It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I got discombobulated on that timeline myself. Either way, it formed after Nimitz is leaked right?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I wish he would do a guess appearance

He has an account here and he did do a AMA at the start of his venture.

I doubt he will be very eager to return.

You can probably find the original AMA with a light search and see for yourself.

It was not an unconditional success.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jacksoo6

Can’t help but recall words of former Skunk Works CEO .... didn’t he say we had the tech to ‘take ET home’?

It's yet another UFO folktale that has been twisted and taken out of context.

Ben Rich is constantly misquoted as saying "We now have the technology to take E.T home."

That is not what he said.

At the end of his presentation he showed his final slide, a picture of a disk-shaped craft – the classic “flying saucer” – flying into a partly cloudy sky with a burst of sunlight in the background and he gave his standard tagline. It was a joke he had used in numerous presentations since 1983.....

Full story at Blue Blurry Lines

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I got discombobulated on that timeline myself. Either way, it formed after Nimitz is leaked right?

Definitely after the Nimitz incident as that was November 2004.

As we now are led to believe someone copied the footage (before the men in suits came and removed the tapes), converted it to mpeg. It was then burned to CD and smuggled off the carrier. Then ended up on a German film website in or before 2007.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

"Leaked" not "incident" is the timeline I'm referring to.
The '07 Nimitz leak happened just before AAWSAP/AATIP.

Timing huh?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hi John- Tom DeLonge here, The one who interviewed you for that special documentary not to long ago. Things are moving with the project. The Novels, Films and NonFiction works are blooming and finishing. Just had a preliminary meeting with Spielberg's Chief Operating Officer at DreamWorks. More meetings are now on the books- I would like to bring two very "important" people out to meet you in DC. I think you will find them very interesting, as they were principal leadership relating to our sensitive topic. Both were in charge of most fragile divisions, as it relates to Classified Science and DOD topics. Other words, these are A-Level officials. Worth our time, and as well the investment to bring all the way out to you. I just need 2 hours from you. Just looking to have a casual, and private conversation in person. --Here are some photos from the material I am using as I meet with Studio Partners. Best, Tom DeLonge TOM DELONGE | FOUNDER [email protected] | (760) 518-7801 | TO THE STARS MEDIA SAN DIEGO | 1053 S Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024

This was 2015-10-26 .

Who are the two individuals...?
Is it Chris Mellon and Lue Elizondo...?

MM may have touched upon this earlier in the thread..
link

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Thanks for the note Beetee.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
All of TDL's EMAILS to PODESTA

TDLs EMAILS

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Timing huh?

Sorry yes. The AAWSAP tender went out in Aug 2008. I would say that was more than coincidence!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Alot of little juicy nuggets from the emails let me post them for posterity sake

TDL emails to Podesta:

This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government.

The other journalist did not include the information in his article, so he gave it to George Knapp and he did a story for Channel 8 News. It's a great piece. Best, Tom DeLonge

George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth.

Because of his maturity on the topic, he is consistently given important information to help communicate. He helped me create my thesis (3 Sekret Machines NonFiction Books Coming out after the Novel) and that thesis is what gained my friendship with The very important General from Wright Patt that was on our call.

PYS-OP in play..

He is a powerful journalist with an international reach on TV and radio with FEVERISH fans. They trust him enormously. You can also place all rules desired for any type of conversation for the youth to hear.

In bold is what is currently playing out on twitter...its amazing to see how this plan back in 2016 is playing out
Guess what other "journalist" is apart of this group...WOW WOW WOW

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Timing huh?

Sorry yes. The AAWSAP tender went out in Aug 2008. I would say that was more than coincidence!

Reid became Senate majority leader January 3, 2007. That might have something to do with the timing of AAWSAP/AATIP.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Looks like you are slowly recreating part one and two of this very thread.

is this like when we come back from commercials on history channel shows and they repeat everything that came before?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Can’t help but recall words of former Skunk Works CEO .... didn’t he say we had the tech to ‘take ET home’?

It's yet another UFO folktale that has been twisted and taken out of context.

Ben Rich is constantly misquoted as saying "We now have the technology to take E.T home."

That is not what he said.

At the end of his presentation he showed his final slide, a picture of a disk-shaped craft – the classic “flying saucer” – flying into a partly cloudy sky with a burst of sunlight in the background and he gave his standard tagline. It was a joke he had used in numerous presentations since 1983.....

Full story at Blue Blurry Lines

The more time I spend here the less I know to be true. Thank you for he education.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
NYT story was planned way in advance

My question is this: Do you know anybody at those institutions that you can put in a good word to consider the story? I think we can do fine on our own, but knowing a good journalist, somebody that would get the hint if you put out an email, we can set up the entire project credibly. I remember Leslie Keane, but I can't remember who she writes for... Or somebody else more elevated than her, that they can get this in the right publication.

The story: I'm setting up a project that is going to do huge things for the youth, and I have a secret group of men supporting me to do it.

TDL definitely has contacts with skunk works

Mr. Weiss from Lockheed SkunkWorks just emailed me asking if there were any updates. I am not expecting much, but if there is anything I can tell him and the General, however small, I would like to respectfully pass it along.

Very revealing

*The General (from Wright Patt R&D) and I talk every other day. He and I talked on the phone the other night and he is excited, he really thinks that the DOD is going to embrace my project because I am out to show all the positive things great people have done on this topic. And I am eager to take direction from leadership to do a good and needed public service.

The backstory on how unidentified was produced...

*The documentary will most likely be a Miniseries. 8 - 10 one hour episodes on an elevated network like HBO. One major producing house wants to do it, but we cannot choose a producer for this until we choose a producer for the Fictional television series. I think VICE news, HBO, Netflix, Amazon may be good candidates for this. I don't know if you heard of the latest miniseries that got a lot of attention, one called JINX, another called Making a Murderer, another called Going Clear. All of these won awards, and got multiple showings on their networks. I actually think most of these were on HBO.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

#cough# Well .#clears throat# ....a friend across the ocean told me that there wasn't anything but a teaser at the end of Episoode 5 of Unintended. Obviously I have not seen it as History Channel UK/Ireland do not have the rights, #cough#, splutter#...

I was even told Richard Doty was featured but apparently America doesn't do Dotyfying things like that any more. I can't say how much of a relief that was. We also got slightly Rendle Scammed too!

Of course the biggie is coming........If I was gambling man and I always give odds of 1/2 against that being true then I would bet that you are gonna see these pictures....at least one of them....

And on that bombshell....you'll be left with your jaws on the floor waiting for Season 2.

edit on 29/6/2019 by mirageman because: dotyified!

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Great YouTube Alien Movie

One of the best

The Arrival

I wonder who will play Zondo and TDL when they make that movie?

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think you need cough meds .

😂

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

It's a complex & convoluted rabbit hole but there are some very interesting and apparently connected events when searching "Pandolphi" and "Gravitational Waves."

Everything from China to Stratfor to phenomenology to leaked emails to JASON to LIGO to CERN and even assertions that China may indeed be able to produce the kind of phenomena (not craft though) associated with the "tic tacs." Some Clinton stuff. Some Wikileaks publishing comes up separate from the most current "leaked emails" controversy. Spy vs Spy. Some of the dates seem to coincide with AAWSAP. Pandolphi vs Kit Green.

Here's another search:

Ten years later, China would be at the center of another technology
concern brought to Pandolfi's attention: the conversion of
electromagnetic microwaves to high frequency gravity waves.

Should anyone decide to accept that research mission...good luck in deciphering it and make of it what you will.

Indeed GUT, very interesting, I don't usually quote peoples posts on ATS but thought I would due to the onslaught of Great Uncle Bulgaria that may have hidden your gem of a post

High Frequency Gravitational Waves paper;
HGWF
edit on p53718192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Can't believe I am saying this but I actually enjoyed episode 5. Thought it was the best of the batch so far. Although they did give a pretty mixed up take on Rendlesham.

And they made me feel bad for Lue out there driving all alone this time and telling us he lied for the government for decades but if they asked him to do it again he would just say no.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Below is an excellent new article it gets good after third ppg.
It goes into how infeasible those patents are and more speculation why this is disinfo....or maybe something else..

What kind of life do you want to live?

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join