It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It didn't used to be a liberal anxiety clock.
It was originally made by the Council of international nuclear scientists to gauge how far we are from all out nuclear annihilation

In that case, they should have turned it back dramatically this year. The risk of nuclear war is now lower than it has been at any point in my life.

Well until yesterday perhaps...tensions are building in Venezuela with Russia there. I hope this doesnt get messy between the US and Russia over freaking Venezuela.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Gillette makes a laughingstock of itself with its Valerie Solanas-worthy #-show and almost immediately after this (allegedly) staged incident and (allegedly) coordinated media blitz makes it (allegedly) look like everything the ad was (allegedly) saying was suddenly vindicated. 

Covington Catholic is literally right down the street from Procter & Gamble's world headquarters. 

link

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Thanks for the link - makes sense.

Could also be multiple meanings.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Umbrellas protect you when the "Sky is Falling"?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The URL was prefixed "Beta Content".
I agree when I loaded the page the video popped up with Trump in the Buffalo room talking about Cohen?
Maybe some new browser test?

The article itself is headlined House Democrats launch investigation into White House security clearances.
Elijah Eugene Cummings is undoubtedly an NSA public liaison since he is Rep for Maryland.

What seems strange to me was that some members of Congress (Earlier stated) that they had not received a security clearance to be properly briefed on the legislation that was up for vote?

British Umbrellas..
I assume most have Parrot head handles like the one in Mary Poppins.
edit on 24-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Logo of Umbrella Corporation (fictional, Resident Evil franchise).

Very Knights of Malta, Templar, ...

Soon after the opening of its pharmaceutical subsidiary, Umbrella Pharmaceuticals, Umbrella began developing biological weaponry for militaries across the world as part of a worldwide conspiracy to accumulate deadly viruses directly prohibited by the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention. Umbrella Pharmaceuticals was able to cover this by researching vaccines for the same viruses. Umbrella's other industries, such as the tourism firm, the Paraguas Line Company, earned revenue from transporting passengers across the Atlantic as a front for the transporting viral weapon samples from West Africa, while Umbrella Industries was responsible for the development of anti-B.O.W. weaponry.

Umbrella's true goal was not, in fact, a capitalistic urge for monopolisation of a lucrative industry, but eugenics. This fact was only known to corporate executives, who shared the belief that their principle objective was the funding of the Wesker Project, which was to birth a new race of virally-enhanced and well-educated superhumans who would advance human civilisation for generations to come with Umbrella's founders ruling through them as gods.
link

Tunnels? My latest thread has hundreds of miles of tunnels. (CERN/Gotthard/Giger - see my signature).
edit on 24-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hmmm?

The same was seen on HRC sig from JW a bit ago - that one was not close either.

Link

Yes, "staffers" "auto pen" and what not, but it would seem this letter was not a reply to a kid who got into college but a historical moment.

The "P" in Pelosi is completely different ... ALL the 3 other "P"s hqave an elongated rising loop that is taller than it is wide . . . except for the last one

The "osi" in the last one is also Very different!

edit on 24-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: teh sigs not cool, 'k?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You can pretty much guarantee that any major digging project anywhere in the world in the past 70 years has had a public side and the classified side.
Major bridge and Tunnel construction almost always seem to have major law enforcement or military presences associated with them.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The mother’s health is always in danger

The mental health of the woman can be used to justify late term abortion, that she would be emotionally harmed by giving birth.

Per National Review article, the Law is worded thusly :

The legislation provides a further exception to permit abortion at any point during pregnancy if a health-care practitioner deems it necessary for the mother’s life or health — the exception that was defined in Roe companion case Doe v. Bolton as “all factors — physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age — relevant to the wellbeing of the patient.” In other words, abortion will be available to women essentially on demand up to the point of birth.

Pav, To add context.

A large portion of the population, NY is prime, believe that folks who support DJT are mentally ill, racist, and dangerous.

Dr's are asking of folks have "guns."

Doctors prescribe drugs/vacs to get money, kickbacks, trips, and prestige.

Doctors lobby government for money for abortion clinics, then donate money back to get money for abortion clinics to perform more abortions to get money........

"Well Being" is a term so vaguely defined by those whose bias is inbred into their job as to be downright scary.

Way back when I took a class from the country's (world really) leading medical ethics teacher/consultant. The class was remarkable in that the ethics part of medicine was an afterthought, and ignored by nearly all involved. Funny, at the end of the course he said "now you know all I know".

If Q has taught anything, it is the desired outcome is formulated and the collective consciousness is then back engineered to manifest it. The reasons for X, especially in the med industry, is largely a psyop on nearly everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Remember when Q said that certain platforms will collapse under the weight of their illegal actions? Well, take a look at this:

Facebook Slides After Report Claims 50% Of Its Users Are Fake

As bad as things have been for Facebook since the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke one year ago, one team of researchers, led by a former peer of Mark Zuckerberg at Harvard who created one of the original Facebook prototypes, thinks the reality of the company's circumstances is even more dire than investors realize.

In a report published Thursday by PlainSite, an independent research shop led by Aaron Greenspan, analysts calculated that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been regularly lying to investors and the public about the company's user metrics, and that the company could be overestimating the number of users by as much as 50%.

The team detailed their findings in a 70-page report published on their website.

"Facebook has been lying to the public about the scale of its problem with fake accounts, which likely exceed 50% of its network. Its official metrics—many of which it has stopped reporting quarterly—are self-contradictory and even farcical. The company has lost control of its own product."

Apparently, many of these fake accounts are just "click bots" that randomly click on ads. What this means is, Facebook is scamming its advertisers by falsifying advertising metrics so they can charge higher rates for ads.

It's not really scamming the ad companies. If these bots are "click bots" that do nothing but click on ads = the ad companies benefiting also.
edit on 1/24/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How many times has Q said "News unlocks".

The more you read with "seeing eyes and hearing ears", the more you realize how connected certain things really are. The "key" is understanding those connections and then mapping them.

Knowledge first
Understanding next
Wisdom results

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hmmm?

The same was seen on HRC sig from JW a bit ago - that one was not close either.

Link

Yes, "staffers" "auto pen" and what not, but it would seem this letter was not a reply to a kid who got into college but a historical moment.

The "P" in Pelosi is completely different ... ALL the 3 other "P"s hqave an elongated rising loop that is taller than it is wide . . . except for the last one

The "osi" in the last one is also Very different!

Every letter in the 4th signature is different. I'm also curious as to why it switched from Speak of the House of Representatives, to Speaker of the House. Probably nothing, but the inconsistency is driving me up a wall.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, a little dig on the Gillette famiy, looking for bloodline family connections:

King C. Gillette (January 5, 1855 – July 9, 1932) founded Crown Cork & Seal Company and Gillette Safety Razor Company.

The Gillette paternal ancestral lineage were French Huguenots that relocated to England in the late 16th century. A generation or two later, Nathan Gillette left England arriving at Massachusetts Bay Colony in 1630.

There are 3 Gillette's in Skull and Bones membership:

August Canfield Gillette (1822-1856) in 1841 (possibly King's father?)
Curtenius Gillette in 1897
Howard Frank Gillette in 1964.

This geni.com page shows possible origination or linkage to the following Eurpean nobles:

"Gerlotte of Blois", "Gillette de Blois", "Gerlotte de Bricquebec", Normandy, France, (aft.895 - 937) :
Daughter of Thibaud l'Ancien, comte de Blois and Richilde of Bourges, Wife of Thurstan, Mother of Anslec de Bastembourg, seigneur de Briquebec; Ansfrid I "le Danois" dit "le Goz" Hrolfsson, vicomte d'Exmes; Guillame "le Blanc" Turstain du Bec, Seigneur du Bec and Askytel / Anscitel, Sister of ... de Blois; Judith 'la Noble' de Troyes, Mistress; Name unknown possibly Roscille de Blois; Liegarde de Tours and 1 other, Half sister of Garnegaud de Blois and Earl Jean de Conterville Earl Comyn.

Gilette 'the Dane' de Beaumont, Manche, Normandie, France (c.922 - 960)

Gillette de Savoye, Aeth, Hainant, Belgium (1633 - d.)

edit on 24-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

a reply to: pteridine

Supposedly, the Clintons were broke when Bill was elected president. If we take them at their word, then basically every dollar they have was obained by corrupt means. It's been obvious for years that the Clinton Foundation exists mainly to support influence peddling. It's own CFO has testified that very little of the money it takes in goes to any kind of charitable cause.

How can this blatant corruption be allowed to continue for so long now? "All rise!", i.e. RISE UP, American Patriots! Take your country back! Preserve democracy as 'Beacon of the World'! The rest of the world, including Canadian Patriots will follow your lead.

HOW? Through 'conspiring to do so' esp via 'secret societies e.g. The Masons who swear an oath Never to Testify against another "Freemason" in court, EVEN IF the charges are "Murder 1"

No "book 'im Danno, we've got another Mason as a witness',,
, in the world of Masonry eh!?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

What's the process for newly elected congressmen to get security clearance? I assumed the reason for 2 month delay between election and sitting would be administering clearances.

I wonder which side caused the delay? I would imagine white hats as in government. It would certainly create an obstacle in Dems using their new found majority.

Re Parrot umbrella... my dad would have loved one of those - he had an African grey for 30 years that used to climb up the inside of his jumper and nuzzle his neck.

edit on 24-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: admin

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

There's another part of this legislature that makes me a little sick: previously the murder of a pregnant woman would bring a double homicide charge. This new legislature amended that. The baby's life no longer counts.

WTF. Why?! To me, that seems like an unnecessary nod to Luciferian ideals.

And to boot, after this act was passed several slyscrapers in NYC were lit up with pink lights to celebrate.

When people ask me what the worst part of living in NYC is.....it's # like this.

edit on Thu Jan 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

No, its mostly scamming investors and the general public that is the issue I think.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Slichter

What's the process for newly elected congressmen to get security clearance? I assumed the reason for 2 month delay between election and sitting would be administering clearances.

I wonder which side caused the delay? I would imagine white hats as in government. It would certainly create an obstacle in Dems using their new found majority.

Re Parrot umbrella... my dad would have loved one of those - he had an African grey for 30 years that used to climb up the inside of his jumper and nuzzle his neck.

If you need a TS-SCI (Top Secret) clearance it takes MUCH longer than 2 months. More like 2 years. I had one and it took almost 2 years to finalize. I know they can expedite it, but it still takes much longer than that. I dont guess all freshmen Senators and Reps will need a TS-SCI right out the gate though, either...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Remember when Q said that certain platforms will collapse under the weight of their illegal actions? Well, take a look at this:

Facebook Slides After Report Claims 50% Of Its Users Are Fake

As bad as things have been for Facebook since the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke one year ago, one team of researchers, led by a former peer of Mark Zuckerberg at Harvard who created one of the original Facebook prototypes, thinks the reality of the company's circumstances is even more dire than investors realize.

In a report published Thursday by PlainSite, an independent research shop led by Aaron Greenspan, analysts calculated that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been regularly lying to investors and the public about the company's user metrics, and that the company could be overestimating the number of users by as much as 50%.

The team detailed their findings in a 70-page report published on their website.

"Facebook has been lying to the public about the scale of its problem with fake accounts, which likely exceed 50% of its network. Its official metrics—many of which it has stopped reporting quarterly—are self-contradictory and even farcical. The company has lost control of its own product."

Apparently, many of these fake accounts are just "click bots" that randomly click on ads. What this means is, Facebook is scamming its advertisers by falsifying advertising metrics so they can charge higher rates for ads.

It's not really scamming the ad companies. If these bots are "click bots" that do nothing but click on ads = the ad companies benefiting also.

They're definitely scamming the people who pay for the ads. How would you feel if you spent good money buying an ad on Facebook, only to learn that fully half the accounts (and probably 70%-80% of the ad clicks) are fake?

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join