It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Police Offiers shot in Houston

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

grieve for the wounded. They were simply doing their jobs. However, was it necessary for them to lose their lives over an edict handed down by TPTB? Were they dealing to children, or adults who were making a decision to harm their own bodies? End the god damn drug war now.

I agree the war on drugs is a war on humanity. The people selling the drugs are just doing a job too. The situation could be complety avoided if drugs where decriminalised.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The war on drugs has been an utter disaster. They totally underestimate the grip addiction has on people. a reply to: purplemer

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Two of the suspects have been identified from the house that was raided by police.

tweetshare email 2 suspects identified in drug house shootout that left 5 officers injured

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

What kinda of gear were cops wearing was it a drug gang they were serving warrants on cartel what if cartel they are known to utilize military grade weapons and former soldiers. It is truly terrible prayfully they all make it. Stuff like this happening is why s.w.a.t. was developed

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So many assumptions before any facts are known - jumping to conclusions, an ATS specialty for many years now.

Illegals? Hmm.. so far, doesn't seem like it from the released pictures and names. Narcotics should be left alone.. they were not hurting anyone? How do you know they were not selling drugs? Is it still not hurting anyone if a drug dealer sells to an addict?

This happened to me in a way when I was younger, and living in Portland. Was walking up to my duplex, and it was surrounded by CIA. The people living next door were bad news, I knew it was they duplex they were looking for. I hailed them saying "I live here, but I doubt they one you are looking for.. I think you want the guys next door." They asked me a couple of questions professionally.. I answered.. they they proceeded to the correct duplex. Guess I was lucky I wasn't already home. : )

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The reason for the raid was they were selling drugs. An undercover had purchased there.

Probably selling to pay for their own habit. They certainly seemed to be willing to kill officers given the way it happened.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Probably not, if fact do away with probably!!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

I bet MEXICO is somehow involved in this senseless violence.

So..do tell..what does this have to do with Mexico..

Stay classy bruh.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
5 cops shot, drugs involved, and this thread isnt on fire?

Oh, brown people weren't responsible.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I guess shooting are getting too routine.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Yup.. if even one had been an illegal, this would turn into a 50 page whinefest that a cop that sustained a gunshot wound would have been totally preventable if we had a giant steel wall in place, and that Democrats highly approve of the shooting and want totally open borders and are stupid.

But it's a local problem.. nothing to see here! Apparently problems with drug dealers only really matters if they are non-U.S. citizens.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

They are if its a no knock, at the wrong address.

Anyone kicking in doors should expect to die, no matter which side of the line they walk. If they do not expect to die, and they would be upset to do so, they should stay at home, and let those who are psychologically adequate to the task do the job instead.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

A-men to that brother.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

originally posted by: toysforadults
end the stupid drug war

100% agree! Don't get me wrong, I suspect these were bad people involved in this, and given the end of the war on drugs they will probably find something else bad, but the war on drugs is, proven...idiocy!

Easy availability to fentanyl doesnt sound like a good idea

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

NVM
edit on 30-1-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Yup.. if even one had been an illegal, this would turn into a 50 page whinefest that a cop that sustained a gunshot wound would have been totally preventable if we had a giant steel wall in place, and that Democrats highly approve of the shooting and want totally open borders and are stupid.

But it's a local problem.. nothing to see here! Apparently problems with drug dealers only really matters if they are non-U.S. citizens.

Yep, it's so blatantly obvious ,it's like they have preferred criminals or something bizarre along those lines.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
What was the warrant for? I will base that on whether to mourn or not.

It was apparently a narcotics warrant. Is that "grieve-worthy"?

I just wanted to know if the suspects were actually hurting or violating another persons free will, or if they were just involved with something that the gov says no to.

Hard not to appreciate that reasoning. In this case however, that they shot up so many would indicate whatever they had they're the really really really really 'unsavory' types, the sort that deserve to get busted, the sorts that give 'it all' (anything) a bad name, the sort that Police State obsessionists will use this case as further rationalization to push on.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The video claims no heroin was found, and that the Officers that made entry were in plain cloths, busted in and shot the dog, that is when the suspect came out of a room shooting. Raid based on false info gone bad?

edit on 31-1-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
During the press conference Hardy street was mentioned, wasn't the raid on Harding street?

Looks as if many are wondering if they were at the WRONG house and trying to cover it all up...

The video below will definitely cause a person to wonder: were they at the WRONG house?

edit on 1.31.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I smell something fishy...

So more confirmation from neighbors that these were ordinary people, who didn't have any criminal record let alone any suspicious activity related to drugs. This is starting to seem more and more like an innocent man defending his home from an assault by armed intruders, who crashed in and shot his dog and his wife. Hey reporters, mind interrupting the hero worship long enough to check to see if they were at the right address that's on the warrant?

www.youtube.com...

I like how they say the neighbors tipped them off but every neighbor interviewed says they can’t believe they sold drugs. Also the only surveillance video by a neighbor was taken away. The wife liked pages like allcopslivematter and and Texas sherif deputies on Facebook yet she tried to wrestle a shotgun from an officer. Honestly how many criminals would try to physically take a cops shotgun. Not surprising the man shot at them after men who weren’t even in uniform killed his wife. You can even look up how even by the cops story the shooting occurred after they killed the dog and wife.

www.youtube.com...

‘I don’t buy it’

When Elizabeth Ferrari spoke to her brother last week, he seemed fine. The 59-year-old Navy veteran was happy and, it appeared, life was good. His neighbors had spotted him out and about walking the dog.

But, generally, he and his wife of 21 years kept to themselves.

That they were at the center of Monday’s chaos came as a surprise to those who knew them, and some were skeptical of the official account that branded them as suspected heroin dealers.

“I don’t buy it at all,” Ferrari said. “Not one hot minute.”

Monique Caballero, a friend who’d known the couple for about five years, was even more forceful about her doubts.

“I cannot believe this; she’s not like that. “ Caballero said. “She’s not a drug addict or dealer.”

Instead, she said, the officers killed “innocent people.” Other friends and relatives offered similar disbelief.

Nicholas grew up in Mississippi, and later moved to Texas where she got married in 1990. Her first husband, Bennie Valites, said Tuesday that he hadn’t seen her in roughly a decade, but he had never known her to use drugs.

After the two separated, Nicholas remarried in 1998 to Tuttle. She only had one prior arrest in Harris County — a misdemeanor charge for a bad check. She paid restitution for the $100, and a judge tossed the case, court records show.

Tuttle doesn’t appear to have any local criminal history, and his sister said he’d been honorably discharged from the Navy.

He took prescription pills for injuries stemming from his time in the service, but there was no indication of any hard drug use, Ferrari said.

“My brother was a fine human being,” she said. “He was a kind human. It’s just a sad, sad situation.”

www.houstonchronicle.com...

Police did not recover any heroin on Monday. To those who knew the long-time couple, it all came as a shock.

"I can't believe she's dead," Monique Caballero, a friend of the couple, said, as she sobbed on the phone. "They were private people. They stayed at home. They loved their dogs; they loved their animals."

She'd never gotten any indication the couple did or sold drugs, and forcefully questioned the official narrative. "I cannot believe this; she's not like that. " Caballero said. "She's not a drug addict or dealer." Instead, she said, officers killed "innocent people." Other friends and relatives offered similar disbelief.

Her first husband, Bennie Valites, said Tuesday that he hadn't seen her in roughly a decade, but he had never known her to use drugs. She only had one prior arrest in Harris County - a misdemeanor charge for a bad check. Tuttle doesn't appear to have any local criminal history at all, and his sister said he'd been honorably discharged from the Navy.

www.chron.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join