It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just creepy...Vatican Pope Paul VI Audience Hall

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Howdy ATS...

I don't typically make real long threads when I decide to post here, so imagine how pleased I was when I realized (upon really getting into this thread already) that I had no idea how to add photos...yay! Seems like that should be easier, but c'est la vie. All the same, I respect the heck out of people who put incredible amounts of research into their threads, but here I just wanted to share with the community something that I saw yesterday on a YouTube video that I simply found fascinating, and I figured a good many of you might as well.

Ok, the video, which I will include of course below, details the Pope Paul VI Audience Hall in the Vatican. It's only 6 minutes long, and I highly encourage anyone who's curious to give it a quick perusal. This hall is a fairly new addition to the Vatican. Of course, there are many here who believe that the Holy See is just evil, perhaps the Synagogue of Satan referred to in the Bible. In fact, if you read the 17th Chapter of the Book of Revelations, you'll be amazed to see how close the description of Babylon the Great is to the Vatican...it's just amazing. That aside, however, the Catholic Church in general is a treasure trove of fascination for conspiracy theorists, as it should be, and this audience hall does not, in that vein, disappoint.

And so, since it seems I can't simply post some photos to build this thread in a way that would make me seem much much more cool, I'll simply drop the video and you can watch the gentleman that made it do as I had intended only much better. I hate to give it away before watching, but I was going to with the photos anyway, so let me just spoil it quickly and tell you that the Pope sits in the mouth of a damned snake when he's addressing his audience, with an effigy of some deformed Christ rising from nuclear holocaust behind him. I swear it's the creepiest damned thing you've ever seen. Check it out...it's definitely worth 6 minutes of your time.

Peace...
TEP

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Love the snake motive.
Thanks for posting, though the fellas faux, robotic New Zealand accent is a little grating...........

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
**SIGH** David Icke. Come on, man. David Icke? Warning to others: the video goes over the theories of David Icke and mentions "reptilians." 😕

The "sculpture" behind the platform is interesting, though. I hadn't seen that before, and if it's really the way it looks in this guy's chosen photos, then it is disturbing.

I've seen photos of the hall before, taken from a different angle and the whole snake eyes-fangs business isn't apparent. So I'm not sure I buy the snake angle.
edit on 29-1-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Love the snake motive.
Thanks for posting, though the fellas faux, robotic New Zealand accent is a little grating...........

Yeah, rock & roll...thanks. There are a few others on YT of course if they're easier to watch, but this was the one I caught yesterday and because it's short it's easier to grab the jist of it quickly. Amazingly strange, though, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well the video was really just meant to show the photos, I also do not ascribe to Icke, but that is actually irrelevant to what the photos show.

Now then, how you do not see the snake with the two eyes, snake skin and fangs is, quite frankly, beyond me. I mean, brother, you must really lack a fundamental creativity to not be able to see that. I'm not talking about seeing Micky Mouse in a cloud here, I'm talking about a big ass snake with the Pope sitting right in his mouth.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

edit on 29-1-2019 by TheElectricPriest because: Double post...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
Well the video was really just meant to show the photos, I also do not ascribe to Icke, but that is actually irrelevant to what the photos show.

Now then, how you do not see the snake with the two eyes, snake skin and fangs is, quite frankly, beyond me. I mean, brother, you must really lack a fundamental creativity to not be able to see that. I'm not talking about seeing Micky Mouse in a cloud here, I'm talking about a big ass snake with the Pope sitting right in his mouth.

It's called pareidolia. Like seeing animals in the shapes of clouds. The pope really is not sitting in the mouth of a snake, though if you set up the angle and the shadows just right and enhance the photos in the right way, you can make it seem as if he is.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Isn't it reasonable to assume that there is an entrance to the Audience Hall with the exact perspective captured in the photo? Hardly seems like a trick of photography. The OP asks a fair question... why.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

It's called pareidolia. Like seeing animals in the shapes of clouds. The pope really is not sitting in the mouth of a snake, though if you set up the angle and the shadows just right and enhance the photos in the right way, you can make it seem as if he is.

No, It’s clear that there is some credence to the OP’s claim of a snake reference in the Vatican hall.

However, using references to David Icke and reptilians is suspect.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I assume this reply was to me?

I can see the snake deal in the photos in the video you posted. What I'm saying is that I think it might only look like a snake's face when the camera is in a specific place, and maybe even using a wide-angle lens or something. I'm not sure that if you're there in the hall and not standing in a specific place, that anyone would see the snake deal.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

THANK YOU. You said it way better than I did.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

No, It’s clear that there is some credence to the OP’s claim of a snake reference in the Vatican hall.

How is it "clear that there is some credence to the OP's claim of a snake reference in the Vatican hall?" What exactly makes that clear?

Because the only evidence the OP has is a few photos taken from the back of the hall. He sees a snake and sees the Pope in the snake's mouth. That is opinion. So, what exactly is it that makes this snake reference clear?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I know what pareidolia is...that is why I referenced Mickey Mouse in the cloud because I was actually attempting to directly (or perhaps indirectly) address the notion that this is just a perceptual trick of the eye. As the fellow who made the YT video notes (and to which I agree) when an architect is commissioned by the Vatican to build a hall designed to house the Pope as he addresses his flock, do you not think that every single little thing is not accounted for? I mean, come on man, it's the Vatican.

"Whoops, I know this is the audience hall of the Pope and we spent 85 jillion dollars building it right in the middle of the Vatican, but now that it's done, does anyone notice that it kinda looks like el Papa is sitting right in the mouth of a fanged serpent. Gee!"

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I assume this reply was to me?

I can see the snake deal in the photos in the video you posted. What I'm saying is that I think it might only look like a snake's face when the camera is in a specific place, and maybe even using a wide-angle lens or something. I'm not sure that if you're there in the hall and not standing in a specific place, that anyone would see the snake deal.

I don't disagree, but everyone would enter from the back, and so no matter where you sit at one point (upon entry) you're going to get the full view of the hall. Really though, it's just that it's there! Sometimes I get surprised when I post something to which I don't really expect much if any push back...I guess that's perhaps a bit shortsighted of me or maybe a tad naive. I just posted this to share with the community because it's so damned intriguing, but I didn't think I would get into a debate about whether or not it's there. I mean, it's there. Just look, big snake, fangs, snake eyes...ummm...in the Vatican.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sometimes buildings and structures are simply...

ibb.co...

buildings and structures.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

The Vatican snake head is officially known as Paul VI Audience Hall. It was finished in 1971 and designed by architect Pier Luigi Nervi. It is also known as Aula Nervi, which in an image search brings up some interesting pics from its design and construction phase.

The sculpture is called the Resurrection (by Pericle Fazzini). It is enormous and depicts Jesus rising from a nuclear blast crater. Well that's the official story at least. Me thinks the weirdness and creepyness is too consistent to be excused as accidental and/or pareidolia.

Related ATS thread from 2013 by Extralien:

The new Pope and his mate, Baphomet
edit on 30-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
**SIGH** David Icke. Come on, man. David Icke? Warning to others: the video goes over the theories of David Icke and mentions "reptilians." 😕

The "sculpture" behind the platform is interesting, though. I hadn't seen that before, and if it's really the way it looks in this guy's chosen photos, then it is disturbing.

I've seen photos of the hall before, taken from a different angle and the whole snake eyes-fangs business isn't apparent. So I'm not sure I buy the snake angle.

Really?

If you are standing in the wrong area then kf course you wont see it. But if you are standing in the entrance, theres no way you could miss it once you are aware of it.

Id like to see what photos you are talking about.

Are you sure you saw photos, or did you just read a post by one of our so called clever members and assume it is most likely true. Nothing to be ashamed of there, we all do it.

I just ask because there IS a false rumor going around that this whole snake thing is just due to altered photos. Since most people don't have time to look into every silly rumour like I often do, they just assume it must be true.
I mean, I admit when I think of it, it does indeed sound like one of those made up things, and its proximity to the "reptilian humanoid" stuff just makes it Feel like it belongs in the realm of the absurd. But I tell you, in this case it is true.

(hint: viewing the building from outdoors, and aerial views, can be helpful to visualize the shape you are seeing from the inside, and it actually kinda looks like the outside is snake head shaped, too, albeit in an architectually stylized form, as such a thing is generally done, for instance the Chang building in Bangkok was designed to look like an elephant but it doesnt look like a realistic elephant, and from several angles, youd never guess it, but the intent was obviously there once you see it or have it pointed out. Its a stylistic rendering. If you're standing in the right area, which there might be more than one right area, you would probably figure it eventually if you were actually paying attention to the building)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
Sometimes buildings and structures are simply...

ibb.co...

buildings and structures.

And sometimes they are a dedication to
Satan the "talking snake" from the garden of Eden.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Ah, here we are.

One of those so called clever ATS members spreading falsehoods I was JUST talking about in my other post.

You haven't actually spent any time looking into this or you wouldn't say that. You are just like the others, you hear "reptilian" and go all knee jerk...

It's actually quite entertaining to sit here and have intelligent educated people try to say this was Not intentional and just a trick of light and shadows.

ARE YOU #@$&ING KIDDING ME???

This is one of those "get me off this planet" moments" LOL 🤪

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Check this half man half reptile creature

And here's labels, no doubt it's a snake

Now is it referencing the knowledgeable snake of the garden of Eden, I doubt it as that's the old testament, are the giving a nod to their reptilian overlords or is it something else.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join