It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just creepy...Vatican Pope Paul VI Audience Hall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Crap! A stupid double post.

So sorry, it's like farting in public.
edit on 1-2-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Double post

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Welcome to the world of fools who won't open their eyes to things around them.
Firstly, architecture is a time-consuming ordeal of design and planning.
This building was fully intended to look exactly the way it does.
To suggest that it just happens to look like a snake's head inside and out is ridiculous in itself.

And then we're talking about the Vatican City here. One of the main centers for the Elite. A country unto itself governed by the Pope and renowned for it's hidden knowledge and control. It needs to be taken out.

And we're considering the Catholic Church, long ago usurped by evil and infamous for it's protection of pedophiles.

The overwhelming refusal of alternative news by the masses ushers in the doom of this world further every day.

Here are some other links depicting the building from a different angle with an interesting theory by the Steemit contributor (mes) suggesting how the snake head is biting into the city.
LINK1 LINK2STEEMIT

Exactly. This building wasn't designed and built by chance. Architecture is a form of art, and artists don't design things for no reason. There is always a hidden message whether it's in paintings, buildings, movies, or books. Why did Nervi decide to make a convex roof? Why are the windows oval in shape and placed where they are? He could have made the windows any shape and placed them anywhere. Also, the Vatican definitely had a say in the design. Nervi was commissioned to design a building and, like any good architect or designer, it is important to please the customer and listen to their wants. I'm sure Nervi consulted with members of the Vatican and drew up sketches until they were satisfied.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Nice find TS. You just added a topic for my blog. Although, I'm not into conspiracy. lol

This is the rear view with the mouth closed.

media.npr.org...

View from the front with the fangs as everyone here has posted.

www.voyagesphotosmanu.com...

This is the aerial view of the building.

proxy.duckduckgo.com...

It's clearly a head of a snake. You can see how it narrows towards the mouth. Wow. Incredible. Very cool artistic expression. I thought this was just a camera trick where it can only be seen through fish eye lens or at a certain angle. But, you can see it on regular lens.

You can say it's pareidolia, but if it's deliberately done by design, especially by human hands, I don't think so. Pareidolia is more nature, like random faces in the clouds rather than architectural structures. Even insects mimic their predators, but I'm not sure that's pareidolia though as we can clearly see the head of a snake on the moth. Camouflage can hide something to blend with the surroundings, but, I don't think it's pareidolia. Hoaxers deliberately draw a virgin Mary on a toast bread and say it's a miracle, I don't think it's paredolia. It's deception. It does gets confusing what qualifies as pareidolia though. lol

As for interpretation of the serpent head design, one can say that the Messiah has conquered the serpent or one can also interpret it as the Roman Catholic Church as the Serpent's church and the sculptured messiah as the son of the Devil and the Pope as the false prophet. lol

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

I find it interesting that when God camas something/someone a ‘Viper’ it denotes the purest evil, since this is what exactly satan, the great deceiver true nature is and always has been

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join