It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Neon Revolt seems to have deleted all his Gab posts

gab.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Update on Lisa Paige story, Tons of info at the link. It all looks bad for Fbi,Doj, obama, etc.

www.theepochtimes.com...

There is a video, I don't know if this video has been posted but here it is,

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Update on Lisa Paige story, Tons of info at the link. It all looks bad for Fbi,Doj, obama, etc.

www.theepochtimes.com...

There is a video, I don't know if this video has been posted but here it is,

I like this part:

“If you were weighing resources with respect to which poses a graver threat to national security, which is more, frankly, important, there is no doubt—at least in mine or anybody else’s mind that I know—that the Russia investigation posed an incredible threat to national security, and whether we got into the Weiner laptop simply did not.”

Page returned to this topic several times:

“The notion that there might be more emails that have not previously been seen that existed on Hillary Clinton’s email server just simply don’t even enter into the realm of the same room of seriousness. The Clinton investigation involved activities that had taken place three years prior. It’s an entirely historical investigation.”

And then this one:

Although Page admitted to a personal dislike for Trump, she also admitted to a less-than-favorable view of Hillary Clinton, noting that while she didn’t like then-candidate Trump, she “wasn’t particularly fond or favorable toward Secretary Clinton. Page summed her position up thusly: “I mean, given a Trump-Clinton race, yes, I was supporting Clinton, but I was not a particularly big fan of hers.”

WOW! These people really are liars. How do you know the implications of what Hillary did or didnt have if you dont even know what is there in the first place??? She claims to not care for Hillary much, but I think her text messages tell a different story.

edit on 24-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Been at 2 minutes for about a year now. Last time was back in 1953 when we started testing thermonuclear weapons.
Certain places in the world are still at high risk of a nuke attack IMO based on certain people I know that are in the know but here in the US it's very low risk.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Been at 2 minutes for about a year now. Last time was back in 1953 when we started testing thermonuclear weapons.
Certain places in the world are still at high risk of a nuke attack IMO based on certain people I know that are in the know but here in the US it's very low risk.

Has it been turned back before then? I thought it never had been.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: imthegoat

Remember when Q said that certain platforms will collapse under the weight of their illegal actions? Well, take a look at this:

Facebook Slides After Report Claims 50% Of Its Users Are Fake

As bad as things have been for Facebook since the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke one year ago, one team of researchers, led by a former peer of Mark Zuckerberg at Harvard who created one of the original Facebook prototypes, thinks the reality of the company's circumstances is even more dire than investors realize.

In a report published Thursday by PlainSite, an independent research shop led by Aaron Greenspan, analysts calculated that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been regularly lying to investors and the public about the company's user metrics, and that the company could be overestimating the number of users by as much as 50%.

The team detailed their findings in a 70-page report published on their website.

"Facebook has been lying to the public about the scale of its problem with fake accounts, which likely exceed 50% of its network. Its official metrics—many of which it has stopped reporting quarterly—are self-contradictory and even farcical. The company has lost control of its own product."

Apparently, many of these fake accounts are just "click bots" that randomly click on ads. What this means is, Facebook is scamming its advertisers by falsifying advertising metrics so they can charge higher rates for ads.

It's not really scamming the ad companies. If these bots are "click bots" that do nothing but click on ads = the ad companies benefiting also.

They're definitely scamming the people who pay for the ads. How would you feel if you spent good money buying an ad on Facebook, only to learn that fully half the accounts (and probably 70%-80% of the ad clicks) are fake?

Well, I'll tell you this: I used to know someone that used pay-by-click ads, meaning every time one of their ads were clicked, and made $100,000+ a month, illegally. They would use a botnet to "click" the ads. That wasn't a professional set up, it had nothing to do with business at all, actually.

So tell me how much money these companies are making off ads on facebook? Every click = money. If the "click bots" are clicking these ads and generating revenue for the ad companies, facebook, and the company being advertised -- I'm pretty sure it's more than just Facebook being complicit with it.

As for swindling investors with a false user base; that's kind of a "no sh!t" moment, honestly. You can almost guarantee that all social media orgs, all dating apps/sites, and 90% of the apps for Android/iOS are the exact same. I doubt half of it is intentional complicity. Theres not a whole lot they can do aside from "2 step authorization" etc to keep programmers/hackers from exploiting the userbase with fake accounts.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
And the latest round of media pink slips hits.... The Huffington Post!

Verizon-Ow ned Huffington Post Lays Off 15 Unionized Writers, Eliminates Opinion Section

The Huffington Post began laying off employees Thursday as part of its parent company Verizon Media Group’s corporate restructuring plans.

HuffPost employees started receiving calendar invitations to meet with human resources in the morning, according to HuffPost reporter Andy Campbell. Among the areas impacted was the opinion editorial team, which was eliminated, Deputy Opinion Editor Chloe Angyal reported.

(not)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And the latest round of media pink slips hits.... The Huffington Post!

Among the areas impacted was the opinion editorial team, which was eliminated, Deputy Opinion Editor Chloe Angyal reported.

No one will notice as all of the 'reporters' are opinion editors.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2019 by 38181 because: Not relavant to thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hackers Hijacked a Family's Smart Home, Spammed Nuclear Missile Alerts

A California family’s leisurely afternoon was interrupted this weekend when an emergency alert sounded from their living room, according to the Mercury News — and warned them that nuclear war had broken out, with missiles headed for multiple U.S. cities.

“It warned that the United States had retaliated against Pyongyang and that people in the affected areas had three hours to evacuate,” Laura Lyons told the paper. “It sounded completely legit, and it was loud and got our attention right off the bat.”

futurism.com...

Test run?

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
This is a big part of the reason I don't want to ever have an autonomous car. Because you know people are going to hack them. If you're lucky, they'll just steal the car. (How very convenient that they can order it to drive to the chop shop all by itself.) If you're not so lucky, they might send you to God-
knows-where, or have you drive into the river, or whatever other evil thing they can imagine.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hmmm?

The same was seen on HRC sig from JW a bit ago - that one was not close either.

Link

Yes, "staffers" "auto pen" and what not, but it would seem this letter was not a reply to a kid who got into college but a historical moment.

FWIW Certain gov't agencies utilize an algorithm when signing certain documents that has hidden information behind it based on the signature and can be used as a form of authentication aswell.

Not saying that's the cause of the discrepancy, but ...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
Has this info been posted before?

www.theepochtimes.com...

Looks like a lot of work, manpower, money expended to get candidate, and then President Trump, taken out of the picture.

Clearly Epoch Times is has a direct line to Q team. The recent articles on key topics, with insider transcripts, is enough to fill a book. Each article is actual detailed information with too much information to thin slice into a WaPo mind control piece.

The Epoch Times seems to be a good source. Gets a pretty good rating by Media Bias Fact Check.

...slightly to moderately conservative in bias.

...factual information...

...loaded words...

...attempts to influence...

...appeal to emotion or stereotypes....

...favor conservative causes....

...generally trustworthy....

...may require further investigation....

More Specs
edit on 24-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
So... when are the arrests happening ? ...... Hillary and bill Clinton are walking around fine. Same with any other big shots mentioned by Q.

The House of Cards is on fire, blueman12. It's a slow burn.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Exactly!

Zombie cars from hell.

Christine! That book was a little prophetic. Maybe Stephen King knew what was coming.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

It didn't used to be a liberal anxiety clock.
It was originally made by the Council of international nuclear scientists to gauge how far we are from all out nuclear annihilation

Reminds me of an article I read earlier today.

NASA Scientist REVEALS Secret Sign That Would Indicate Impending Apocalypse

...on the "day all the scientists max out their credit cards and disappear" people should start worrying.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yes, I think that Facebook and Zuckerbergs days are numbered. Anyone with half a brain can see that they are on the decline. Facebook has not been the "cool" social network for quite some time now. Young people have fled there in droves. The only things keeping them afloat are the previously mentioned fudged metrics, and old people. I havent posted anything on my account in like 2 years.

I think I might have mentioned this before but, speaking with college students recently, I asked them if they use or trust Facebook. They all said they don't. I deleted my account in 2014. No regrets.

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wow, just a hair's breadth away!

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join