It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Ahh I thought Gut was talking about Tyler.

I don't think I can finish the book, wouldn't care if the answer to life was in it.

Delonge did another YUUUGE 'just you wait' tweet . Though he'll probably have his handlers delete it soon. Didn't he post a few months that a UFO crashed into the Pentagon on 911, or was that MM pulling our legs?

Honestly, UFOlogy the same old players and their fear mongering is nauseating.

Off to watch some proper entertainment, Ep 4 of Luther.

Mrs Elba.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Hopefully an Alien shall come and take him away. I guess that would be the good news.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately a lot of people take TDL seriously.

This kind of fear mongering is very distasteful.

Again, are we expecting to learn the nature of reality from an aging pop punk star and a 5th place basic cable TV show?

If so, they have done a terrible job of setting expections.

-----

What's next? "Housewives of Des Moines" tackles God and Consciousness?
edit on 27-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Again, are we expecting to learn the nature of reality from an aging pop punk star and a 5th place basic cable TV show?

If so, they have done a terrible job of setting expections.

What's next? "Housewives of Des Moines" tackles God and Consciousness?

Exactly you know I fully expect the next thing to be exploring Area 51 with Travis Walton and the Kardashians.

Ohhhh FFS.......

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Willtell

No one is that stupid, Will, it's because they're mockingbird media. Bender, for example, has some fairly recent articles where he paints JFK & RFK as murderous psychos and tries to let the CIA off the hook. There's a tradition of that kind of "journalism" from mockingbird hoes.

Speaking of that kind of "journalism" George doesn't ask the hard questions either. And look who he's surrounded by. Asset.

George Knapp is a CIA asset. Corbell is a snake oli salesman. Lazar is a liar. Everyone even remotely connected to TTSA is part of a government psy op. Dolan drinks TTSA Kool Aid and is a stooge. Wilson leak involved Dr. Davies so it is obviously tainted and an op. Noory is a sell out. Everyone on ATS who doesn't hate everything about TTSA is a no-nothing sell out, "young gun" or a shill. (Me included I guess) Heck, even Springer is friendly with Knapp and believes the guys behind TTSA have a true disclosure motivation for what they are doing, so ATS and TPTB here all also compromised?

Only ones in the right and who can see see actual truth are about half a dozen ATS posters who, while posting dozens of times a day, think of themselves as smarter and for some reason funnier than everyone else.

That's it, sounds about right? Did I forget someone?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

I see you've finally seen the light. Welcome aboard.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I need a pill after reading this.😂

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I see you've finally seen the light. Welcome aboard.

You have bad manners. I don't want to associate with people like that.

Back to my question, who else on the list of shill know-nothings? Podesta etc. obviously because of their TTSA connection but does it go as far as Gen. McCasland for example? Is he in on it too? Of course I should now, being part of the conspiracy myself, but apparently I haven't gotten all the memos.

edit. Ahh jeez, forgot to add Stephen Bassett. He in on it too?
edit on 27-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Maybe you want to believe that disclosure will come from a middle aged ex-punk on a cable channel. That's your privelige. However I'll posit this. It won't change your entrenched point of view but let's just take Lazar for a starter.

1) In 1989 He said he worked on back engineering ET spaceships at Area 51. George Knapp was never able to fully solve whether Bob's story was true or false and it remains in limbo in his mind.

2) Bob Bigelow employed Lazar as a rearcher for a company he set up in Jan 1990. Until he discovered what was supposedly Element 115 was in fact "a commercial emulsive product". That evidence comes from Jacque Vallee's book Forbidden Science 4

3) Bob Bigelow formed NIDS in the late-90s employing George Knapp to work for them. Despite the fall out between Bigelow and Lazar the case has seen George continually ignoring the reason Bigelow disassociated himself with Lazar and continuing to make out it's unsolvable. Maybe they just don't talk. Although Bob Bigelow obviously talked to Vallee and Kit Green. Or maybe Vallee lied?

4) NIDS allegedly was supposed to study strange goings on at Skinwalker Ranch. A place continually claimed to have a rich history of paranomal goings on and UFO sightings. But when you try to find this history of paranormality there is nothing there before Tom Sherman arrived in the mid90s. Sherman was so scared out of his wits that when BIgelow bought the ranch he agreed to sign an NDA and carry on as the caretaker there!!

4) Eric Davis, also a former NIDS employee claims he was spooked by a poltergeist at the ranch whilst working for Bigelow there. The same Eric Davis who also claimed the US had a UFO crash retrieval project. His boss at NIDS John Alexander has always claimed the US government had no UFO projects until after AATIP was revealed.

5) Bob Bigelow, who was in charge of all these people at NIDS 'won' the AAWSAP contract thanks to Harry Reid. AATIP was something to do with this and it is now claimed that the US military has no idea what strange sightings in the skies are. Lazar says he worked on ET spaceships. Bigelow dispensed with him because he lied. Eric Davis said the US has crashed spaceships. Bigelow has said aliens are under our nose. Huge disconnect between connected people there don't you think?

6) At least a dozen people have been injured at Skinwalker Ranch and treated by Kit Green (see UFO People- MJ Banias). However none of this stuff happened until Bigelow took over the ranch. We even have the testimony of a security guard on page one of this thread. He feels he was used as a lab rat on the ranch. Sure he could be lying but it's also been claimed...

The BAASS approach was to view the human body as a readout system for UFO effects by utilizing forensic technology, the tools of immunology, cell biology, genomics and neuroanatomy for in depth study of the effects of UFOs on humans....

Now if there were no UFOs at the ranch before Bigelow appeared in Utah then what exactly was going on there afterwards. Were NIDS creating UFOs or non-lethal weapon technology to test there. It's also Indian Land and not strictly subject to US Federal law isn't it? All very convenient if you wanted to get something tested.

7) Knapp turns up with his protege Jeremy Corbell who makes two rather limited documentaries that bring nothing new to either the Skinwalker or Lazar stories. Even hyping an FBI raid for all it's worth. When in fact it was nothing to do with finding "a commercial emulsive product" or even Element 115.

That's why we don't believe these people. They are all closely linked, they appear to tell different stories for different audiences. Gullible people who can't do research on their own just eat it up and believe them.

But if you feel any of that is wrong then you are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to create your own truth.

edit on 27/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Maybe you want to believe that disclosure will come from a middle aged ex-punk on a cable channel. That's your privelige. However I'll posit this. It won't change your entrenched point of view but let's just take Lazar for a starter.

I was asking questions. That you see it as "entrenched point of view" I won't change, is pretty much the problem.
edit on 27-6-2019 by Sublant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
My view of Lazar is that he is lying about his education. I think he is a technically talented tinker and builder, who has some college level education, but hasn't graduated. Why someone with that kind of backround would be hired at Area 51/S-4 I don't know, but I have a theory or two on that.

As for the rest, I believe he is telling the truth to the best of his ability.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

OK well I'll take that comment back if you say you really haven't an entrenched point of view.

So what is your point of view?

Especially about the Element 115 and Lazar? Everything points to either Lazar or Vallee lying about it surely?

edit on 27/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I have bad manners???

You literally just walked in the room and said "You people are not as smart nor as funny as you think you are."

No one was questioning your intellect or your funny bone as far as I can tell.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant
a reply to: mirageman
My view of Lazar...

As for the rest, I believe he is telling the truth to the best of his ability.

I believed he was telling the truth in 1989 - as did many currently on ATS; even the most hardcore cynics held that 'dream' for as long as they could until reality mercilessly came crashing through with the passage of time and a keen investigative eye. Mainly the reality that it is indeed - and always has been - just a story, told with some conviction and just enough surface science to convince a layperson or casual onlooker.

Feed his story to a bunch of hardened, experienced ATS scientists, though, and they'll laugh it out of the room within minutes (have a look back yourself on ATS) - but they are not the target consumers. It doesn't matter if you or I believe the story or not - enough people will believe to make it worthwhile because that's how the UFOtainment sector works.

Take, for example, Lazar's recent comment, for the benefit of 'Ancient Aliens', that the craft he worked on was 10,000 years old and found at an archaeological dig... Do UFO fans simply take Bob's word for it YET AGAIN without one grain of evidence in support? Sure they do, or at least ENOUGH of them do.

I WANT to believe, but some people take that "WANT" to wild extremes at the expense of common sense.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Let's all settle down...settle down...

This forum should be open to a diverse array of opinions.
It's great that it's not an echo chamber....

It's important that our viewpoints are occasionally challenged...

And I am sorry Sublant...but yes...Lazar is a Liar...

I have said this from day one...
Lazar is a highly intelligent sociopathic Liar.
edit on 27-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Remarkably good presenter. Terrible physics.

Pay close attention to this. It should resolve all issues.

"Marty: Wait a minute, are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?!
Doc Brown: Hey! Hey, hey, keep rolling, keep rolling there! No, no, no, no, no. This sucker's electrical, but I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need."

E115 simply powers a thermoelectric generator according to Lazar. Which means we could chuck the power pack out and connect it to anything electrical that could provide the right watts and voltage. A coal power station or NERVA engine would do the same job.

If you believe that these craft can be found then all you have to do is replace the power pack.
edit on 27-6-2019 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I have bad manners???

You literally just walked in the room and said "You people are not as smart nor as funny as you think you are."

No one was questioning your intellect or your funny bone as far as I can tell.

Yes.

I don't call people shills, CIA assets, stooges etc. I don't make fun of their careers and life's work.

I'm probably just too stupid (and unfunny) for that.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The thread is looking a little heated. This might change focus a little. John Burroughs latest offerings, a new consideration note.

“We’re all players in a game. You’re a player or a piece on the board, you move or you’re moved. You play the game or the game plays you.” ― Niccolò Machiavelli, 1513

www.facebook.com...

edit on 27-6-2019 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Don't hate TTSA, but you can believe Bob Bigelow, Eric Davis, and Jacques Vallee or you can believe Bob Lazar.

Jacques has made it clear that the Element 115 Bigelow found was an industrial foam product.

There is actually far more to this, but I think that will wait until after Ep 6.

I suggest not watching Alien Highway.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well, why don't you offer your own viewpoint instead of musings about how funny we are. We are funny, to the best of our ability, but from time to time we try to contribute some piece or other of information.

So, if you have something to add then why don't you add it? Change our minds. We're open to arguments that makes sense.

You're not doing much to change my mind by your current tactic, whatever it is supposed to be.

So, what have you got to add that is worth something?
edit on 27-6-2019 by beetee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join