It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: carewemust

Has anyone else seen that DOJ including Whitaker, Wray, and others are having a press briefing announcing crimes related to "China" and "National Security" at 330pm eastern today? I'm on my phone during break at work, so I can't get a link posted - just figured it may be of interest, of course it may not be...

China is one of the world's biggest bad actors, particularly in regard to cyber crime.

The U.S. is supposed to announce this week that a major trade deal has been reached with China. Maybe we punch them in the gut today, and hug them tomorrow?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What is Pelosi's reason for still denying Trump on the SOTU? I dont get it...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

She's a highly medicated bit'ch.

It wasn't President Trump's security Nancy Pelosi was concerned about last week...it was HER's.

Can you imagine the threats she's getting?
edit on 1/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I don't think she has given a reason. It's Nancy Pelosi. All she has to say is "not now...not in MY house".

We, the People, need to explain to her that she is just OUR manager. That House is the People's house. But, Nancy doesn't hear the people.

She knows that all she has to do to retain power is resist Trump. She will continue to get support and $$$ and stay in power as long as she pleases those lining her pockets.

She will probably spend the week tweeting BS, going to the spa, getting another injection of Botox, relaxing with another bottle of booze, lunch with fellow treasonous Dems, and saying 'no' through her staff to the SOTU being delivered in OUR House.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It wasn't President Trump's security Nancy Pelosi was concerned about last week...it was HER's.

Can you imagine the threats she's getting?

Well, obviously :-) Has she come out with an actual rational reason, though? Not just "No?"

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
16h16 hours ago
More
In Puerto Rico for CGI’s 5th Action Network meeting with @BillClinton. Kicked off the week by going to see @Lin_Manuel & the incredible cast of Hamilton perform to benefit the hurricane recovery efforts.

We. Had. The. Best. Time.

twitter.com...

What is she saying here.. We Have To Buy Time..?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Let's try to rule out more.

Red Velvet and the plot of Othello, etc..

Why? Has anyone accurately decoded any of JC tweets or even shown that there is something there to even decode?

I don't buy into the idea that the deep state is sending messages in the elements or symbols of an image, especially not in a code that someone can figure out with google-fu.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
16h16 hours ago
More
In Puerto Rico for CGI’s 5th Action Network meeting with @BillClinton. Kicked off the week by going to see @Lin_Manuel & the incredible cast of Hamilton perform to benefit the hurricane recovery efforts.

twitter.com...

What is she saying here.. We Have To Buy Time..?

Lots of Dems in Puerto Rico recently. Is Puerto Rico set to become their new "Haiti"? Big time disasters create a lot of poor, unfortunate orphans....lots of children with no on to take care of them or miss them.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I don't know what their business is their. I know where ever they go it's to influence and line their pockets.

Maybe it means WHTBT. We Have To Buy Them or We Have To Bury Them
edit on 28-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Hillary killed my pet hampster

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

edit on Mon Jan 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Re SOTU - a question...

What are the differences in obligations and expectations of Representatives and Senators, in relation to attendance at the SOTU if:

a) It is held in the House,
b) It is held elsewhere?

My reason for asking:

There is a school of thought that expects the SOTU to be the start of the "swift fury" mentioned in Q Post #34:
Nov 01 2017 21:56:16

Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

If POTUS/Q have decided to mass-arrest congress people at the SOTU then presumably they can be more assured of full attendance in the house than at an alternative venue?

To those that say "that's ridiculous", consider this:

The timestamp for Q Post #34 is 21:56:16 - making the IntraDelta = 35:40!

"So what", I hear you say? Well...

1) The Shutdown ended 35 days after Dec 21st on Jan 25th,

2) 40 days after Shutdown start is Jan 30th! If SOTU occurs 1 day late on Jan 30th then we were given clues to this on Nov 1st 2017, 3 days after the start of the Q posts.

3) Also, if we count 40 days from the re-opening of government on Jan 25th, we get to Mar 6, 2019 = 3, 6, 12.
This is a count-UP, which mirrors the Count-DOWN that IAMTAT found here, in response to this post.

Is this telling forewarning us of 40 days of darkness from reopening of government on Jan 25th to Mar 3rd, when we return to the LIGHT? I.e. 40 days of arrests and clean up before we can move forward into a new, free world of light?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK
Assuming this is true, what would they do if Trump called them out? If they have someone impersonating her (presumably via e-mail or something like that), then that person would be in a lot of legal trouble if they get caught.

I suspect if demands for "proof of life" get loud enough, the Dems would be forced to let her die, lest they get caught with their Weekend at Bernie's scam.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is the only thing that makes sense. If it were anything else, at the very least we would have seen a short video or something to that effect. What we have now is a legitimate constitutional crisis that the Dems love to talk about so much. If you have an incapacitated SC justice, who is writing her opinions? Who is voting for her?

Also, I still like my idea that they are just waiting for her clone to finish gestating or whatever, and then she will reappear with a miraculous recovery, ready to serve on the court until Trump is no longer POTUS.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Has anyone else seen that DOJ including Whitaker, Wray, and others are having a press briefing announcing crimes related to "China" and "National Security" at 330pm eastern today? I'm on my phone during break at work, so I can't get a link posted - just figured it may be of interest, of course it may not be...

China is one of the world's biggest bad actors, particularly in regard to cyber crime.

The U.S. is supposed to announce this week that a major trade deal has been reached with China. Maybe we punch them in the gut today, and hug them tomorrow?

It's being reported now that the DOJ is going to announce criminal charges against Huawei.

That trade deal with China just got a whole lot less likely.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It may have something to do with this:

www.forbes.com... a

Earlier this month, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim abruptly resigned—three years before his second five-year term would end in 2022—to join Global Infrastructure Partners as vice chairman.

And..

Worthington said Dr. Kim did not recognize another consequence of his anti-fossil bias. “When the World Bank won’t finance a project, China will, and so the World Bank is directly aiding and abetting the Chinese economy, and there’s no way that that’s helpful to the United States or the West.”

China, as it has done in Asia and Africa, he said, will provide financing, but then condition it so the borrower is forced to buy Chinese equipment and, in some cases, Chinese engineering and construction.

edit on 28-1-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: Added excerpts

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, that looks about the best interpretation though there are loads more using acronyms for WHT and
BT.

The two that I jumped to were "what about" and "whitebait" but they make no sense and a more worrying one for BT is "Baron Technology (New Haven, Connecticut)".

ETA - WH = Whitehouse, TBT = To Be Tested, Throwback Thursday or Turn Back Time?

edit on 28-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If they knew something like that was coming, they'd simply say Trump was exceeding his authority to hold it and refuse to attend in mass protest.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They seem endless. Obviously we could apply WH to White House. Given the possibilities, I don't think we will know for sure unless, something happens to relate back t. Definitely a message though IMO.

edit on 28-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So apparently "Lindsay B" posted another post after that saying the undisclosed location RGB is being held is in the Nevada desert (Area 51?!?!). Then she said people around where she is were starting to look at her funny, like they already discovered it was her. IDK, could possibly be legit.
edit on 28-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join