It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
For more vallee nids alexander etc check this c2c video,has some gems in it

some info on what you ll hear in above video are that davis and vallee while at nids found some patterns in the phenomenon,yes its physical(ground depressions) but also ethereal(ufos going into mountains) and the physiological effects on some abductees and witnesses(colares eg)

Did he actually say the government has never used Ufology to spread disinformation domestically? Is he foreal? Wow at George letting him get away with that, he 1000% has discussed that topic at length on C2C. With every lie Davis tells, a smoking Dogman cries...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: InspectaBecky
With every lie Davis tells, a smoking Dogman cries...

Regarding the Skinwalker Ranch entertainment exhibit...

They can take our Black Triangle UFOs; they can take our sexy portals; they can take our magically shredded cattle; they can take our 'Predator'-style rampaging beasties; they can take our poltergeists with shopping-bag fetishes; they can take our vaporised doggies; they can take Dodgy Davis's ghostly hitchhiker; they can even take Bigelow's dodgy tache...

BUT... FOR THE LOVE OF WOO, THEY CANNOT TAKE OUR SMOKING DOGMEN!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Granted, the critique of TTSA has its nuanced element, since on its face TTSA appears to be just a ufo research organization.

Are we nitpicking in our sometimes virulent criticism of them? I say, NO, not with the history of ufology and its relationship with the US government, and particularly the US governments documented infringing on the ufology community’s independence. And the governments documented abuse and misleading and disinformation campaigns of the government IC on the ufo community.

The average new seeker of ufo information doesn’t know that history. It’s like judging the condition of the Afro American communities state sociologically without considering the centuries of slavery and Jim crow racism that the community has endured.

One has to put any judgment of the TTSA endeavor in conjunction with the history of the US government IC and its adoption of disinformation and sinister propaganda within that community.

Again, the average seeker or millennial who isn’t hep to this history can be easily deceived. It’s not easy to research this material in a vacuum. It is so entangled over the years that it may have to be a long-time immersion into the lore of historical ufology to have an effect on the nuevo ufo seeker.

People naturally want to not only believe but trust. Therein lies the problem. The synapses in the brain must be very adept and remembering while taking in this nuanced history or the person can be easily kept in darkness.

It is likely the psychological warfare experts know this in designing their disinformation schemes, such as TTSA, therefore they can rely on support in the traditional ufo community, the slackers in knowing this history and the opportunist who just want to latch on to the current new thing going on, without critical judgement, as well the ignorant nuevo ufo knowledge seekers.

Many aren’t as conspiratorial as me and others, but nonetheless, a consistent, honest, and truthful provenance of this organization’s lineage is a necessity, not a luxury, in an environment as filled with deception as the ufo movement is.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OK I'm reading American Cosmic by Pasulka, my eyes are bleeding.

More secret society / 'trading up' .

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
OK I'm reading American Cosmic by Pasulka, my eyes are bleeding.

More secret society / 'trading up' .

Another one of those coordinated pushes timed to support the TTSA meme.

An interesting psychological look behind the scenes though I think? Maybe cellty can ask Nolan about those pieces of crashed craft they found at the, um, crash site lol. Did you recall that it was fairly well determined that Nolan was one of the characters (can't remember his name) in the book?

Interesting to me too that Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno showed up. His own writings are worth a look at.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

www.vaticanobservatory.va...

I thought it was NASA's Timothy Taylor (not to be confused with Tim the Toolman Taylor from HomeImprovent) not Nolan? She visited the Vatican with "Tyler D" the 'half man half angel, with warmer blood temperature that may or may not be able to resist a rattle snake bite because he wore shorts " lololol

All that said I didn't realize the Flying nun Pasulka refers to from the early 1600s we were laughing about last week was Sr Mary of Jesus of Ágreda!

I read her book years ago in my heavily Atheist days "The Mystical City of God", loved it and remember thinking she almost describes the Big Bang, Time being a fixed landscape not in flux, and the Observer Effect theory all in her first chapter! The lady wrote with such an elegance and eloquence

I had no idea it was she who cocked her habit and flew over to New Mexico to convert people in the 1600s , utterly, utterly bizarre story!

edit on 26-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

lol, what I was saying last week might make more sense now Zazz
- even though it was me who got my wires crossed.

American Cosmic also have echoes of other previous stories, being taken into the desert to see UFO debris as an initiation, well Kit Green states the same as retold by Vallee; that to part of the "group of 12" he would be taken into the desert to be shown a UFO.

Same old story in new wrapping paper..
edit on p18330192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

I forgot to mention Third Eye Spies, the documentary with (among others) Mr Targ, Puthoff and Green.

You really can't move for this stuff, these days.

Its like after a long dry spell, a deluge of new material that, curiously, come out of the same old clouds.

It is quite fascinating.

I have to ask if it is because they are all beginning to get a bit old and this is a desperate attempt to get some validation? Maybe someone is taking advantage of that?

Or mabe even, I hate to say it, someone is feeling a bit sympathetic and allows this to come out now, as a pat on the back sort of thing? For services rendered, or some such?

I feel in the Three Eyed Spies flick, this is a recurring theme, at least.

Maybe we are overthinking it.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

There are two, "James & Tyler"

James is "reportedly" - Garry Nolan
Timothy E Taylor - We have discussed on the threads before

Recap;
He worked for Nasa for many years and rose up the ranks quickly and was in charge of large NASA programs, he wrote a book about it;

Heres a link to an interview he did about his life, NASA and the book;
Interview Link

Patents Held by Taylor

Taylor is director of investments-venture capital for Harbert Management Corp. He also is current president of the Birmingham Venture Club and Co- founder and chairman of the Alabama Information Technology Association.

Most of these include spinal, bone repair and surgical repair instrumentation. Interesting considering some of the "materials" that Pasulka handled and she even comments in a followup interview that they are like "odd medical materials"

Has connections with Endius, Vivex and also has resources in Harbert Management Corp. His personal patents and companies in "spinal implants and fusion" are also quite interesting. In terms of the whole, human / synthetic biology stuff.

Endius Bought out;
investor.zimmerbiomet.com...
Other companies owned;
Vivex
Companies connected with;
Harbert

If you are currently going through the book as well Zazz, you may find this short paper here by Pasulka called;

The Spectrum of Human Techno-Hybridity The Total Recall Effect

edit on p23604192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I could never work out what the Pasulka book was actually really supposed to be about. She didn't sell it very well and no one has really summed it up concisely as to why this book was written.

I kept hearing "UFOs! Religion! Technology!"....But beyond the slogans I didn't see any actual point to the book beyond showing how very clever people will still believe anything if they are predisposed to doing so. Including herself.

It's like she was set up to dive bomb into American ufology and then disappear into her religious academic world again afterwards.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Many aren’t as conspiratorial as me and others, but nonetheless, a consistent, honest, and truthful provenance of this organization’s lineage is a necessity, not a luxury, in an environment as filled with deception as the ufo movement is.

Your whole post was excellent, Will. I couldn't agree more. One of the things that has infuriated me about this whole affair is the gatekeeping that is still being attempted. All the same names, who individually have acted more as pundits than true researchers, gathering together to form a club...a control-structure so-to-speak. They're not miragemen, they're middlemen. "Here's the new narrative that we've packaged up and would like to sell to your kids. Trust us, we 'know' the secrets because we were told so by our bosses."

I believe this is why TTSA/Aviary appears to be so frustrated with the vocal cynics - they can't be controlled. None of us are waiting around for a "Tyler" to show up and drive us out to a NM field. Nobody is asking Greer for his data (what data?). We're not waiting for another book to tell us where to look next for the carrot patch. As individuals we have carried out our own research, and we continue to do so without needing a single thing from the UAP Bird Watching Club. The Klass curse is alive and well.

These are personal maxims, but they've served me well:
1. Ignore talk, especially when speaking fees are involved (also: financials speak louder than press)
2. The governments of the world don't have the answers, but they at least know that they don't know. They're chasing their tails just as much as we are (I've seen this for myself looking from the inside>out).
3. There is no barrier to entry. I would posit that the phenomenon acknowledges individuals and ignores large groups.
4. Communication over confirmation. Leave the camera at home.
5. Your mind can be tricked (reality is an internal creation); trust your gut

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
actually your disclosure is when you have an encounter of any kind with a ufo
I have had 4. mind you the physics displayed is rather incomprehensible that they couldn't have been man made
a reply to: ParticleNode

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Latest delonge tweet.I asked him to elaborate to the bad and good

And here its written just in case in the future the picture gets 404ed

Everyone will know the reality soon, and unfortunately it’s just not something to laugh at. It’s pretty unnerving, with some bad news, some good news, and with that in mind- all we can do is deal with it honestly and openly.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I highly recommend listening to Tyler Rogoway's interview with Blackvault....its truly groundbreaking.

Tyler's interview

UPDATED Calibaration:
Chances that UAP/UFO observed during the Nimtz encounter are of E.T. Origin= 1%
Chances that the Nimtz Encounter Tic-Tac was military black project=98%

From all the analysis I have conducted I can confidently state that the Tic-Tacs were real objects that did display beyond next generation flight characteristics and that they are military black projects....

The next step in my research will be to determine how the military made such a SIGNIFICANT technological leap forward....
This may loop back to reverse engineering of alien craft....
In regards to TTSA...... Its obviously transparent that it is a Gov. back propaganda organization.

This is not a groundbreaking statement as TDL clear states this repeated.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Thats interesting IMSAM...
I am going to assume he has some hard evidence/documentation for such a statement.
This should be interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

No idea mate,but the hype he has created is huge if tweets and retweets are to be taken into account,after all this show of his ends he will either have many more allies or alot more enemies.Also some of the tweets are a study for sociologists and anthropologists definitely

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Does he have a separate account for his band stuff, might be about that, or TTSA as a functioning concern? It sounds more personal if it’s not something to laugh at. I can’t imagine how that factors into any annoncement.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Excellent point.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Thanks for your posts.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
I highly recommend listening to Tyler Rogoway's interview with Blackvault....its truly groundbreaking.

Tyler's interview

UPDATED Calibaration:
Chances that UAP/UFO observed during the Nimtz encounter are of E.T. Origin= 1%
Chances that the Nimtz Encounter Tic-Tac was military black project=98%

From all the analysis I have conducted I can confidently state that the Tic-Tacs were real objects that did display beyond next generation flight characteristics and that they are military black projects....

The next step in my research will be to determine how the military made such a SIGNIFICANT technological leap forward....
This may loop back to reverse engineering of alien craft....
In regards to TTSA...... Its obviously transparent that it is a Gov. back propaganda organization.

This is not a groundbreaking statement as TDL clear states this repeated.

Who is Tyler Rogoway?

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join