It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
So NZ media says trump is done,he's a whimp and everyone is turning on him for folding and reopening govt shutdown. I thought I'd ask here cause our media is most likely owned by less than savoury people. I hope its not true.
What's the guts?

The media always says Trump is done. Meh.

Same song, different yodler.

They cited Ann Coulter as the supporting voice of discontent. That's laughable. I've never once, in years of seeing her interviewed, support anything, left or right. She's aparody of her own political discontent.

If you want to understand the game Trump is playing and where it will potentially lead, have a listen to Scott Adams. He's had Trump pegged accurately from the time he was fighting for the Republican nomination.

Scott Adams tells you who won the border security negotiations

Stop listening to the MSM, they don't have what it takes to accurately report what is happening.

It's a mistake to dismiss Scott Adams because he draws a comic strip for a living. He's proven himself to be a very politically-savvy guy.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shutdown ended...no security issues...
...and Pelosi STILL won't allow the SOTU address from House chambers.

What's she so afraid of?

Maybe she's afraid Trump is going to call out members of Congress who are on the drug gangs' take.

The buzz is already beginning to circulate that Mexico and the cartels are secretly financing Dems in congress to avoid the wall.
I think we're on the verge of some revelations regarding this.

If there are members of Congress on the take, then there is zero chance that Trump doesn't know about it.

Also, the NDAA expiration is an excellent find. The timing of the media layoffs matches up perfectly. I wonder when we'll see CNN start laying off some of their no-talent ass clowns? They're consistently at the bottom of the ratings ladder for news programs; they can't possibly be surviving without outside support.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

‘Mr. Projection’! John Brennan stomped on some rakes rolling out his latest over-the-top anti-Trump rant

John O. Brennan

@JohnBrennan
Your cabal of unprincipled, unethical, dishonest, and sycophantic cronies is being methodically brought to justice. We all know where this trail leads. If your utter incompetence is not enough to run you out of office, your increasingly obvious political corruption surely will.

His response to this tweet

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
If Roger Stone was indicted for lying to Congress, what about the lying done by Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lisa Page & lover, Baker and soooo many others? What about Hillary to FBI and her 33,000 deleted Emails? What about Lisa & Peter’s deleted texts & Wiener’s laptop? Much more!

5:42 AM - 26 Jan 2019

twitchy.com...

edit on 28-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

They paid the president of Mexico a bribe of $100 Million. It's almost impossible that there aren't members of congress (and prosecutors, judges, and maybe even governors) on the take as well. And in this day & age, it is almost impossible that the NSA wouldn't find out about it.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I edited my post so it mike might your response look "crazy", sorry.

You are correct of course

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That is why I believe some old-fashioned coded comms are back in style, along with several degrees of separation. It's a big filthy swamp of rats and snakes. As you watch the water drain slowly but surely, they are getting exposed. But, they are writhing and attacking in panic.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

They paid the president of Mexico a bribe of $100 Million. It's almost impossible that there aren't members of congress (and prosecutors, judges, and maybe even governors) on the take as well. And in this day & age, it is almost impossible that the NSA wouldn't find out about it.

Yep! I have been saying this to anyone who will listen since the news of the 100 million dollar El Chapo bribe came out. Think about it. They bribed the President in Mexico. All the way to the top. Does anyone really think all that bribe money just stopped at the Mexico border? At the very least the Governors, Senators and Reps from CA, AZ, NM and TX need to be looked into heavily. I know for a fact Pelosi was down in Mexico to visit with the president who got paid the bribe. I guarantee that cartel money has found its way into the pockets of many politicians here, both Dem and Rep.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I would love to see an investigation into where senior members of Congress get their money from. But what body is able to do this? The new House finance committee chair, Maxine Waters, is investigating Trump family finances as we speak.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Amazing to think Maxine Waters sits on the finance committee. How did she get that appointment and why? She is one of the most corrupt and unethical congresspersons in DC today. She has been brought before the Ethics panel on numerous occasions.

Do you ever feel like We The People are standing here helpless to prevent the abuse, misuse, and fraud that we KNOW is happening everyday! The very people you turn to to investigate are the very people covering it up! Skeletons in closets everywhere!!

edit on 28-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Fellow Californian Nancy Pelosi appointed Maxine Waters to chair the House Finance Committee, because Maxine swore to GET TRUMP. Each House committee head has sworn the same thing to Nancy. Elijah Cummings and Adam Schiff are heads of Oversight and Intelligence committees. They're in the process of opening investigations into the Trump Administration as well.

OH.. and speaking of Nancy. As of this afternoon, she's still being a bit'ch on steroids. Not rescheduling the State of the Union.

The latest: thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yep! I have been saying this to anyone who will listen since the news of the 100 million dollar El Chapo bribe came out. Think about it. They bribed the President in Mexico. All the way to the top. Does anyone really think all that bribe money just stopped at the Mexico border? At the very least the Governors, Senators and Reps from CA, AZ, NM and TX need to be looked into heavily. I know for a fact Pelosi was down in Mexico to visit with the president who got paid the bribe. I guarantee that cartel money has found its way into the pockets of many politicians here, both Dem and Rep.

People think these drug cartels are not saavy. They invented the game of laundering money. I'm pretty sure they have also figured out legitimate looking ways of getting money over to politicians as well.
It won't be as simple as looking at a politicians bank account for a large deposit.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Just like terrorists, drug cartels and human/sex traffickers have it down to a fine science. They are tech savvy and sophisticated.

We need to blow up the tunnels and caves they have so intricately woven into our nation with the help of "blind" politicians and their lackey officials standing on the other side with their hands out.

Then we need to build the wall, deep and high and technologically advanced.

One step at a time. BUILD THE WALL AND CRIME WILL FALL!

Simple but true.

edit on 28-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Has anyone else seen that DOJ including Whitaker, Wray, and others are having a press briefing announcing crimes related to "China" and "National Security" at 330pm eastern today? I'm on my phone during break at work, so I can't get a link posted - just figured it may be of interest, of course it may not be...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: CanadianMason

Image seems to be from the quill theater site.

Correct, Dask! Therefore, we can rule out any occult/nefarious meaning to the Red Square on JC's Tweet. It's *just* a red square border.

Let's try to rule out more.

Red Velvet and the plot of Othello, etc..

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Has anyone else seen that DOJ including Whitaker, Wray, and others are having a press briefing announcing crimes related to "China" and "National Security" at 330pm eastern today? I'm on my phone during break at work, so I can't get a link posted - just figured it may be of interest, of course it may not be...

I believe it has now been pushed to 4 pm EST.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Isn't it strange how so many of these people out to get Trump are from the sanctuary state of Calimexia? Can you imagine why they are so desperate to get us to "look over there, not over here"?

The People have got to stand strong with our POTUS if we are going to get the job done of exposing these corrupt treasonous politicians. They have so much to hide, it is scaring them to death. That's why they are so loud.

Their resistance is over-the-top! The very idea that Nancy Pelosi is refusing to allow the President of the United States to give his State of the Union message to the American People and the joint members of Congress is appalling!

The government is open and working. Security measures are in place (and have been), including air space restrictions for the 29th, and The People are ready to hear his message given from The People's House.

How dare Nancy Pelosi!!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I saw that the first press briefing by Sanders in a while will also be at 330 eastern I think?

I'll have to try and step out of the office to tune in, if not I'm hopeful people here can provide some basic summaries - cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

China is one of the world's biggest bad actors, particularly in regard to cyber crime.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I believe it has now been pushed to 4 pm EST.

Because the first White House press briefing of 2019 is being held by Sarah Sanders at 3pm Eastern.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Great digging last few pages! interesting stuff.

POTUS SOTU Train Crash False Flag
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
31 Jan 2018 - 9:58:39 PM
Anonymous
31 Jan 2018 - 9:55:44 PM
>>229128
TICK TOCK!!! Q, was the train incident a FF today?
>>229154
Do you believe in coincidences?
Expect more.
Q
qmap.pub...

TICK TOCK...Sarah Sanders started the clock, 21 days on Jan 25th. 21 days from Jan 25th, is Feb 15th 2-15. 2+15 = 17

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption LAW & JUSTICE Issued on: December 21, 2017

www.whitehouse.gov...

Is this a hint to watch out for FF's around the time of the SOTU (like last year) Because Q will begin acting on the 12/21 EO on 2-15 which equals 17?

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join