It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

Just a tad over the top. I got dibs on that gold toilet!

If the seat is heated, I want one too!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So NZ media says trump is done,he's a whimp and everyone is turning on him for folding and reopening govt shutdown. I thought I'd ask here cause our media is most likely owned by less than savoury people. I hope its not true.
What's the guts?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'll try to link,not good at this. www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
I'll try to link,not good at this. www.nzherald.co.nz...

Trump's so-called "allies" turned on him when he bombed Syria the first time too. I remember people turning against him on ATS/Twitter. Sad to see so much FAKE support. But it's a good way to weed-out the wishy-washy.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
So NZ media says trump is done,he's a whimp and everyone is turning on him for folding and reopening govt shutdown. I thought I'd ask here cause our media is most likely owned by less than savoury people. I hope its not true.
What's the guts?

The media always says Trump is done. Meh.

Same song, different yodler.

They cited Ann Coulter as the supporting voice of discontent. That's laughable. I've never once, in years of seeing her interviewed, support anything, left or right. She's aparody of her own political discontent.

If you want to understand the game Trump is playing and where it will potentially lead, have a listen to Scott Adams. He's had Trump pegged accurately from the time he was fighting for the Republican nomination.

Scott Adams tells you who won the border security negotiations

Stop listening to the MSM, they don't have what it takes to accurately report what is happening.

edit on 28-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

(post by Joecanada11 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Interdasting CAPS in that Comey red velvet tweet...

ER VR AL WE

Means?
1) Emergency Room, or Voluntary Redundancy, or Annual Leave (next) weekend?
2) Elizabeth Regina (EIIR), Very Respectfully, Allowance (ALW) ends!
3) Emergency Room, Velvet Revolver, Abraham Lincoln, next WeekEnd!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or it could mean 1000 other things. Or nothing at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Interestingly, a search of "Red Velvet Kevin Spacey" turned up this Red Velvet lawyer article that runs through the film The Negotiator.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The pic JC used is found on Quill's twitter page. But, for some reason, JC has put a Red Square around his. It's not even done evenly, so I don't think it's just added as a border. It has meaning. Red Square?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Or... it could be one of the possibilities I put up.

How do you brainstorm without thinking up alternatives?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, Red Square is a Moscow reference, I presume?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Rosenstein, Whitaker, and Wray ordered the massive raid of Roger Stone?

If you understand the ridiculously stupid underlying premise behind these originating charges; and you understand that DAG Rod Rosenstein and presumably AAG Matt Whitaker, are approvers of overall indictment content therein; and you accept that 29 heavily armed FBI officers and SWAT officials with armored vehicles were dispatched to a pre-dawn raid of 66-year-old Roger Stone, well: what does that tell you about the current DOJ?

The willfully blind ‘trust the plan‘ crew really needs to spend some time in contemplation of that question.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-159328

Something is wrong. Q is quiet and President Trump is playing defense more than offense.
edit on 1/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Ask ann coulter.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Why do you adore trump so much. And these canadian yellow vests are crazy. Ive seen videos of them telling the cops they have to arrest Trudeau. Arrest him for what. More right wing conservative fantasy.

I admire Trump; I do not adore him. He's no adorable little limp-wristed Trudeau Snowflake, and that's what I like about Trump the most.

Canadian Yellow Vests activists may be crazy; and that's why you ought to be afraid of them - VERY afraid!

I disagree that Trudeau ought to be arrested; rather, he ought to be democratically voted out as PM and replaced by a real man - or woman for that matter.

At least the "fantasy" of which you speak is rooted in Conservatism.

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Do not listen to ANYTHING you hear about Donald Trump in the MSM. Odds are that its either heavily twisted to suit a liberal agenda, or flat out wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Consider the real reason she does not want the SOTU. She has no idea what he is going to say - none, zero.

In the past the speech was vetted by the fake sides, all language agreed upon to sound like they were speaking to us, but in fact were not.

No leaks from DJT Trump team unless purposeful, so what is he going to say?
Arrests? Aliens on the Dark Side of the Moon? Code for Q folks?
Maybe he'll just Smirk for an hour...

DJT'/Q's biggest weapon is them not knowing anything anymore.

Prior to him they knew EVERYTHING, but now DJT/Q folks know everything. Panic...

Once again cranky, "exactly"

For as Every Good barrister knows, "you never ask a question you don't know the answer to" unless you wish to find yourself up to your ears in DoDoo

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join