It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Declared War on Poverty - war on poor people.

ThankQ for acknowledging.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has this info been posted before?

www.theepochtimes.com...

Looks like a lot of work, manpower, money expended to get candidate, and then President Trump, taken out of the picture.

Clearly Epoch Times is has a direct line to Q team. The recent articles on key topics, with insider transcripts, is enough to fill a book. Each article is actual detailed information with too much information to thin slice into a WaPo mind control piece.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Thanks for the ABC news link Slichter... it acted very weirdly for me!

Like a lot of news sites pages, it started auto-playing a video of news.

As I couldn't immediately identify where the video was on the page, I just clicked on the speaker icon on my start bar and turned sound off... to my surprise, a second later the speakers turned themselves on again! Again, I switched speakers off - again a second later they switched on again... same again a 3rd time!

Investigating further, I found that whenever I moved up or down on the page, ABC News felt they had the right to turn the speakers on on my laptop?

Surely, this is invasion of privacy? What gives them the right to turn my speakers on?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So... when are the arrests happening ? ...... Hillary and bill Clinton are walking around fine. Same with any other big shots mentioned by Q.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

ToL, Bohemian Grove pictures always seem to have trees in; mostly redwoods. I'm wondering if there are also Elms there, after the posts about Elm symbolism with death rrecently.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
SB2 Piece...

Let’s look at the Maestro’s tweet on Jan 21 at 21:46. Img2 Do you see how he misspelled Sandmann? Where is the missing N? Since N=14, let’s subtract it and also add it to the timestamp 21:46, we get respectively 21:32 and 22:00. Now let’s go to Q2132 and Q2200. They are both about WRAP UP SMEAR. Q2132 is for Kavanaugh, Q2200 for Trump. Coincidence? Who is the Wrap up smear expert? Yes, Nancy as revealed in Q2360. Now you know the missing N stands for Nancy and why the word ‘smeared’ appeared in the tweet. This Covington story had Nancy’s hands all over it and it was about removing her from the news cycle. Why? To avoid the risk of more people making the connection between Taheb’s arrest and her canceled trip…

Conclusion: Coup Failed.

Greg Rubini Piece

Conclusion: Coup Failed.

Some folks are asking the obvious question: Why do they keep trying? The controllers reign has been for ages, there have been times when people, groups or true resistance entities have attempted to alter the course. They were eventually thwarted and the controllers remained in place. They see this effort as another momentary glitch.

It isn't.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aallanon, one of the comments on your second link about the RBG obituary picture:

If you look closely in the corners of the eyes, one can see the moulding clay used in taxidermy. And that pose on the form is all wrong, Should have been the "sneak", with the head drooping toward the floor.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, in the CAPS of that tweet "New Deal to put America back to work" sticks out as NDA = Non-disclosure agreement.

I think the term "New Deal" for putting people back to work started in the UK in 1998 - Wiki under Tony Blair's first government.

Is POTUS hinting at some NDA with the UK in 1990s?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

blueman12, do you have a source for "Hillary and bill Clinton are walking around fine"?

I'm keeping a log of last public (i.e. free) sightings!

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Remember when Q said that certain platforms will collapse under the weight of their illegal actions? Well, take a look at this:

Facebook Slides After Report Claims 50% Of Its Users Are Fake

As bad as things have been for Facebook since the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke one year ago, one team of researchers, led by a former peer of Mark Zuckerberg at Harvard who created one of the original Facebook prototypes, thinks the reality of the company's circumstances is even more dire than investors realize.

In a report published Thursday by PlainSite, an independent research shop led by Aaron Greenspan, analysts calculated that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been regularly lying to investors and the public about the company's user metrics, and that the company could be overestimating the number of users by as much as 50%.

The team detailed their findings in a 70-page report published on their website.

"Facebook has been lying to the public about the scale of its problem with fake accounts, which likely exceed 50% of its network. Its official metrics—many of which it has stopped reporting quarterly—are self-contradictory and even farcical. The company has lost control of its own product."

Apparently, many of these fake accounts are just "click bots" that randomly click on ads. What this means is, Facebook is scamming its advertisers by falsifying advertising metrics so they can charge higher rates for ads.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It also means that all of the people posting selfies regularly trying to increase their self-worth are being duped. Many of those likes are simply the system keeping them addicted.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Probably. Also, it's known that some celebrities maintain shill accounts that exist solely to "like" them and stroke their ego. I wonder how many political shill accounts Facebook has? I'm guessing it's more than a few.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Let's hope the Department of Justice investigators have that information, and much more.

BTW, The "doomsday clock" has us 2 minutes away from the end of the world.
www.nbcnews.com...

It said the same thing last year. The stupid thing needs a "second" hand, lol. I like the Q-clock better.
edit on 1/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I think the New Deal President Trump is referring to was FDR's back in the thirties that was implemented to put people back to work during the depression and was touted as one of the programs that got the US out of the depression. The icing on the cake was WW2.

FDR's New Deal

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In Trump's latest post, he has capitalized 'Cave' again.

Caves and Tunnels. I have come across those two words in so much of my research in the last couple of weeks. They seem to be popping up everywhere. The other word I have noticed a lot is 'Umbrella'.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Let's hope the Department of Justice investigators have that information, and much more.

BTW, The "doomsday clock" has us 2 minutes away from the end of the world.
www.nbcnews.com...

It said the same thing last year. The stupid thing needs a "second" hand, lol. I like the Q-clock better.

LOL. There have been threads discussing the Doomsday Clock. It's really just the "Liberal Anxiety Clock." It has never been turned back, probably never will, and I'm honestly surprised they didn't set it to 11:59 and 59 seconds when Trump was sworn in as president.

Edit: I just remembered the Iron Maiden song "2 Minutes to Midnight." I wonder if that's forming some kind of psychological resistance level, and the people that set the Doomsday Clock don't want to go beyond that point?

edit on 24-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I bet a lot of manpower goes into the Doomsday Clock calculations too. I sure hope no taxpayer funds are used to support this screwball hoax.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It didn't used to be a liberal anxiety clock.
It was originally made by the Council of international nuclear scientists to gauge how far we are from all out nuclear annihilation

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yes, I think that Facebook and Zuckerbergs days are numbered. Anyone with half a brain can see that they are on the decline. Facebook has not been the "cool" social network for quite some time now. Young people have fled there in droves. The only things keeping them afloat are the previously mentioned fudged metrics, and old people. I havent posted anything on my account in like 2 years.
edit on 24-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

It didn't used to be a liberal anxiety clock.
It was originally made by the Council of international nuclear scientists to gauge how far we are from all out nuclear annihilation

In that case, they should have turned it back dramatically this year. The risk of nuclear war is now lower than it has been at any point in my life.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join