It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

WC this reminds me of some of the Kennedy presidential speeches made back in the 1960's.
All kinds of trigger commentary to choose from.

Already saw the Blitz chess tomorrow.

edit on 23-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This.....I don’t even know what to say about this. That’s a dangerous tweet. Some people still think Julian Assange runs that account judging by the comments. WTF?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Greg Rubini approved video of his "coup" thread

Wow...that was quite a theory !! So if this had happened would the plan have been to blame Russia ? Damm..
It's hard to even wrap one's mind around what this would have looked like.

Yes ML. The Russia Russia Russia narrative is imperative to the controllers no matter what. The Uranium1 Russia to Iran the to FF war is the SAME playbook - same. The worst thing in the world (earth) for the controllers was to have the US and Russia (now china too) allied. War for them between the two was desired and inevitable as it was their actual plan all along

This coup narrative is the same plan, just different details. They still think it is one nuke away but alas, not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Mollie ✔ @MZHemingway The thing I keep thinking about: if many media types are dishonest about reporting contradicted and shown to be dangerously false by hours of extensive video evidence, how astronomically much are they misreporting their claims based on absolutely nothing but anonymous sources?

twitchy.com... ws-iceberg/

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
justinformed talk, exellent vid

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
another justinformed talk,

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Q Post # 2668

I need help to figure out what the four BOOMS were. It was posted January 11. What four big events happened since then that could be construed as the BOOMS?

Here's what one commentator said about them:

BOOM! Hussain locked up… BOOM! Hitlery locked up… BOOM! Bush locked up.. BOOM! All their cronies locked up!!! Stop stalling Q, release the FISA docs and LOCK THEM ALL UP!!!

link
edit on 23-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Report: BuzzFeed to Cut 15 Percent of Staff

15%
15$
DB's Buzzfeed article on the death of the world's cutest dog.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What's this? I can't read the article because I don't have a subscription. Can anyone corroborate and comment on the headline?

House Democrats Increase Border Offer To $5.7 Billion, If Government Opens – But Not For A Wall…

link

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

WC this reminds me of some of the Kennedy presidential speeches made back in the 1960's.
All kinds of trigger commentary to choose from.

Already saw the Blitz chess tomorrow.

Things that make me go hmmm...
...when it comes to Kennedy and Trump

Ariel view of Dealy Plaza in 1963.

That reminds me of a spear tip.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Fitzgerald name meaning is son of the ruler with a spear.

Kennedy name meaning is "ugly head".

JFK was shot in the head on Elm St.

Kennedy Assassination Site, Elm St. between N. Houston St. and the Triple Underpass — A white "X" on the Elm St. pavement marks the spot where President Kennedy was fatally shot.

Elm is associated with Saturn, coffins, graveyards, underworld, & goddess worship.

This has been discussed before somewhere in these threads but Trump's coat of arms has a spear.

Now here is a very freaky thing I found. This is dated 2010 before they knew he was going to run for president. He did a commercial for Serta because he uses them in his hotels. Several things jumped out at me. Sheep, 9/11 (on the sheep), and on the forum they mention between 17 seconds and 22 seconds. I couldn't find the original commercial that this forum seems to be discussing.

In this screenshot you can clearly see that it is on the 17 second mark.

ETA: Slitcher you have a PM

edit on 3pm123America/ChicagoWed, 23 Jan 2019 22:18:23 -0600181102019-01-23T22:18:23-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

4 BOOMS!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Alright Lads and Ladies.

This is it.
It is happening hard now.

The new NY "day before birth" abortion law is waking hordes of people to the criminally sick people we are dealing with here.
These ghouls are exposing their sickness

The outrage is really blowing up from what im seeing.
They re also somehow pinning this on killary?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I've spent the last couple hours trying to decode deep state tweets. I see a rash of new "dark" movies coming out soon. Should we pay attention to the correlation? James Holmes style? some thing is being transmitted, most movies take 2+ years to complete, so on schedule we are for the messages to be sent, received and executed.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
In case it hasn't been mentioned:
Trump just announced he will not give SOTU until AFTER the shutdown ends.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I hope this is enough to wake everyone from their mind control slumber.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

sign of weakness .
memba when american politicians would challenge each other to duels?
i memba

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I've spent the last couple hours trying to decode deep state tweets. I see a rash of new "dark" movies coming out soon. Should we pay attention to the correlation? James Holmes style? some thing is being transmitted, most movies take 2+ years to complete, so on schedule we are for the messages to be sent, received and executed.

Have you seen the preview for Us?

edit on 3pm123America/ChicagoWed, 23 Jan 2019 22:49:25 -0600491102019-01-23T22:49:25-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Must be a ripple effect. CrankyOldMan posted an article today about Gannett Corp. (Parent of U.S.A. Today) terminating journalists all over the country.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join