It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

More info on the UK "Wildfires" last night:

One was in Edinburgh and the BBC now has this article up which states:

Dozens of firefighters have battled through the night to extinguish a large gorse fire on Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh
:

Arthur's Seat - Wiki:

In 1836 five boys hunting for rabbits found a set of 17 miniature coffins containing small wooden figures in a cave on the crags of Arthur's Seat. The purpose has remained a mystery ever since the discovery. A strong contemporary belief was that they were made for witchcraft, though more recently it has been suggested that they might be connected with the murders committed by Burke and Hare in 1828.

Camelot was King Arthur's seat of power.
JFKs court was referred to as "Camelot". Link:

In that interview Mrs. Kennedy pressed upon White the Camelot image that would prove so influential in shaping the public memory of JFK and his administration. President Kennedy, she told the journalist, was especially fond of the music from the popular Broadway musical, Camelot, the lyrics of which were the work of Alan Jay Lerner, JFK’s classmate at Harvard. The musical, which featured Richard Burton as Arthur, Julie Andrews as Guinevere, and Robert Goulet as Lancelot, had a successful run on Broadway from 1960 to 1963. According to Mrs. Kennedy, the couple enjoyed listening to a recording of the title song before going to bed at night.

It seems the venue of the fire could be a message from Q team? This would imply POTUS using the same technology used by cabal for California wildfires?

Let's look at the location of the other two fires last night; Marsden Moor close to Saddleworth Moor in Yorkshire and Ashdown Forest in East Sussex.

a) Marsden Moor, near Saddleworth Moor in West Yorkshire - my immediate instinct was that this linked to the Yorkshire Ripper but it only does so in the following ways:

On 14 December, Sutcliffe attacked Marilyn Moore, another prostitute from Leeds

On 4 April 1979, Sutcliffe killed Josephine Whitaker, a 19-year-old building society clerk whom he attacked on Saville Park Moor in Halifax

Incarceration

In March 1984 Sutcliffe was sent to Broadmoor Hospital, under Section 47 of the Mental Health Act 1983.

b) Ashdown Forest in East Sussex - Wiki:

Ashdown Forest's origins lie as a medieval hunting forest created soon after the Norman conquest of England.

The forest continued to be used by the monarchy and nobility for hunting into Tudor times, including notably Henry VIII, who had a hunting lodge at Bolebroke Castle, Hartfield and who courted Anne Boleyn at nearby Hever Castle.

Ashdown Forest has a rich archaeological heritage. It contains much evidence of prehistoric human activity, with the earliest evidence of human occupation dating back to 50,000 years ago.

Ashdown Forest is famous as the setting for the Winnie-the-Pooh stories written by A. A. Milne, who lived on the northern edge of the forest and took his son, Christopher Robin, walking there.

The following people are linked to Ashdown forest:
A. A. Milne, author of the Winnie-the-Pooh stories
Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones also lived at Cotchford Farm, and died there in 1969.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, author of the Sherlock Holmes stories, lived at Crowborough, on the eastern edge of the forest. Harold Macmillan, former British Prime Minister, lived at Birch Grove, near Chelwood Gate; the Macmillan Clump of trees is named in his honour.
Major Edward Dudley Metcalfe, best friend and equerry of Edward VIII, lived in a grey stone house in the forest.
The Irish poet W.B. Yeats.

edit on 27-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pteridine

Very interesting - are they trying to say adrenochrome is the cause of or a possible cure to early onset dementia? That could be a big clue as to why these old "elites" love the stuff so much....it staves off dementia and/or Alzheimers?

This paper ends with "Is the schizophrenic syndrome caused by an oxidation-reduction state which: (1) favours excess formation of aminochromes; (2) inhibits the elimination of these aminochromes. The evidence which favours this hypothesis is stronger than ever."
This asks if excess aminochromes are a cause of schizophrenia and says that there is evidence for such. If they can cause schizophrenia, what else will they do. "Aminochromes will surely have very important functions. They are not only by-products of catecholamine oxidation."
Should we look for schizophrenic behavior of the perpetrators as a diagnostic after a ritual killing? What else do they do? Whatever they do, there should be no mercy or sympathy for the selfish animals who torture and murder children for their own benefit.

There is such complexity in the human body with feedback loop after feedback loop and with so many cross connections that it is too complex for me to grasp. I expect that at some point, AI will look at diagnostic lab results and the robot doc will announce the diagnosis and treatment.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

On the sidelines of a summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi, VietJet showcased a recent order to purchase 100 737 MAX planes worth $12.7 billion. The deal was provisionally announced in July 2018 and firmed up later that year, without a public announcement until now.

Vi etnamese carriers VietJet, Bamboo unveil Boeing deals worth $15 billion

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Re Cohen testimony to congress...

Did anyone else note that the procedural vote, about not receiving inputs 24hrs before hearing, was lost 24(?) to 17?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Where is test 9? Maybe nothing happens until 9 reports.

[I'm actually waiting for test 17.]

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

YES, I did. Cohen is getting grilled right now by Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH).

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

9 already happened. I think 7 ate 9 last night.

edit on 27-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Jordan ate Cohens freaking lunch! Cohen - "I got exactly what I wanted" Jordan - "You're going to prison" LMAO

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:00 AM
    link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pteridine
    I am also puzzled by the Adrenochrome use and source. It is easy to produce Adrenochrome. It could be synthesized by the ton if there was a market for it; no need to kill for it. Maybe they just like the killing part.

What you seem to be saying is that the Adrenochrome is an extra that they get but that the primary goal is the entire slate of biochemical soup harvested from the victims.
    We need to cull these animals. Are they even human?

PT, "are they even human" is a loaded question and complicated. It depends on the level of expression, as well as the layer they are expressing in (density and dimension). From our POV, those "addicts" we are speaking of do not express the heart centered human qualities we do, and do in fact see human expressions on earth as inferior to them - slaves with no value other then food and entertainment for them. But, they may in fact be versions of human souls, and some, a great many, have no human souled DNA expression within to access at all.

This is very hard for many to get: not everyone is like you in either their soul expression or their level of development. So while you and I want the best for all, they actually want the worst and no amount of "oh come on, we are all love and caring people" will change that for them - they are just haters and can do no different.

Side note. It is known in the farming world that cows killed while stressed and fearful taste different (worse in fact) then cows who are killed humanely. The chemicals they express matters to taste. If you eat raw Bison for example you'll find a grounded, formidable energy present, while raw Ostrich presents a wild uncontrolled energy. We have REALLY fallen from our inner skills, so it can be hard to get why they do what they do - but it can be seen in our day to day easily.

For those interested, you'll have to expand your thinking on what reality is, but this gentleman discusses the issue as well as the Washington Area Islands mentioned earlier in the Q hunt - stolen plane and subsequent crash Q#1846 #1869

(This is part three, but for background he is someone who was taken off world as a slave as a child, then returned 20 years later to the same point in time - time is NOT linear, and after decades began to remember his experiences in detail.)

www.youtube.com...

edit on Wed Feb 27 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded link

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:04 AM
    link   
    I think talking about jim jordan should be done somewhere else you all know. You all blow my mind how you can ignore his past in favor of him twisting an exchange to try to deflect from the truth getting out.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:27 AM
    link   
    Dementia praecox was the initial diagnostic term used to describe what we currently call schizophrenia. It is one of the few mental disorders that actually show brain abnormalities/differences in gray matter on scans rather than just being diagnosed based on behavioral symptoms (such as personality disorders, attention disorders, etc)

Schizophrenia was also originally synonymous with multiple personality disorder (which is now called dissociative identity disorder)

(which I have seen mentioned here in regards to MK ultra)

I’ve studied a lot of psych but am no MD.. just sending y’all in another direction. May not be about their own affects but their victims ?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:50 AM
    link   

From what I have read, it only has its psychoactive effects if it is adrenalized right away and then consumed. So, it has to come from a fresh victim who has been completely frightened.

That doesn't make any sense it is oxidized adrenaline also known as epinephrine, and that is also synthesized and freely available.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    link   

Its like Cranky said, its all about the ritual to them, and about the pain and fear the victim is feeling at the time. Its all about life force and energy, and power over that person.

But that would be their own adrenaline pumping through their veins not something they need to extract from someone else.

You wouldn't get that from some lab extracting adrenochrome and shipping you a bottle.

You don't need to kill anyone to be an adrenaline junkie.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:04 PM
    link   
    a reply to: daskakik

No.

edit on 27-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:10 PM
    link   

No.

Actually, it is.

Maybe what it changes to in the body is different but it would do that even if you just just administered the synthetic stuff. If it is something else in blood, or whatever, then you need to stop saying it is "adrenochrome".

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:14 PM
    link   
    a reply to: daskakik

Are endorphins the same as adrenaline?
    I am thinking not.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The journey is the thrill. The adrenochrome is truly the chemical lagniappe.

LC

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:18 PM
    link   
    [url=http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...]

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk...]

As expected, all 16 control volunteers perceived the hollow mask as a normal face – mis-categorising the illusion faces 99 percent of the time. By contrast, all 13 patients with schizophrenia could routinely distinguish between hollow and normal faces, with an average of only six percent mis-categorisation errors for illusion faces. These results suggest that patients with schizophrenia have difficulty coordinating responses between different brain areas, also known as 'dysconnectivity', and that this may contribute to their immunity to visual illusions.

Lifting the veil of illusion between worlds? I dunno.

I think this is a rabbit hole worth going deeper into as it seems to tie into a lot of speculation into a number of theories about mind control, existence itself.... etc

Maybe they need a medium to connect to their masters?
    edit on 27-2-2019 by SouthernGift because: I’ll try to fix this mess. Obviously I don’t post much. Bare with me!!

edit on 27-2-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2019 by SouthernGift because: Well, my old outdated mobile phone can only

edit on 27-2-2019 by SouthernGift because: do so much.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:18 PM
    link   

Very interesting - are they trying to say adrenochrome is the cause of or a possible cure to early onset dementia? That could be a big clue as to why these old "elites" love the stuff so much....it staves off dementia and/or Alzheimers?

Well, Pelosi, Feinstein, and RBG sure ain't takin' it.
    edit on 2/27/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:22 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Creep Thumper

Perhaps they were, and their supply has been cut off? That could be a reason they are all so rabid for open borders. I'm sure many many many children go missing south of the border every year.

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join