It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

What is strange, to me at least, is the mystery of why they didn't just tell the truth in the first place? Elizondo was involved with the project. Elizondo kept an eye on the project. Elizondo was aware of the project. But, no, they had to go all in and make him the head of the project

Hey Beetee I am not trying to defend them but this is why they went him "Running the program"...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

If you were to ask someone on the street, or in your family, what they think about Unidentified, most probably they would go:"What is that?"

Very critical point....

I think about this on my ride to work every morning.

So what exactly is their end game....what's the point to all this......

The next two episodes will not move the needle on this....unless they literally have a video of a UAP/UFO shooting down a chopter .... the ramdell forest has already been analyzed to death.
edit on 25-6-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This could be of interest...the first time I have read of cubes being reported by military apart from the gimbal/go fast case.

TFTR is back....

rotating cubes

2008 rotating cubes

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

In the remote viewing program there were some overseer and management positions that weren't part of the woo-crew. The "adults" in the room so to speak.

I'm thinking the same was true of AAWSAP/AATIP and get the impression that within the two programs there was a subsection that were focused totally on the woo and Elizondo was their chosen "leader" of that effort. He was their ideological leader.

Seems they initially got funding by prostituting the understandable logic that we needed to be on the lookout for advancements in our adversaries technology while what they were really wanting was a funded project where they could focus on phenomenological UAP.

Could be off base here, but that's about the only way I can make sense of it with the sparse and conflicting details that we have.
edit on 25-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Might not be far off there GUT, with the same shady characters in the background who have always been on the lookout for more money to fund their odd hobbies.

They certainly have previous form in that area...

I'd even go as far to say they have proof of zondo's involvement and have been biding their time to let certain folks tie themselves in knots and into a corner over the details. So when they reveal it, certain reputable people will look stupid.

One thing, on Knapps Reid letter, it wasn't blacked out, it was cellotape with black marker pen on it!

All a little too coordinated for my liking..
edit on p481238192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p501214192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

I have little doubt that the Skinwalker Ranch documentary, the Bob Lazar documentary, The Project Bluebook Drama series and Unidentified is part of the same push.

Plus, as you say, the impact outside the UFO community is negligible so far. People don't care, to put it bluntly.

Which might be the point. If this is disclosure, or part of it, they want to get to a place where you have serious people on live TV saying "UFOs are indeed real", and nobody panics.

If you're indoctrinating people to accept your version of the truth, that's how you do it. Constantly keeping the fire going slowly.
It depends on what you mean by disclosure.

John Burroughs says "Disclosure" is never going to happen, and if disclosure means sharing anything which may involve superior technology that gives you an advantage over your adversaries, how can he not be right?

John Burroughs on Facebook

I did not realize it until I got involved in the last decade or two, but the Holy Grail of a number of relentless public figures in the UFO community is 'Disclosure' with a capital D. That is what the TV series 'The Event' was all about. That is what the public hearings and presentations at the National Press Club were all about. And that is never going to happen because, given the nature of our society and the legitimate national security issues surrounding the technology under the well funded eye of various alphabet soup agencies which is on the blurry edge of unbelievable, the can not be the Disclosure event so fervently demanded by UFO lobbyists.

Few people outside the closely guarded internal understanding of these kinds of things have the means, the devotion and the mind to get close to the kind of understanding the phenomenon demands. Jacques Vallee is one of them. Robert Bigelow is another.

Bigelow came right out and said in a seminal interview with George Knapp years ago that 'disclosure' was not even the right goal. To move forward, he said, all that is needed - indeed, all that was likely possible - was 'confirmation'.

If disclosure means sharing information about technology 5 decades after it is obsolete and no longer gives any advantage, that can happen and in some cases has happened. That's basically what happened when the 1994 Roswell report explained the obsolete technology in 1947 that was being covered up. But if you or anybody else thinks there will ever be any disclosure involving any technology which is currently considered advanced, I suggest you give serious consideration to what Burroughs said.

You probably don't intend for disclosure to mean misleading information, but that type of disclosure can happen too and my guess is that's the type of disclosure we are getting from TTSA.

originally posted by: celltypespecific
So what exactly is their end game....what's the point to all this......
TTSA is supposed to have a goal of turning a profit on multimedia entertainment. I don't know if the corporation has an end goal beyond that.

I think some in the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) would like to portray there's a "threat" and people that people should be concerned about, to get the public on board with spending more on military to "protect us" from this "threat". Doesn't it make sense that the MIC would be in favor of more spending on the MIC? Possibly even some people in TTSA have that as an ulterior motive, I would suggest is a plausible hypothesis. Another plausible hypothesis is to sew confusion about UFOs and UFO reports so people who don't have the time to research them thoroughly will tend to dismiss them. Why would that be a goal? So advanced black project craft which are sighted and reported as UFOs don't get as much attention and get lumped in the fuzzy and confusing mess that makes it hard to make sense out of the conflicting reports.

So what the "end game" is could depend on your scope and perspective and there are several possibilities which are not mutually exclusive. In other words there could be games instead of just one game.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

"The United States is the leader, it's doing the majority of the work and it's pushing everybody. We're the first country for the free mind, for the free people. There's a reason. It's because we were the enlightened idea of a people. And that idea spread. We call it democracy, we call it Western civilization. Even on this pretty big ugly deal, America is working for the countries that hate it. We're out there fighting something for them. It's unreal. It's really inspiring." - Thomas Matthew DeLonge Jr. on Fade to Black, August 2016

I don't know about you guys but I...am... pumped!

edit on 25-6-2019 by coursecatalog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It's because we were the enlightened idea of a people. And that idea spread. We call it democracy, we call it Western civilization... - Thomas Matthew DeLonge Jr. on Fade to Black, August 2016

Has Tom ever bothered to open a history book? Does he even know Europe exists; that the Greeks invented democracy; and that Europeans, one day, bothered travelling West to discover the very piece of land from which he and his TTSA crew can now spout endless bollocks?

What an insufferable dick'ead.

edit on 25-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

It's because we were the enlightened idea of a people. And that idea spread. We call it democracy, we call it Western civilization... - Thomas Matthew DeLonge Jr. on Fade to Black, August 2016

Has Tom ever bothered to open a history book? Does he even know Europe exists; that the Greeks invented democracy; and that Europeans, one day, bothered travelling West to discover the very piece of land from which he and his TTSA crew can now spout endless bollocks?

What an insufferable dick'ead.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, is there more context than what is shown in the above quote that I'm missing? Because without further context, the History of Western civilization in Wikipedia is pretty much about Europe and the Mediterranean for the first 1000 years of the article from 500-1500.

The civilizations of Classical Greece and Ancient Rome are considered seminal periods in Western history

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

I have little doubt that the Skinwalker Ranch documentary, the Bob Lazar documentary, The Project Bluebook Drama series and Unidentified is part of the same push.

Plus, as you say, the impact outside the UFO community is negligible so far. People don't care, to put it bluntly.

Which might be the point. If this is disclosure, or part of it, they want to get to a place where you have serious people on live TV saying "UFOs are indeed real", and nobody panics.

If you're indoctrinating people to accept your version of the truth, that's how you do it. Constantly keeping the fire going slowly.
It depends on what you mean by disclosure.

Not really.

As long as it's from the government and in one way or another acknowledges the reality of some others existing.

No one can disclose, other than those who might have something to disclose. If it's through leaks, releases, former officials etc. doesn't really matter.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

There's a reason they let Lue and Mellon Head do all the interviews now.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A question or two

Is TTSA lobbying to declassify the government files on UFOs?

Does anyone know how the ratings are for unidentified?

Thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

So the goal is to have the Public and Citizens of the United States(and possibly the whole world) get behind the Intelligence Communities and Military Industrial Complexes research and creation of New/“Black” aerospace and defense technologies and Human/Animal Hybrid Super Soldiers in order to combat an “Alien Threat”, that may or may not exist?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Not really.

As long as it's from the government and in one way or another acknowledges the reality of some others existing.

No one can disclose, other than those who might have something to disclose. If it's through leaks, releases, former officials etc. doesn't really matter.
Yes really.

In 1993 people were asking for disclosure about Roswell. There were stories floating around about recovered alien bodies, and some people hoped that disclosure would include an admission that alien bodies were recovered at Roswell. Your statement suggests that disclosure would

"acknowledges the reality of some others existing".

But if there were no alien bodies discovered at Roswell, how could disclosure of what really happened at Roswell "acknowledge the reality of some others existing"?

So yes, it depends on how you define disclosure, and if your definition requires "others existing", that's very biased and presupposes what really happened even before what really happened is disclosed. I was one of the people who wanted disclosure of what really happened at Roswell, and I think the evidence does add up to more or less what was disclosed.

It would have been cooler if there had been aliens involved, but Glenn Dennis opened up a museum in Roswell, which is basically in the middle of nowhere so the museum wouldn't get a lot of traffic. He apparently made up the story about alien bodies being recovered, I would surmise probably to help drive traffic to the museum.

Whether there are aliens or alien bodies elsewhere on Earth (assuming that's what you mean by "others"), I don't know, but I don't think I can pre-suppose their existence to insist that disclosure must include them.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
For more vallee nids alexander etc check this c2c video,has some gems in it

Whatever it was that the DIA zapped this fella with at Skinwalker Ranch it doesn't wear off. Eric "Looney Tunes" Davis is the name that will come to my mind from here on out.

I think he gave away the coming storyline. Also explains why Dolan is so excited. I didn't quite catch if Davis said Denisovans or a species that came next but he got as girlishly excited as Dolan did in his leaked papers speech while theorizing that this race--maybe the folk in the Atlantis tale--separated from us war-like knuckle-draggers--forming a breakaway civilization he said--and created this advanced tech--the tic tac presumably--and...George cut him off right about there.

Those coordinates from Penniston might come into play after all...on the next episode of...
Regardless, be on the lookout for Guadalupe or Catalina Islands to come back into focus I'm guessing.

I also note that investigative journalist George" NDA" Knapp failed to disclose his involvement during the part where he's talking about Robert Bigelow, BASS, and associated projects. He does make sure and mention quite a few times how idiotic we all are for daring question stuffs. Are we denying ignorance yet? George doesn't think so...
edit on 25-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

In 1993 people were asking for disclosure about Roswell. There were stories floating around about recovered alien bodies, and some people hoped that disclosure would include an admission that alien bodies were recovered at Roswell.

When Roswell [spit] was unceremoniously dragged from its 30-year-old grave by the late Stanton Friedman in the late-1970s, seduced by 'whispers' of Jesse Marcel's new take on the matter, it's very telling of course that Marcel's new version failed to mention any alien bodies at all. Which is hardly surprising when we realise what farmer Brazel ORIGINALLY found in his field:

When the debris was gathered up the tinfoil, paper, tape, and sticks made a bundle about three feet long and 7 or 8 inches thick, while the rubber made a bundle about 18 or 20 inches long and about 8 inches thick.

www.nsa.gov/Portals/70/documents/news-features/declassified-documents/ufo/report_af_roswell.pdf

Sexy, huh?

Hell, even the 'Outer Limits' TV show had a higher budget than THAT.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Knapp complains that the UFO buffs are the biggest critics. That’s a logical extension of the reality that there are more experienced UFO folks That just understand the question…where’s the beef?

We have already many experiences with much more tangible proof from aerial and military experiences than these little tactic videos.

As well, I repeat, the US government is and has never been stupid. You could bet your bottom dollar they’ve investigated UFOs very closely with current modern technology back in the day and in-between.

So, what is their intended outcome?
A massive new Military Industrial technological investigation?

No problem, go and do it…what’s your gripe?

What does he want, us to all bow down and give them praise?

Or trust these past disinformation experts when they haven't earned our trust?

Is TTSA just a group that is trying to propagandize the public to pressure and lobby the government to take UFOs seriously.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
All this complaining about critics. Look, show us what you got!

IF you have something of value it will be acknowledged, if not then the criticism is apropos.

Simple formula:

Hype=0=justified criticism

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Cravens

I'm surprised you're still breathing, geezer. For real. I'm sincerely glad you are though. You're like a whack-a-mole. 😘

Touché, GUT.

Sincerely, your insights and ‘experience’ are must-read-ATS. I mean that. Love me some, GUT and his/her deep dives on the psych-sociological take on this ‘madness’...

Gimme a me few days to catch up on the thread — again, in all seriousness, this thread is truly revelatory thanks to peeps like MM, Pigs, and yourself — and I’ll satiate everyone’s appetite for snark and truth-telling.

😝

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Hey TheGut,

On the denisovans

davis says something to the effect

"Hal Puthoff has a hypothesis, the ultra-terrestrial hypothesis, that these could be a group of evolved hominids that split off from the main human civilization. They could be the basis for the legend of Atlantis for all we know."

Enter Tom delonge who in his c2c in 2017 and other interviews has said something like "the legend of atlantis is real,greek gods are real multiple times."

The plot thickens

Ps interesting tidbit,according to pal John alenxander,eric davis seemed to be sensitive to the skinwalker ranch phenomenon,as in an antenna sensitive

edit on 25-6-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join