It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

No comment or response usually signals they got caught in contradictions and/or lies, Gary, and actually have no confidence in b.s.-ing further.

But speaking of children and ice cream, how about that strawberry ice cream from one of their prior scams---just ask the kids: Doty or John or Kit about that.

What we need to do now is place these documents in the same file folder with the Roswell Slides, the alien autopsy and little grey men who like strawberry ice cream and Tibetan music. Footnotes in the great journal of UFO information, or maybe, even better, have them all deleted from anything to do with UFO research because they have only distracted us. They have added nothing to our knowledge.

edit on 2-7-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Heres an interesting article from ufo chronicles

"Not only did Kloor's research turn up nada on Big Lue running the AATIP, Christopher Sherwood offered further clarification how he established Elizondo had no responsibilities in the AATIP. Kloor reported:

I then asked Sherwood how he knew that Elizondo hadn’t worked for AATIP during his time with the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, where he was based from 2008 until his retirement in 2017. Sherwood said he’d spoken with OUSDI leadership, including individuals who are “still there” from the time when Elizondo started working in the office.

Maybe Elizondo was running AATIP under the purview of another office or agency within the Department of Defense? Sherwood acknowledged that Elizondo "worked for other organizations in DoD." But that, too, would have contradicted Kari DeLonge’s statement to Greenewald.

This isn't Glomar, neither confirm nor deny type stuff. This is a Pentagon spokesperson directly and repeatedly asserting Elizondo had no responsibilities in the AATIP. It's going to take a lot to change the course of this ship.
"

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

A question. Would you give Dr Nolan the time of day after reading such a comment?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Bottom line.

In the end, Big Lue may yet be shown to have run the AATIP, but it won't change the fact it has not yet been confirmed, and it won't change the fact the UFO reporters didn't so much as try. 

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Haha, thank you for this. This is priceless.

My god, the infantility of some of these guys. He should get together with Pope and they can take the children to task, naughty naughty children.

Is this the state of the US scientific community? I hope not.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I feel bad for feeling this way, but some of these people richly deserve a little of the IC love.

They sure know how to pick 'em.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I doubt the good doctor shall receive any brownie point's for that post. It really is a click club.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

The absurdity of this is very worrisome.

Let's suppose Dr. Nolan had proposed a new theory to the scientific community, and it was rather astounding. But the problem was that he wouldn't share his test results with the rest of the world.

When people then demanded to see the basis on which his new theory was built, he would refer to them as "children, clamouring for ice cream".

I can promise you this much: There would not be a single, serious scientific organization that would not laugh Mr. Nolan right out of the auditorium and out into obscurity, where he belongs.

This is about the most unscientific statement I have ever read, and this from a supposed scientist?

No, Mr Nolan, we are not children clamouring for ice cream, but you have just turned yourself into a clown by your own pen.

You, Mr Nolan, belong beside the UFO-Pope with a funny hat, although, in his defense, he does not pretend to be a scientist. I guess he still gets to wear the papal hat while you, I'm afraid, just earned yourself a hat with several bells on.
edit on 2-7-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Error
edit on 2-7-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Greenewald has dropped the following files about the raid on Lazar's United Nuclear. Haven't had time to scan them yet:

Documents on 2017 Bob Lazar / United Nuclear Raid – Laingsburg Police Department

I've done a whole thread about that here

Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

We should not forget Jacques Vallee's comments in his latest book which shows how Bob Bigelow had a moment of enlightment after employing Bob and then discover the precious Element 115 was in fact nothing more that industrial emulsifier.

There is still much resistance from the "1,2 - Believe Bob" crowd though. They can believe the FBI lied and faked the reason for this raid as part of a homicide investigation. However they don't seem to want to believe Jeremy and Bob could have conned them.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Cant work out if it is Dead Cat or The Chewbacca Defence

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Believe it or not....today is "World UFO Day"

Source
edit on 2-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

LOL! What a bizarre comment to make from a highly intelligent gentleman. Effectively conjuring up the image of him rolling down your street with the Tibetan music playing as he parks up and waits for the kids to arrive. Then he's there serving an ice cream from his van to the selected ones only....

I guess there are people out there who will probably retweet this statement believing them to be some brilliant and profound words. Oh someone already did that I see!!!

Is this just a massive LARP to drive people insane? Then Dr. Green can come along to offer a brain scan once you start hallucinating UFOs.

I think I preferred Tom's Hotdog stand to Gary's Ice Cream.

edit on 2/7/2019 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

well it even looks like Kit has got some coverage in "The Sun" newspaper in the UK too with the headline;

ALIEN RIDDLE 
CIA scientist thought fake Roswell alien autopsy video was real, bizarre leaked memo claims
EXCLUSIVE

This is personal opinion here, but that particular tabloid isn't looked upon with the kindest of eyes by some in the UK, me included.

When will this madness end? Oh yeah that's right, it probably won't.

The Sun Article
edit on p27841192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I thought it was "Strawberry Ice-cream 🍦"

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

It won't end any time soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

[

LOL! What a bizarre comment to make from a highly intelligent gentleman

How many degree's does this gentleman have?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Believe it or not....today is "World UFO Day"

Source

Do we all seem excited?

😔

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Hey Beetee,
Can I use:

Let's suppose Dr. Nolan had proposed a new theory to the scientific community, and it was rather astounding. But the problem was that he wouldn't share his test results with the rest of the world. When people then demanded to see the basis on which his new theory was built, he would refer to them as "children, clamouring for ice cream".

To respond to Nolan on twitter?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I am sure this organization has been mention before on this thread, but just in case as its new to me and seems very interesting.

National Aviation Reporting Center On Anomalous Phenomena (NARCAP)

This document is intended to inform pilots, aircrews, air controllers, managers, and the flying public, about; the general history of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, UAP, and aviation, some UAP characteristics, some common profiles of a UAP incident; safety factors that can arise during a UAP incident, cautions and recommendations for aircrews and air traffic controllers, bias and reporting UAP incidents, and what NARCAP.org is doing to mitigate this unfortunate situation.

Link
edit on 2-7-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join