It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian man to sue his parents for giving birth to him ‘without his consent’, wants to be paid fo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I remember sitting happily in the bathtub playing with toy boats, blue, yellow and green plastic ones but it was not the tub just seemed so because so much room, really it was the kitchen sink, how old could I have been sitting up there playing in the sink!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Ummm...and how would his parents have obtained his consent...one wonders...

One also wonders why such an obviously talented individual...can’t put his talents to good use...beyond scamming his parents out of some of their rupees...that is...

I’m thinking...that he just want’s a free ride...

(Read in the best...least understood...call center voice)

Not to disparage anyone or any class of people...I love such an accent...

Love it...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The only real answer here is for the entire population to sue him for being born and being a thorn in the side of us all.

I'd settle out of court for a new SUV and nice steak dinner.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

My wife just suggested we sue him for using up oxygen we need and he's wasting.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
Let us pretend for even a millisecond he is on to something...

Does this mean the human race should just die off?

Each person get to leach onto their parents until their parents die? Until they choose to have children?

How can someone give consent to birth? Hell maybe we already do and just don't remember.

People are just ridiculous and want attention.

If this become a thing, I will light this sucker (the human race ending) off myself.
edit on 7-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

A 27-year-old Indian man is going viral after he announced an intent to sue his parents, claiming he didn’t give his explicit consent to bring him into the world.

Indian man to sue his parents for giving birth to him ‘without his consent’, wants to be paid for his life

This my friends is epic. I will buy any one a beer that has heard of antinatalism before. That being it is immoral to bring a child into this world without prior consent.!
This makes my day. I mean my knees are killing me today, so whilst I am soaking them, i am soaking up this cats mentsl illness and feel dsmned good about my self.

How in gods green creation does one consult a freakin baby BEFORE its born! Jeeeeeezus Christmas humans are duuuumb.

www.foxnews.com...

Ummmm...I actually have heard of anti-natalism before (I've been familiar with this guy for a bit now). Yeah...sooo...like when do I get my beer?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Next the Sperms that did not make it will be putting in claims. Loss of potential life earnings or something.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The same idiot would've sued if he'd survived a failed abortion...

What in the hell escapes the folks who do not understand implied consent?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

A 27-year-old Indian man is going viral after he announced an intent to sue his parents, claiming he didn’t give his explicit consent to bring him into the world.

Indian man to sue his parents for giving birth to him ‘without his consent’, wants to be paid for his life

This my friends is epic. I will buy any one a beer that has heard of antinatalism before. That being it is immoral to bring a child into this world without prior consent.!
This makes my day. I mean my knees are killing me today, so whilst I am soaking them, i am soaking up this cats mentsl illness and feel dsmned good about my self.

How in gods green creation does one consult a freakin baby BEFORE its born! Jeeeeeezus Christmas humans are duuuumb.

www.foxnews.com...

His case should be dismissed because while he is unlikely to be able to remember doing so, he chose to reincarnate into this world. Moreover; he would have chosen his parents or they would have been chosen in close consultation with him.

The fact that he does not want to be here indicates that he may have taken his own life in his previous life.

There are many crimes we can commit but there are none worse than suicide because we will find ourselves immediately coming back to face that exact same situation again. We will keep coming back unitl we overcome the challenge.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It's just a scam to push his social media profiles and Facebook. Any publicity is good publicity in this day and age.

To the topic in hand and the OP. He's a moron. Someone needs to sue him for polluting our lives with utter stupidity.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Next time you are in the uk. Just shoot me a pm.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

How do we know this dude wasnt taken care of? What caste is he in? He doesnt lokk deplorale. Either way...dude has failed at this round of his life processand will be reincarnated as a dog....in Korea.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

At least 12/15 months. That pretty good but still...one can only coo or cry at that age. Lol

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Sometimes I pray for tidal waves.

edit on 8-2-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Just watch Dexter you get a good feeling for what it would look like,

I don't watch TV shows.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

hahaha - yeah I kind of agree - reincarnation/karma just another trick like heaven/hell to keep everyone in line.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thank you. My bad.

that ok...your dog avatars eyes trigger me.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Isn't that what some Gnostics, Bogomiils and Cathars said?

The world is dualistic.

Materialism is created by Satan.

And look what they did to those poor people.

Entire Crusades launched against pacifists!
edit on 8-2-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Isn't that what some Gnostics, Bogomiils and Cathars said?

The world is dualistic.
Materialism is created by Satan.
And look what they did to those poor people.
Entire Crusades launched against pacifists!

This 'system' strives for/toward Polarity NOT Duality.
Materialism is a product of fear based desire (SURRENDER).
Pacifists are Sissies.

edit on 8-2-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

OK, but I beg to differ.

Walking into fire to prove your faith, is not for "sissies".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join