It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: IAMTAT

sign of weakness .
memba when american politicians would challenge each other to duels?
i memba

I doubt it.
Not his style.

Sign of 5D chess...more like!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

perhaps.
he has already beaten the record for length of government shutdown. which really should qualify him as best president just for that.
but maybe more art of war

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good one EMN, I'll add to the list!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
FYI: State of the Union Address Delayed Until After Government is Fully Re-Opened.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
... I see a rash of new "dark" movies coming out soon. Should we pay attention to the correlation? James Holmes style? some thing is being transmitted, ...

Insightful.

They Owl cult believe in will. As in magic/control is a manifestation/projection of their will. That is exactly what they are doing in these movies.

Crowley explains it here:

Magick is the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will.
(Illustration: It is my Will to inform the World of certain facts within my knowledge. I therefore take "magical weapons", pen, ink, and paper; I write "incantations" — these sentences — in the "magical language" ie, that which is understood by the people I wish to instruct; I call forth "spirits", such as printers, publishers, booksellers and so forth and constrain them to convey my message to those people. The composition and distribution of this book is thus an act of Magick by which I cause Changes to take place in conformity with my Will.)

Q189

The Cult Runs the World
Q
Identify symbolism (Owl / Y).
Which performers/celebs supported

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

"Us" the movie. No

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Representative James E. Clyburn, the No 3. Democrat, said separately that Democrats could back a $5.7 billion funding measure that included drones and refitted ports of entry — but no wall. That is the amount Mr. Trump has demanded for the wall he wants to build on the southwestern border.

When asked point-blank if Democrats would agree to talk about a wall, Mr. Jeffries did not say no but reiterated Democratic talking points about what the party favors: new scanning technology to detect drugs and weapons, improvements in infrastructure at ports of entry and more personnel, including more immigration judges.

Mr. Hoyer was asked whether Democrats might consider permanent protections for the young undocumented immigrants known as Dreamers, in exchange for “some new physical barriers.” He said it was clear that Mr. Trump would put money for a wall on the negotiating table.

“It’s clear what the president wants; it’s clear what we want,” he said. “If you have a negotiation, both parties are going to put on the table what they want.”

I'm sure Pelosi will torpedo such talk of compromise with Bad Orange Man.

Democrat to Pelosi: ‘Get in the Damn Room’ with Trump, Negotiate on Border Wall

Democrats are livid about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s continued refusal, on their behalf, to engage in any negotiations with President Donald Trump over his planned wall along the U.S. border with Mexico.

Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI), a freshman from Michigan, is publicly urging Pelosi to drop the games and “get in the damn room” with Trump and negotiate on the wall.

“We all have a fire under us to get something done,” Slotkin said, per a local news report. “We’re trying to still figure out the dynamic between all of us, and the leadership is still trying to figure out how to manage this very, very energetic and outspoken class.”

edit on 23-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Would that fall in line with predictive programming? If so, the Luciferian?Hollywood message has been sent loud and clear this movie season.
edit on 23-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

They are not all necessary Luciferian, but yes Holly Wood is truly "movie magic" to these people.

They believe the more they people they can expose their will to/on such as through a movie the more power they gain.

Maybe Meme magic is using their own tools against them. Maybe there is a reason it's being encouraged?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Cuomo directed the 408-foot spire on the One World Trade Center, the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, the Kosciuszko Bridge, and the Alfred E. Smith Building in Albany to be lit pink to “celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow.

their need for symbolism will be their downfall

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

pteridine, the discussion started from your post a few pages back, here.

I also checked the Q post map and got no hits for:
3 year plan
Map/Plan 47
three year plan

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Cuomo directed the 408-foot spire on the One World Trade Center, the Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, the Kosciuszko Bridge, and the Alfred E. Smith Building in Albany to be lit pink to “celebrate this achievement and shine a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow.

their need for symbolism will be their downfall

Achievement.

Clearly we have a difference on what the word means, I guess I'm an "ist" of some sort.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That is just sick. It's like "Let's have a National Holiday" Time to Celebrate.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

the locations he ordered lit pink make a sorta 160 mile triangle that points north and runs along or over the hudson river.

sacrificing babies...
rivers...
north...

ive heard this one before...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Check here >> qmap.pub...

Then click the QAnon posts button which will display 83 drops.
Q 520

The MAP is the KEY.
PLANNED for [3] years.

edit on 24-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I believe one's desire to influence/guide ones thoughts into a preferable "condition" that promotes a negative situation/outcome is at the least selfish and most likely evil. Being human assures that we all want to get our own way, to what extent we are willing to go to is the marker. Q has said "be careful who you follow" I don't think he/she was simply referring to You Tube or the info whores. It was an order to trust your gut. Hollywood and the MS puppets that parade on Colbet, Kimmel among others are truly a threat to us all. Some say " I'ts just late night talk shows" I say " I'ts transforming millions into morons"

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

cranky, looks like another CAPS decode in that Venezuela POTUS tweet:

TV M. TIP VNAJGIPV

= TV media TIP...?

VNA = Very Narrow Aisle? Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Vietnam)? Vietnam News Agency?
JGI = Just Google It
PV = Promotional Video? Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd.? Present Value? Previously Viewed?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I can't help but think that the
T VM is -- to Vacate Maduro...is the TIP of....?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Chief Blackwater

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, looks like another CAPS decode in that Venezuela POTUS tweet:

TV M. TIP VNAJGIPV

= TV media TIP...?

VNA = Very Narrow Aisle? Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Vietnam)? Vietnam News Agency?
JGI = Just Google It
PV = Promotional Video? Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd.? Present Value? Previously Viewed?

Joint Genome Institute

Vector Network Analyzer

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join