It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The below will be relevant in a few months...

Project Greenglow: The Quest for Gravity Control 2016

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

like disclosure in 4 months time. But did you not change your mind? Am confused.

edit on 27-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Sublant does not have to prove anything to anyone....
His point is that this thread can be pretty exclusive and not open to other ideas.

As a group you utilize social-engineering principles which ultimately leads to group-think.....

I love this thread/forum but be aware of the below:

Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.

edit on 27-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

We’ve talked about that before. Don’t forget about Dan Markus though Celty.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Ok thanks ctj83.
I was not aware of that.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Its my bipolar acting up again...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

He worked with Evans.

link   
Duplicate
edit on 27-6-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

link   
Duplicate

link   
duplicate

link   
dupliCate

link   
duplicate

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Again we always have to do the donkey work don't we?

This one's for Burroughs.....Because previous social media history suggests he is not capable of writing such a note.

He is in reality a man of limited vocabulary who often confuses his "were"," wear", "where" and "we're" and "there", "they're" or "their" when he attempts to post his own comments on social media. I'd place the inability to comprehend the various differences between the various past and present participles of the verb 'to be' in that category too.

But utilising someone more able to articulate his thoughts in writing for him should be viewed as a positive step in my opinion.

I did take note when he said....

..I was working with Puthoff and Green on a confidential basis, looking for the answers that would save/prolong my life, on the assumption that none of the details would need to be made public. It was their program to sort this out, not mine.

Thus I was shocked when Green elected to post a lengthy description of my situation on the discussion board "Above Top Secret"

redpillreports.com...

which read in part:

"Broad-band Non Ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation caused the injuries [to Burroughs]. The [Radio Frequency] is identified in a dozen classified and a half-dozen unclassified studies on cardiological and neurological injuries … not thousands of reports. Very, very few physicians even care about this arcane area of research…and fewer know about the injuries sustained by near-field (< 100 M) to humans. The data is sparse, it is not properly Peer-reviewed, it is not understood, it is not the subject of current research."

I got played in that regard. Green apparently wanted that much to get on the public record...

It goes on to explain how Burroughs feels manipulated by agreeing to whatever it was he agreed.....

When watching Episode 5, be aware of the taste left in your mouth after absorbing the TTSA narrative.
I've tasted their agenda. It left a bitter taste in my mouth. The taste left in your mouth may differ ..

It's not like he's shirked away from the media for the last 15 years. So he surely knows how the media will play the game. He's appeared on a number of History Channel productions including UFO files and Ancient Aliens...

So why did he involve himself with TTSA here?

Reading between the lines Burroughs signed an NDA and was paid a fee for featuring on the show. Something he has done before. He's happy to take the money yet unhappy with how his testimony might be portrayed.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
The below will be relevant in a few months...

Project Greenglow: The Quest for Gravity Control 2016
You linked to the EM-Drive part of the video, was that intentional? The idea has been tested and is still being tested, but some researchers last year thought the tiny force measured wasn't coming from the drive:

'Impossible' EmDrive Space Thruster May Really Be Impossible

follow-up analysis "clearly indicates that the 'thrust' is not coming from the EmDrive but from some electromagnetic interaction," the researchers wrote in their new study, which you can read here. That interaction is likely between EmDrive power cables and Earth's magnetic field, the team concluded...

The new results probably won't be the last word on the EmDrive; other researchers may want to take a crack at it as well. But if you've been counting on this impossible engine to help humanity get out among the stars, you may want to recalibrate your expectations.
I think some more results are expected around October (is that why you said "relevant in a few months"?), but I don't think anybody should be too surprised if the allegedly "impossible" drive actually turns out to be impossible.

That's not to say there aren't other technologies that would actually work, for example Project Orion was a quite feasible idea for getting up to a fraction of the speed of light, maybe 0.1c so a 4 light year journey could be made in 40 years, and it doesn't violate any laws of physics though there would be some engineering, social and pollution avoidance challenges.

Also note neither the EM drive nor Project Orion attempted to control gravity.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

As a group you utilize social-engineering principles which ultimately leads to group-think.....

I can't speak for others but I venture elsewhere to test people out and how they respond to facts, jokes and memes. It's interesting to see how it all works isn't it?

edit on 27/6/2019 by mirageman because: social engineering

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This could be interesting..... Tyler writes in-depth analysis from a military tech. perspective....

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Indeed...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Excellent points...no I did not mean to link to the EM drive part of the video.

Every data point thus far points to anti-gravity technology underlying the performance of the crafts....several sources have suggested that the "Tech does exist" thus it would be important to determine the state of anti-gravity research.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why does what people say in this tiny corner of the world seem to get under so many people's skins?

One of thousands of threads on this forum. One of millions of websites online.

Does everyone have to be assimilated for this plan to fully work?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: beetee

Sublant does not have to prove anything to anyone....
His point is that this thread can be pretty exclusive and not open to other ideas.

I love this thread/forum but be aware of the below:

Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.

Well, your wrong there cellty.

Many here have very different perspectives on ufos in general but this particular TTS drama, there is a unity that it is a government psyop all the way to its just a flimsy concocted (for whatever reason) ufo research group with flimsy questionable output.

I mean where’s the beef?

Even a ham sandwich (kosher beef) with cheese would be something.

A Halal or Kosher burger on Rye… something! Even a beyond beef burger will do!

All they’ve given us is a green baloney sandwich (not even beef but pork) something one gets in a prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join