It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Yes, these guys are really pushing the argument that it's either a weather balloon/swamp gas/hallucination or a highly advanced alien interdimensional/interstellar spaceship - ignoring everything in between (which is a huge spectrum).

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I agree, by pushing the whole "weather balloon" stuff is an indirect attack on classical ufo skeptics.

Because you know, they are ufology 2.0

I've said it before, these "young guns" are on a timer, Disclosure is immenient remember! Ha e they never heard of Bassett? They should ask him how he's found it the last 20 years.

I won't laugh or take the piss when/if this initiative fails, but I have all the time in the world....these guys have a countdown clock running, they started and wave around at everyone with a cultish fancy.

When the second hand stops moving just before midnight, I genuinely wonder what their perspective will be then? They'll probably join ATS (the ones that haven't already) and moan with the rest of us

edit on p56554192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I tell you the point is to have us arguing over these vapid videos

It’s a damn shame we always fall for the okiedoke

And these tictac videos, IMO, go down in history with the magic bullet and assorted gubment bull sh__
edit on 26-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well....it will give the ufologists and conference guys a guaranteed talking spot and sell tickets for another decade hey!

"Raytheon cgi training vids" is what someone said to me recently....

I'll get my coat..

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Why do none of these young guns ask Tom and TTSA why he has a lineup of CIA neuroscientists on his advisory board?

In fact maybe everyone should start asking all those involved with that question on social media?

If we don't get answers then they obviously don't want full disclosure and are in fact choosing to conceal or ignore why these people are part of TTSA?

edit on 26/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I think they're trying to be “FAKE documentary “scientific” with these bleary videos but to me, Occam’s razor says their boring, unconvincing and indicative of TTSAs weak disclosure material.

I know we all want a little intrigue and to get excited about something, that’s human nature, fine, but this stuff is real CHEESY AND WEAK.

This is small time stuff. It tells them we are easy to manipulate

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Because their fu____ stupid!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
After all these years all these phony-ass conmen could come up with are recycled videos!
I don’t know whether to laugh or cry

What fuels this great thread is the exposure of these clowns. And that’s what they are…f___ing clowns.

What we ALL should have done is just what’s on this thread mostly and what the Dark journalist has done. Have utter contempt for this sideshow and expose this as a low-level government disinformation scheme.

The people who advocate for this flimsy, amateurish stuff will make it impossible for there to EVER be any real disclosure.
They have utter contempt for the public.

Goddam people, it’s about self-respect.

If you don’t respect yourself and DEMAND substance you’ll always be nothing but a sap

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No one is that stupid, Will, it's because they're mockingbird media. Bender, for example, has some fairly recent articles where he paints JFK & RFK as murderous psychos and tries to let the CIA off the hook. There's a tradition of that kind of "journalism" from mockingbird hoes.

Speaking of that kind of "journalism" George doesn't ask the hard questions either. And look who he's surrounded by. Asset.

edit on 26-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Why do none of these young guns ask Tom and TTSA why he has a lineup of CIA neuroscientists on his advisory board?

Not that you haven't already done your duty, MM, because you have and with great skill and deep research. Thank you.

But I'm thinking, seeing as to how there are a number of new eyes on TTSA, that maybe you could drop a new thread that would provide a much needed saturation and turn up the heat.

Something as simple as "Why Doesn't The Media Ask TTSA These Questions" and a list of those questions. I dunno, but something fresh for the newbies that are buying into it.

edit on 26-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here are two quality incidents and there are many more much better than the weak incidents out of TTSA.

1976 Tehran UFO incident
en.wikipedia.org...

FS2004 - An Out of This World Encounter (Japan Air Lines Flight 1628)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

I have little doubt that the Skinwalker Ranch documentary, the Bob Lazar documentary, The Project Bluebook Drama series and Unidentified is part of the same push.?"

I’m happy you brought this up, the red carpet pulled out for these orchard projects has really been taken for granted. Here’s an interesting quote from a 2018 phenomenon radio interview with Crbell, heavy on ATIIP/AWSAAP/BASS talk:

“Interestingly enough, there was, I’m trying to think how to talk about this, I want to make sure it’s cool. Yeah when George released some of these documents from the DIA, he did reach out to the DIA, and obviously he got these documents right, so we have to think about that...

And then also obviously there’s people in the DIA informing this work, obviously there’s someway that I’m getting access to this information and George is getting access to this information. So that’s pretty cool, to get a heads up on certain things.”

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Some of the media, the alternative, of course, have asked questions. But the sniveling MSM who has bought three mainstream journalists to vouch for TTSA have not. They have a team in place.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

You might, if you wish, be able to help me with something that is vaguely in your field. What do you think to the idea that Prion diseases are in fact caused by Mitochondrial mediated aptosis? Any connection you see with that and either UAPs or black projects?

Sorry not my area of expertise.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

1976 Tehran UFO incident
en.wikipedia.org...

I'm surprised they haven't brought Tehran into the picture. Either they will be, or there's a reason they don't want us thinking about it too much.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Why do none of these young guns ask Tom and TTSA why he has a lineup of CIA neuroscientists on his advisory board? In fact maybe everyone should start asking all those involved with that question on social media?

This is an excellent point.... I will start asking...
Lets see if I get a reply..

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Eventually, if that unidentified documentary or whatever it is they are going to have to put at least some credible incidents of ufo experience in that show. They've run out of tictacs.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I mean if you’re going to run a con on me…please give me some quality. It goes to show us the contempt they have for us. This stuff is real low-level stuff.

It’s like somebody sending a prostitute to seduce you with no teeth and legs like an ironworker.

Here you have a guy running around who knows NOTHING about ufology…Zondo. And an Alex Jones type ufology buff …TDL with a bunch of ex-CIA agents talking about warp drives and disclosure! With obscure videos of some kind of twisting turning object on Radar.

Give me a break…

It’s the same situation where about 40 years ago they sent a fool like Bill Moore along with that psycho Richard Doty to spread the disinformation garbage about aliens in caves eating people who conned a poor mentally ill man, Paul Bennewitz, and the UFO community eats it up whole cloth for 40 years.

Now they send the bozo crew led by Zondo and TDL and a trio of journalists who sold out. Along with an excellent writer who ought to be ashamed of himself, Peter Levenda, who btw was never an expert in ufology. He just has a theory of IDH through his occult knowledge.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Just a bunch of keys on the Mighty Wurlitzer.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

In fact maybe everyone should start asking all those involved with that question on social media?

If we don't get answers then they obviously don't want full disclosure and are in fact choosing to conceal or ignore why these people are part of TTSA?

See below..It looks like TDL mentions this...its for their studies into ESP..

Credit Twitter Convo:

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join