It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. Justice RUTH GINSBURG is Returning To Work on Tuesday 2-19-2019.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: eXia7
She is still on deathwatch as far as I'm concerned.

So you're placing your money on a "no show" this coming Tuesday?

I mean she is on deathwatch until 2024, which I doubt she'll make it to.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can't find who/what originally said that Justice Ginsburg is returning to the bench this coming Tuesday,

Well, I predicted if she didn't return by the 19th Trump would be asking questions by the 20th.

Here

Was that the prediction you were thinking of???

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Blessings and health, to the Madame. Death and Hell, is forever. I do not agree with her ideology and ignorance. But honor requires us, to give the benefit of doubt to heathen, and "universal". I hope she uses her, "dodged the bullet".. time in a useful, "uneducated" manner...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

She is still on deathwatch as far as I'm concerned.

So you're placing your money on a "no show" this coming Tuesday?

I mean she is on deathwatch until 2024, which I doubt she'll make it to.

OK..you're sentiments go to the "non-believer" column. In less than 48 hours, we will all know for sure if the Media got it right, or continue their often questionable reporting.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I can't find who/what originally said that Justice Ginsburg is returning to the bench this coming Tuesday,

Well, I predicted if she didn't return by the 19th Trump would be asking questions by the 20th.

Here
Was that the prediction you were thinking of???

I didn't predict anything. Just reporting what's spreading in the press today about RBG.

Your prediction about the potential Feb 19th no-show, followed by the President commenting on the 20th, is bold.

You must know more than you're admitting to

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Just a lucky guess really.

The SCOTUS is back in session on the 19th. That's why I said what I did (on the 11th).

ETA - And, that's why the media is reporting what it is too. They know this also.

edit on 2/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes..and it's a public session too. If Supreme Court arguments were NON-public, we wouldn't know that she missed the last 60 days at work.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
To wish "death" on your foe? Is an evil. And takes the honor, out of glory. Let the heathens grow.... Give them the "safe space", the, ..."battle space" to surrender, or defend. ... No glory for them? Is a training day, for most of us. .. I? Like many. ... Wish they'd just pick up a sword, and attack! Let's just get it over with. R.G. is a walking dead. She lost her "relevance", in her "youth". When a pen, "cut like a sword". Civilization is back to "blunt education"! where dreams and reality ... Are real.

I love this old hag for her ignorance. 1. She never dug, one "foxhole" for her country.
2. She has never been "shot at", for her country.
3. She went to school? ... Thus! Deserves a place of "honor"/"Your Honor"? F'n really?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
From the SCOTUS official website, there's zero press releases since Dec 21, 2018

Media Advisories silent too

Hmmmmm

I want a live TV shot of her holding Tuesday's newspaper !! 😎

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The liberal media has been going out of their way to warn us about Fake Videos that look real. Only a creditable conservative eye-witness account can be trusted.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well, the good news is, I suspect there will be a tidal wave of MSM cameras photographing her at some point just to prove all the "conspiracy theorists" wrong. And, I hope they do too.

I wish no ill on this person. I don't agree with her opinions, but she is still a mother and a grandmother. So, for my part, I hope she does show up.

Now, if she doesn't for some reason, then....

ETA - and if there aren't a tidal wave of cameras...
edit on 2/17/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Well there goes another perfectly good conspiracy topic......wait.....can anyone say cosmetic surgery on an RBG double.

It's been enough time to hide the scarring.
After being in a coma -she is rested tanned and ready to charge ahead -clearly her judgment is impaired. Hillary with a robe and a wig will take her place on the court.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

So, is "Full Steam" defined as napping every hour and not being able to keep your eyes open for pictures?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

So, is "Full Steam" defined as napping every hour and not being able to keep your eyes open for pictures?

Cheers - Dave

A Supreme Court Justice sets the rules and definitions for almost everything.

If Ruth says she's working at "Full Steam", then that definition applies to everyone in America.

You cannot be fired from your job for "slacking" if you're performing up the standards set by a Supreme Court justice.

Sound good?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

A Supreme Court Justice sets the rules and definitions for almost everything.

If Ruth says she's working at "Full Steam", then that definition applies to everyone in America.

You cannot be fired from your job for "slacking" if you're performing up the standards set by a Supreme Court justice.

Sound good?

No, I don't think it's a good idea to set the "bar" that low. It is possibly why nothing gets done right in government, total corruption, nepotism, no work ethic and the "bar" really is ***already*** set that low.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

It is for her. Shes a freakin animal like that.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Your right of course. Can't make America even greater, if the current Ruth Ginsburg is setting the standard for "Full Steam" effort.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Justicebot Ginsborg full activation on February 19, 2019.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Has she been sick? Hope she takes her time and makes a full recovery.

No rush.

Really now..I thought she was dead already.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Sarcasm.

She is still dead

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join