It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Smollett Orchestrated Attack, Sources Say

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This has been the indication for 2 weeeks now. Too hot for most media to even think about, however.

His series of tweets raises suspicions that the political response to the matter, led by Democratic presidential candidates Kamala Harris (and Cory Booker), is suspicious, real suspicious, and there might have been a staged set-up in order to get a anti-lynching law passed and rack up voter points.

More at: www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I believe that if the twos phones had any information pertaining to the payoff or planning then jussie would be detained right now while they do financials and such.

He refused to provide full call logs of his phone and gave heavily redacted information. The request to return for more questioning is, in my opinion, a chance for him to be presented with what evidence they have currently collected. If it demonstrates possible conspiracy he will be given a chance to confess, if he does not they will seek a warrant to get his full records.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I believe that if the twos phones had any information pertaining to the payoff or planning then jussie would be detained right now while they do financials and such.

He refused to provide full call logs of his phone and gave heavily redacted information. The request to return for more questioning is, in my opinion, a chance for him to be presented with what evidence they have currently collected. If it demonstrates possible conspiracy he will be given a chance to confess, if he does not they will seek a warrant to get his full records.

Yet they have both the nigerians phones and if they had any evidence that proves a payoff or planning then they would have no need for smolletts phone to be givin willfully.

It looks like a he said she said at this point and so far based on what is in the public the two done the crime cause they had the rope in their house.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yet they have both the nigerians phones and if they had any evidence that proves a payoff or planning then they would have no need for smolletts phone to be givin willfully.

It would show what other potentially related calls may be on the device.

It looks like a he said she said at this point and so far based on what is in the public the two done the crime cause they had the rope in their house.

If he paid them they're all open to prosecution.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You're assuming this was between just these two parties, it is why ALL the evidence is needed, their may have been a third party by proxy, who knows. Either or, why so against Smollett giving up his phone?

If you have so much faith in those two Nigerians, then surely you'll be fine with Smolletts phone being probed 😌

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yea just heard the police are sending it to a grand jury.

He said she said.

No evidence other than the two claiming they were paid.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You on the grand jury? How do you know what evidence they have or not?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If police had any tangible evidence of a payoff then they would get a warrant for the phone.

The two guys have reason to lie cause they would face deportation and besides being found to have evidence in their home that was used in the crime they also fled the country.

Honestly it does not look good for them.

I really wonder what the truth is.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You on the grand jury? How do you know what evidence they have or not?

I am grand!

Process of elimination and critical thinking skills.

If they had tangible evidence of a payoff there would be no need for a grand jury and we would be seeing much more collection of evidence via warrants.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If i were jussie there is no way i would communicate with the police any further.

If i had to guess i would say we are looking at a lovers quarrel.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

you are a funny troll, but not super bright.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

If i were jussie there is no way i would communicate with the police any further.

Oh so no hate crime?
No raxcist maga country?

Real nice Clark

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Process of elimination and critical thinking skills.

If you were employing either you'd know that the only ones with all the evidence are the police and now the DA.

You, not so much.

If they had tangible evidence of a payoff there would be no need for a grand jury and we would be seeing much more collection of evidence via warrants.

What kind of ignorant statement is that? A grand jury is required whenever someone is not admitting to guilt and charges have been filed, it is then up to the grand jury to determine if there is enough evidence to move forward with indictment.

edit on 18-2-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jesus Christ lol. Everyday it's something new. I really wonder how deep this is going to go.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sharpton Calls for Smollett to ‘Face Accountability to the Maximum’ if He Staged Hoax

“I, among many others, when hearing of the report said that the reports were horrific and that we should come with all that we can come within law enforcement to find out what happened and the guilty should suffer the maximum. I still maintain that. And if it is found that Smollett and these gentlemen did in some way perpetrate something that is not true, they ought to face accountability to the maximum.”

As much as I find Sharpton to be an insufferable racist sometimes, he is intellectually honest enough to call for Smollett to face punishment over this.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Oh so no hate crime?
No raxcist maga country?

Real nice Clark

wtf are you on about?

You mad cause no maggers?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

No
It appears you are.
Garbage.
Why hasn't fox fired this hateful racist jackass?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

how long have you been on ATS? just curious

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So you are claiming that a grand jury is required everytime someone pleads not guilty? They do not have to have a grand jury in order to arrest someone and charge them.

Feel free to join reality.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join