It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5000 troops to Venezuela? Maduro Gaddafi Hussein Assad Afganistan Jordan Egypt-Patterns...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Protests Regime Change, Protests Regime Change, For an entire Continental region ( M.E.)!! Any one see a very definitive & specific pattern? The fact that 5000 troops are being considered to be sent down to Venezuela South America Is Concerning During the whole Arab spring we saw spill over into each ME Country successively Is now the South American Continent Scheduled for Collapse And regime Change For A new world order not like in the movies but think IMF giving out loans for reconstruction & ect Locking them into Financial And policy Subjugation

Who will be next? and Who will take sides Russia? China ? Who both have vested interests in Venezuela And oppose the US Just on principle look at Afghanistan- Russia took a risk there but in league with Iran worked out and the US ducked out influentially speaking ...

So thoughts? Will the South American Continent end up like the Middle East- Regime Change wise ?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well, looks like we’ll need a wall once we start destabilizing South America and have a new Middle East brewing to the south of us.

Funny that.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Protests Regime Change, Protests Regime Change, For an entire Continental region ( M.E.)!! Any one see a very definitive & specific pattern? The fact that 5000 troops are being considered to be sent down to Venezuela South America Is Concerning During the whole Arab spring we saw spill over into each ME Country successively Is now the South American Continent Scheduled for Collapse And regime Change For A new world order not like in the movies but think IMF giving out loans for reconstruction & ect Locking them into Financial And policy Subjugation

Who will be next? and Who will take sides Russia? China ? Who both have vested interests in Venezuela And oppose the US Just on principle look at Afghanistan- Russia took a risk there but in league with Iran worked out and the US ducked out influentially speaking ...

So thoughts? Will the South American Continent end up like the Middle East- Regime Change wise ?

If the Chinese and Russian troupes are involved also, then yes, what you have mentioned will work.
The thing is, will China start building their military bases in Central America "first"?
That is something more alarming.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Maduro Gaddafi Hussein Assad Afganistan Jordan Egypt-Patterns

So , do(did) you admire those oppressive regimes ?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit
Russia and Venezuela are already moving armor and heavy weapons to the Colombian border. I see this came from John Bolton's note pad?

Colombia is also beefing up their border.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

How much oil is there in Venezuela?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

more than Saudi ever had

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

more than Saudi ever had

Rumor has it they are tapped out and are nearly dry

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Well, looks like we’ll need a wall once we start destabilizing South America and have a new Middle East brewing to the south of us.

Funny that.

I call that "The Goal"

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

more than Saudi ever had

Oh so when they say for humanitarian aid they mean secure the oil... What a surprise, not.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

And i think this is exactly why we are getting much more involved. All of a sudden after Maduro gave Russia the green light on a base there Trump kicked up the rhetoric and it was that rhetoric that gained the opposition the support of those other SA nations. I still think any troops we send will be specops and advisors to lead a coalition of SA nations in ousting Maduro and holding new elections.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't think the oil is so important...i mean its nice and I'm sure it comes up, but i think the US can't allow Russia to have a base so close to the US as well as building more influence on our door step.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't think the oil is so important...i mean its nice and I'm sure it comes up, but i think the US can't allow Russia to have a base so close to the US as well as building more influence on our door step.

Why Not ? The US has bases on Russia's and China's backyard ... ( hmm)
edit on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 22:47:26 -06004710America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It’s Michael Bolton. He’s a warmonger on the same level as Donald rumsfield or dick Cheney. a reply to: TheJesuit

link   

Oh so when they say for humanitarian aid they mean secure the oil... What a surprise,

Nice theory, but we never actually get the oil...lol

link   
a reply to: rigel4

Just went over this on another thread and i just knew it would come up here too.

I am not talking morality here when i say they can't be allowed to have a base so close. 2 sides are playing a game to out maneuver the other to hold a position of power in the world. There isn't much right or wrong to it. We surround them because we can...they of course try to do it back but we will do whatever we can to block it...just happens we have more support and influence in the world than they do.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
First off, you make too many threads...it's getting obvious. Second...don't worry so much if your an American. The US Military is not to be reckoned with...From below,above or in between.....we got ya. Shut up and pray for peace, if it goes down we all do.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 29-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Well your own base isn't a threat, is it? Especially if it's far away in eastern Europe or something.
edit on 28-1-2019 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I have no doubt part of the motivation is to keep Russia from furthering her goals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join