It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. Justice RUTH GINSBURG is Returning To Work on Tuesday 2-19-2019.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Waiting for TMZ to upload a video of RBG getting out of a limousine holding today's Washington Post 😎

Did you ever find the video of her holding the WaPo at Reagan airport?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
THIS SOUNDS PRETTY SPECIFIC...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back on the Supreme Court bench on Tuesday, eight weeks after surgery for lung cancer.

Wearing her customary black robe and ornamental collar, the 85-year-old justice walked unassisted to her seat beside Chief Justice John Roberts when the court began its public session. Ginsburg smiled as the justices stood before taking their seats, but no mention was made in the courtroom of the fact that she was returning after an absence.

As she often does, Ginsburg asked the first question during the hourlong argument, and nothing about her appearance or demeanor seemed out of the ordinary.

She went on to speak about a half dozen times. The case the court was hearing involves a 2011 patent law, the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act, with the justices being asked to answer whether the United States Postal Service counts as a “person” under the law.

Ginsburg’s first question was to attorney Beth Brinkmann, who was arguing for Alabama-based Return Mail Inc. The company owns a patent that was invalidated after a challenge by the Postal Service. Ginsburg wanted clarity on Brinkmann’s argument in the case. Later, Ginsburg asked attorney Malcolm Stewart, arguing for the government on behalf of the Postal Service, why it would be that the government is treated differently under the law, with the government getting “two bites of the apple” while “everybody else gets just one.”
More at: www.apnews.com...

ANOTHER witness: twitter.com...
edit on 2/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Artist Rendering 2/19/2019

edit on 38023828pm282019Tue, 19 Feb 2019 13:38:23 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Artist Rendering 2/19/2019

That rendition was later proven to be from last year 😆

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Waiting for TMZ to upload a video of RBG getting out of a limousine holding today's Washington Post 😎

Did you ever find the video of her holding the WaPo at Reagan airport?

No. Odd ain't it 😆

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

LOL..Ginsburg forgot her glasses.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Twas a holiday. No WaPo.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was back on the Supreme Court bench on Tuesday, eight weeks after surgery for lung cancer.

Wearing her customary black robe and ornamental collar, the 85-year-old justice walked unassisted to her seat beside Chief Justice John Roberts when the court began its public session. Ginsburg smiled as the justices stood before taking their seats, but no mention was made in the courtroom of the fact that she was returning after an absence.

As she often does, Ginsburg asked the first question during the hourlong argument, and nothing about her appearance or demeanor seemed out of the ordinary.

She went on to speak about a half dozen times. The case the court was hearing involves a 2011 patent law, the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act, with the justices being asked to answer whether the United States Postal Service counts as a “person” under the law.

Ginsburg’s first question was to attorney Beth Brinkmann, who was arguing for Alabama-based Return Mail Inc. The company owns a patent that was invalidated after a challenge by the Postal Service. Ginsburg wanted clarity on Brinkmann’s argument in the case. Later, Ginsburg asked attorney Malcolm Stewart, arguing for the government on behalf of the Postal Service, why it would be that the government is treated differently under the law, with the government getting “two bites of the apple” while “everybody else gets just one.”

There are a whole bunch of stories up that she made it back today!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't find 1 single picture of her though.

Just a bunch of people saying they saw her so it must be true....
Lol

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
All of the evening news channels are showing video and pictures of her triumphant return!
Lol

I guess it's been proven and I will eat my words....

Whoops, Lester Holt forgot to mention it with the video of her walking in.

edit on 19-2-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I guess it's been proven and I will eat my words

Hat would of been more interesting

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

You got a picture yet?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm really asking though. Does anyone have visual evidence that she made it to work today?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: vonclod

You got a picture yet?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

There are a whole bunch of stories up that she made it back today!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't find 1 single picture of her though.

Just a bunch of people saying they saw her so it must be true....
Lol

LOOK AT PAGE 4 of this official transcript of Tuesday's oral arguments. You'll see that Ruth Ginsburg was indeed present, and asking questions.

2.19.2019 Transcript: www.supremecourt.gov...

I think this puts to rest any doubt that Justice Ginsburg was present.

BUT, it is VERY CURIOUS why there is so little jubilation in the Mainstream Media. Maybe they feel she will not remain healthy for very long? Ruth Ginsburg's extended absence certainly drove home the fact that she's very fragile.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I do not believe one has appeared.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your link wasn't working. (maybe because its a pdf?) 2.19.2019 Transcript: www.supremecourt.gov...

I did find some fresh sketches on CNN www.cnn.com...

However, it's from CNN. : (
Art is by William J. Hennessy Jr. He is a courtroom artist; and has worked for CNN... news.artnet.com...

Not sure Hennessy was the official courtroom artist for 2.19.2019:
Then again could be old or fake sketches, because it's from CNN...

edit on 52025228am282019Wed, 20 Feb 2019 01:52:36 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

To see the transcript that contains Ruth Ginsburg's questioning, try going to this SCOTUS page, www.supremecourt.gov... and click on the 2/19/2019 link.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There's something strange going on with this Ginsburg saga.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
UPDATE

It looks like Justice Ginsburg was also present on day 2 of 2, for oral arguments. She commented several times during the proceedings today, as evidenced in this transcript:

Link to Feb 20th Transcript: www.supremecourt.gov...

The lack of media giddiness over her return is downright strange, however.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
found more court art on 2/19/2019

edit on 10021028pm282019Wed, 20 Feb 2019 21:10:50 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join