It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know how to make a gift card app?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Anyone want to make millions with me?
My idea your apping skills.
Jk, but honestly if I knew how to make an app, I would right now.

Looking over a stack of old visa an MasterCard gift cards, I just checked the balances on 19 cards.
$4.27 on one, a 1.75 on another etc... in total $31.68 combined in left over balances.

Someone should make an app where you load each card onto it and then are able to use the combined balance for a purchase.
With all the cards combined it’s a decent sum of left over cash that will most likely never be used.
Who’s gonna stand in line to buy something and say I have 60 cents left on here, 1.25 on this one...etc
Also I think there’s a max as to how many cards you can use to make a single transaction.

Who knows, maybe there’s something like that already out there, and if there is please direct me to it!
Anyone else have a small fortune left over on these things?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
im just too lazy

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

You'd do well to get in touch with "DigginFoTroof", he comes up with ideas like this too and wants other people to make them... At least you weren't serious about that though, lol.

It's not a bad idea though, who doesn't have a bunch of balances left over and doesn't want the tedium of manually checking them.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Exactly.
And it’s money that will most likely either expire on the card, or just be put in a drawer somewhere- like in my house, to never see the light of day again.

I’m surprised I can’t find something like this has been done already.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just submitted this idea to the mobile app fund.
Maybe I’ll get lucky

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Oh oh. I just registered the patent for any greeting card ap, et al. Please pay me $100,000 today or "cease and desist" immediately! Otherwise, I'll tie your patent up in court and sue the jezzeebers outta ya!

Scams, The Biggest Threat to Patent and Trademark Owners Scams, www.hdp.com...

edit on 28-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Anyone want to make millions with me? My idea your apping skills. Jk, but honestly if I knew how to make an app, I would right now.

Why would I split the money with you for coming up with the idea when you just gave your idea away?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because your a good, moral, gentleman. That takes pride in themselves and are not out to rip off your fellow man.

does that work?

new topics

top topics

join