It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.C. Justice RUTH GINSBURG is Returning To Work on Tuesday 2-19-2019.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sunday, February 17, 2019

After nearly 2 months of working from home following lung cancer surgery, Justice Ginsburg has now recovered sufficiently to once again work at "full steam" in person, at the U.S. Supreme Court.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is expected to sit for a U.S. Supreme Court argument Tuesday for the first time since she underwent surgery in December to remove cancerous masses from one of her lungs.

Ginsburg’s presence will be a relief to liberals worried about any prospect that the 85-year-old justice might have to step down and give President Donald Trump a third Supreme Court vacancy to fill.

Ginsburg has been working from home while recovering from the operation. She missed two weeks of arguments in January -- a first for her -- but is taking part in those cases by using the briefs and transcripts, court officials have said. [...]
Source: www.bloomberg.com...

I can't find who/what originally said that Justice Ginsburg is returning to the bench this coming Tuesday, but the good news is being reported by several news outlets today.

BTW - Ruth Ginsburg has said repeatedly that she would only retire, if she could not work at "FULL STEAM". The fact that she's returning in a few days indicates she is back to her former self!

Justice Ginsburg Says No Retirement so Long as I Can Work at "Full Steam": www.washingtonexaminer.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Feb 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote and made PARAGRAPHS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oh God, is this a thread in response to that other one. Jeezus Lord peeps are nutz!

I am kinda glad to hear that, don't like her postitions, but don't wish the worst on them neither.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
She is still on deathwatch as far as I'm concerned.

2nd

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll believe it when I see it...until then she is dead or on life support.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well there goes another perfectly good conspiracy topic......wait.....can anyone say cosmetic surgery on an RBG double.

It's been enough time to hide the scarring.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I am kinda glad to hear that, don't like her postitions, but don't wish the worst on them neither.

Your sentiments echo those of most Americans, lakenheath24.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

So you're placing your money on a "no show" this coming Tuesday?

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
My money is on “something” transpiring before then, and nobody will see her other than her liberal cronies. Or we see her in stock footage.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Personally, I am not willing to bet my penis on it, but I am pretty confident she won't show.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Now, during speeches, we'll all be wondering if shes sleeping or..

And yes, I agree with lakenheath. Don't agree with her, but don't wish for her to be dead over it.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I'll believe it when I see it...until then she is dead or on life support.

It's a little strange that I can't find the original source. But since higher-quality outlets are carrying the story, I decided to take a leap-of-faith, and start the thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
My money is on “something” transpiring before then, and nobody will see her other than her liberal cronies. Or we see her in stock footage.

The oral arguments are open-session and viewable by the public. So there will not be any doubt if Ginsburg was present, or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: carewemust

Personally, I am not willing to bet my penis on it, but I am pretty confident she won't show.

Her visit to the Court, and meeting with other justices this past Friday for private discussions, may have given RBG the confidence she needed to come back to work.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah...that's the right attitude!

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
RUTH GINSBERG, S. C. Justice. A woman barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic woman. Ruth Ginsberg will be that woman. Better than she was before. Better, stronger, faster....

She'd turn out like the Borg queen.

We must not rebuild her.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Has she been sick? Hope she takes her time and makes a full recovery.

No rush.
edit on 17-2-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ruth Bader Ginsborg

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Has she been sick? Hope she takes her time and makes a full recovery.

Just a little under the weather for 60 days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join