It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. Justice RUTH GINSBURG is Returning To Work on Tuesday 2-19-2019.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Your right of course. Can't make America even greater, if the current Ruth Ginsburg is setting the standard for "Full Steam" effort.

She probably wont show on Tuesday and the media wont report it at all....

This really stinks cause the right is suppose to get another supreme court justice and the left is hiding her death.

I will eat my words if there is video of her tearing it up this week!

Lol

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I will eat my words if there is video of her tearing it up this week! Lol

You should at least offer to eat your hat

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I honestly hope she's ok and shows up for work. Then clears her calendar, clears her desk, and drops her retirement packet.
edit on 17 2 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Well, the good news is, I suspect there will be a tidal wave of MSM cameras photographing her at some point just to prove all the "conspiracy theorists" wrong. And, I hope they do too.

I got a feeling they will be using the same photographer and resolution camaras they use to film ufos and big foot .

edit on 22228America/ChicagoSun, 17 Feb 2019 23:22:07 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Well, the good news is, I suspect there will be a tidal wave of MSM cameras photographing her at some point just to prove all the "conspiracy theorists" wrong. And, I hope they do too.

I got a feeling they will be using the same photographer and resolution camaras they use to film ufos and big foot .

If Ginsburg really shows up tomorrow, it will be as exciting (to liberals) as the UFO landing and its occupants coming out.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Gateway Pundit noted today that the New York Times report on Ginsburg showing up at the Supreme Court last Friday used a photo from last November. Even last week, they were still resorting to stock pictures of her.

I bet if she actually shows up for public arguments tomorrow, she's going to look terrible (worse than before), and it will be really obvious why they weren't allowing new pictures of her.
edit on 18-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yep. Old photo of her used this past Friday. The last time Ginsburg was REALLY photographed, was when TMZ filmed her being helped into the car at her home, on January 9th.

TMZ Video: www.tmz.com...
edit on 2/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She's ALIVE everybody.

She was spotted today at Reagan Intl. Airport. I've only seen this on TMZ so far.

Video at link. TMZ asked how she's doing and she said "just fine".

www.tmz.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

*waiting for the body double or hologram comments*

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: carewemust

She's ALIVE everybody.

She was spotted today at Reagan Intl. Airport. I've only seen this on TMZ so far.

Video at link. TMZ asked how she's doing and she said "just fine".

www.tmz.com...

Was she holding today's newspaper ? 😎

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol, well a body double could hold up a newspaper.

Will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow, my guess is that " someone " will be sitting in RBG's seat !

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So, did RBG show up to work today? Has anyone heard or seen her?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm not seeing any reports on whether Ginsburg showed up this morning. Is there a news blackout on this?

The airport footage that turned up yesterday appears to be from April 2018. Which is probably why nobody except TMZ showed it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm not seeing any reports on whether Ginsburg showed up this morning. Is there a news blackout on this?

The airport footage that turned up yesterday appears to be from April 2018. Which is probably why nobody except TMZ showed it.

Good news! She is there for oral arguments today, as a few outlets reported she would be, this past weekend.

Source: www.channel3000.com...
edit on 2/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Good news. She is there for oral arguments today, as a few outlets had the nerve to report over the weekend.

Source: www.channel3000.com...

Just seen an USA today article from 20 mins ago that claims she arrived healthy and asked the first question from the bench for the oral arguments.

Unable to quote or share link since my old IPad 1 for some reason freezes upon loading it. Perhaps someone else can share...though to be truthful it reads as if it was written yesterday.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

More proof will be forthcoming. This would be the biggest RBG news since the surgery itself.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It would seem to be a certainty that the (biased/Deep-State leaning) MSM News sites like CNN or the Alphabet Broadcasters with FCC Licenses would be covering a Red-Carpet gathering of an RBG Return-to-the-Supreme Court...as a Female Triumph and a message about advanced Age not being a Bad thing...

Jeeze, no Victory Laps --- just a strange Coverage Lapse

the Staged Event is only transpiring in the Theater-of-the-Mind, (photos & video at tomorrows GMA propaganda-casting)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That was definitely a pre-written article. Given that these are supposed to be public hearings, I find it very strange that no pictures of her are showing up.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

You're right, unfortunately. No excitement out there at all.

I wonder what will be the next shoe to drop in this "Where's Ruth Ginsburg" mystery?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Waiting for TMZ to upload a video of RBG getting out of a limousine holding today's Washington Post 😎

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join