It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian man to sue his parents for giving birth to him ‘without his consent’, wants to be paid fo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I assume he is trying to a point?

“If we are born without our consent, we should be maintained for our life. We should be paid by our parents to live.” — Raphael Samuel

People don't ask to be born a lot of People do not like life and a lot of People take their lives. Taking your own life is not easy.

I am sure this must be higher now.

According to WHO, approximately one million people commit suicide each year worldwide, that is about one death every 40 seconds or 3,000 per day. For each individual who takes his/her own life, at least 20 attempt to do so. Suicide has a global mortality rate of 16 per 100,000 people.Sep 10, 2011

So People who want every deformed or sick and miserable human to be born before they decided they would like to live with that misery are in the same boat.

link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: lakenheath24

As completely and utterly ridiculous as this is...he needs to lose...if he wins this it's going to set the most idiotic of precedences. He really needs to lose...

I disagree.
It needs to be thrown out of court.

Fun fact- the judges are paid from tax dollars. Allowing this case to even be heard would be a monumental failure of the state.

link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: dug88

Its India...he will. Problem is the internet will take this to Europe. Where said future person will win lawsuit.

Lol...ah...I read that part but by the time I got to the end i'd forgotten and all I could think was how this just cannot become a thing....it's just too #ed...just no...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Am going to guess that this isn't serious.

Feels to me more like its a academic thought exercise, a bit of a legal experiment if you like, I would assume its not a serious law suit and there is probably more to this story.

link   
Am going to guess that this isn't serious.

Feels to me more like its a academic thought exercise, a bit of a legal experiment if you like, I would assume its not a serious law suit and there is probably more to this story.

link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I have no words for this story. I thought it was a spoof at first and then I realised what this lunatic (who has a magnificent beard by the way) seems to be serious. What were his parents supposed to do, have him via a timewarp?
edit on 7-2-2019 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is India where belief in reincarnation is very common. One if the tenents of this belief is that you do, indeed, choose to born and choose your parents. Just because the "veil of forgetfulness" has descended does not mean it is not true. It would be interesting if this defense were brought up in court. Given the religious beliefs of the Hindus, he will lose.
edit on 2/7/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You're pretty disgusting. I don't want to go back in. That would be Oedipus^100.(or in my case oedipa) I want a nice and clean abortion. You know with the vacuum cleaner and the scalpels at front, sure it would be a mess, maybe I put on a bag before the doctors get to work, but that's all I'm getting in.
You sick puppy.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

good karma bath in the Ganges

That filthy river?
That will send him into the afterlife pronto - reincarnate before the trial date .

Lose-lose scenario for him, a win for sanity!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

This has some implications as to abortion rights. He is making the claim that he was a person capable of consent before he was born.

The bigger implication being that he was a "citizen" prenatal. The State will jump at the chance to "tax" the unborn.

A slave from conception to grave!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

tenants of this belief is that you do

Does he live inside your flea collar?

One of my longstanding tenet's is grammar Nazi

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

For you and others that have mentioned his beard...the article states he is wearing a false beard and sunglasses in the video. Further down in the article there are other pics of him. He does sound like an entitled brat who was pushed out of the nest.

I do not see this actually going anywhere legitimately through the courts. I can foresee him starting a go fund me and other stupid folks in the world actually set him up quite nicely in resolving his financial woes.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You know with the vacuum cleaner and the scalpels at front

And you call me disgusting? Why dont you paint us a picture while you're at it? Oh wait.....

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I can totally see his point. I wasn't asked either. I don't want money I want an abortion.

Well well well, under the new NY law your parents can abort you at any age now, you are in luck.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I can foresee him starting a go fund me and other stupid folks in the world actually set him up quite nicely in resolving his financial woes.

I think this is a plan - If I set one up and you help me in it going viral I'll throw some coin your way.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This guy needs past life regression hypnosis - it is the only way he could rustle up any evidence.

Trouble is he would likely, with the right hypnotic cues, end with an alien abduction scenario mixed up with his memories.

Can we crowd -fund an abduction friendly therapist for this guy's benefit? Don't tell him, obviously - and then sit back and watch the fireworks.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So a guy that works for me has a deadbeat son who is 41 now. He actually had his life in order until his mid 20s and just kind of decided he didn't need to do anything anymore. His parents let him move back home for years and finally said enough is enough and kicked him out which became a huge legal case to do. The guy is in CA now and is trying to continue to sue his parents for whatever he can as he truly believes his parents owe him a life that they should pay for....

The new NY law for abortions after birth is looking better and better...

edit on 7-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Just watch Dexter you get a good feeling for what it would look like, soaked in blood, pieces of human flesh flying around... a nice and clean grown up abortion.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drachenfel
This guy needs past life regression hypnosis - it is the only way he could rustle up any evidence.

Trouble is he would likely, with the right hypnotic cues, end with an alien abduction scenario mixed up with his memories.

Can we crowd -fund an abduction friendly therapist for this guy's benefit? Don't tell him, obviously - and then sit back and watch the fireworks.

The parents can say they asked the question while he was in the belly... Kick once if you want to be aborted, kick twice if you want to live...it is obvious he kicked twice.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It is an actual "movement" in India called "anti-natalism" and he is the spokesperson.

BBC.com - India man to sue parents for giving birth to him.

But the wheel of Karma is we are all born into suffering. It is our only goal to obtain a break from samsara through finding and following The Path. A lawsuit is not going to change anybody's life or their view of suffering. A lawsuit is an embrace of the material! Can he then turn around and sue his formal life self for not learning Lao Tzu? That would make it a sucker's bet or break even at best. But hey, the lawyers are getting richer!

PS - The dip in the polluted waters is the quick solution! (See what I did there?!!)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join