. “‘And somewhere in there we stumbled upon the UFO phenomenon.’ And I remember right when he said that, my heart just started beating like crazy in my chest, I got all the chills. The next conversation that happened for an hour at that booth was extraordinary, life changing and scary.”

Tom DeLonge: First Time [Rolling Stone]

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

He's changed the details a number of times. But no one seems to want to dig into the details.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
For fans of .. D.W. Pasulka

New mainstream article

But then the author, UNC Professor D.W. Pasulka, became a believer herself.

That’s weird enough—but the weirdest part is, after reading the book, so did I. What happened? Three things.

First, Pasulka was seduced by the largely anonymous network of scientists who study the UFO phenomenon, known as the “Invisible College.

These ‘Men in Black’ Think Aliens Made Your iPhone
edit on 1-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey GUT....

It looks like you were RIGHT!!!
As you mentioned the IDH...not to mention paranormal aspect to the UAPs/UFO will become a feature in the on going storyline.... this is a great quote from the article on D.W. Pasulka...

One of the most compelling figures in American Cosmic is “Tyler,” an Elon-Musk-type billionaire polymath who’s patented numerous biotech inventions, flipped several companies, flies in private jets, and was a NASA engineer until the Challenger disaster shook him to his core.

Tyler is certain that several of his own patented biotech inventions were communicated to him by alien intelligence. “I know I’ve established connection [with the non-human intelligence] when the thoughts that show up in my mind don’t seem like my own,” Tyler tells Pasulka. “They are unfamiliar. With practice you can feel the difference.”

Any ideas on who "Tyler" might be ?

LINK

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This has to be the craziest # I have read in a mainstream news article in a very long time...

Finally, there was the hard evidence itself. At one point, Tyler leads Pasulka and “James,” a scientist-experiencer colleague (“experiencer” is the term for someone who has experienced what they believe to be a UFO sighting or contact), to a purported UFO crash site. They find a strange object, and “James’ preliminary analyses of the materials, months later, made it hard to believe they were made on Earth. In fact, he said he wasn’t sure, given their structure, that they could be made anywhere.” Pasulka quickly dives into third-person, religious-studies mode, observing how this finding changed the belief structures of Tyler and James, and calling the site a “sacred” site for the UFO religion—but it’s clear she is disturbed as well. In fact, the further Pasulka delves into what conspiracy theorist (and UFO true believer) Robert Anton Wilson called “chapel perilous,” the weirder things get. Invisible College meetings with actual Men in Black, i.e., government agents. Countless personal testimonies of people who are not only not nuts themselves but who feel isolated and terrified by having to choose between all their skeptical friends on the one hand, and a bunch of weirdos on the other. Compelling narratives from Tyler and others of extremely improbable bits of information, foreknowledge, and innovation that seem to emerge out of nowhere and are later validated by objective measurement.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yeah, "some form of the IDH" was my prediction. They did come up with PSP or some such at SWR.

Which I forget what it stands for exactly. I thought John Alexander coined it but it may have been a NIDS approved designation.

Zondo seems to want to humanize it so maybe something softer?

I may be wrong as to where they are taking it but the hints seem to be headed that way. They surely owe their old pal Valle some kind of tip of the hat though. Then again how much was Vallee borrowing from Keel?

Vallee ended up criticizing Keel somewhat for formulating a more comprehensive theory—The Eighth tower-- around the IDH or the electromagnetic spectrum. Vallee didn’t want to go that far I recall.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

One on the right General Carey is not exactly the angel Gabriel is he?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Wikileaks revealed DeLonge had contact with Robert F. Weiss (never a General) ,General William N. McCasland (Commander, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio) and former General Michael Carey (whose last military assignment was Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command.

They certainly made a point to show a pic of McCasland in either the first or second episode for some reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Any ideas on who "Tyler" might be ?

Jeez....we all know who he is but just in case you missed it here' s a big clue.

By that I don't mean Steve Tyler is your guy but you should pay attention because you don't wanna miss a thing celtic dude.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The media response is seriously disturbing. Every outlet is regurgitating this stuff uncritically? How many journalists actually ran FOIA requests?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

To paraphrase: "What if they don't have bodies." I'm going all in and saying some form of the IDH is coming.

He is coming out loud n proud about Gnosticism! Paraphrasing him:"What if it's about "ManKINDS" What makes us Humans is emotions, love hate, anger etc maybe those traits aren't unique to us"

How does Luis' comment relate to Gnosticism:

The Aeon Sofia is part of the True Mind of God. Aeons are Wisdom, Love, Joy etc.
Sofia is Holy Wisdom and she falls from the Great Mind the unknowable supreme Being after her curiosity about the divine source led her to rebellion and she is thrown in to the chaos (Luciferian).

(Luis Part) She goes through her own type of "Passion". She experiences all emotions, becomes pregnant by her own emotions, she gives birth to the supreme creator the God Jehova the Demiurge ,who in turn created the Archons who had the job of running the universe, all the stars.

They also believe through Jesus humanity can recover the lost knowledge of our divine origins. (Remember Tom saying you can banish aliens by calling out to Jesus?)
A Gnostic premise is that the mind of the alien Supreme Being God is our own mind. And this is where at least Luis and TDL are going by their public comments, the others are perhaps more wicked in their motives hehehe. Or the old "secret society" draw card is being deployed.

I just glanced at the first chapter of Sekret Machines again written by Levanda who is an occult historian ( I don't think TOM wrote a single word lol) and goodness it scream Gnosticism. I wish I saved myself time and saw this video of his in '17 and actually paid attention whilst trying to read Sekret Machines without falling asleep every time.

For some of them in this group maybe it is about esoteric and Gnostic secrets, OR the appearance of opening up suckers to their "Secrets" by dangling esoteric nuggets. Not all of them in TTSA have the same motives I guess, or if they did their goal posts have certainly shifted. Do they wants us through History Channel TV shows and building ashtray antigrav ships want us to recover the lost knowledge of the divine origins of humanity? Or do they want to get a bunch of contracts. Could be both

Maybe TDL got sucked into this with "We'll tell you the secrets of the universe, the greatest Esoteric secret society of all that will leave your masonic musings in the dust" after all his personality type seems to be geared to just that kind of ego reward trigger.

They really are a mish mosh of everything thrown into a cauldron to make a stinky sock soup aren't they?

Thanks for the vid, very enlightening indeed, one could almost saying it gives us "Sofia" into their psyche. lol.

edit on 1-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join