It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It confirms that Q can take advantage of people not knowing how 8chan works. They have always been able to do this.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Worth noting that the 2 "Test X" posts today that are currently missing on the Qmaps are:

9 = 3x3
4 = 2x2

I've already pointed out the squared numbers for 5x5, 4x4 and 3x3 in post #2904 which was immediately prior to todays "Test" posts.

Is this a countdown?

edit on 26-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Q tests

Maybe something is leaking from the Cohen testimony today 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
I am also puzzled by the Adrenochrome use and source. It is easy to produce Adrenochrome. It could be synthesized by the ton if there was a market for it; no need to kill for it. Maybe they just like the killing part.

PT, this is a bit challenging to get, but the DNA of one dictates what works in what way. Example, we can synthesize "meat" but it isn't meat. The "essence" of the soul expression, coupled with the pain of the TRUE hormones released is craved by those with the DNA attuned to it - it is not a periodic table sub they want, they want "live" as in "life force" as in source energy tuned by pain...

Not all coffee is the same, not all tomatoes are the same and synthetic anything is not the same as the real. The biochemistry based on DNA construct means synth is not compatible with these folks - they run the planet to feed off of humans at many levels, if a substitute worked for them they'd not need a planetary body and the inhabitants.

People experience versions of this often. Who has ever been with somebody who left them feeling drained, tired, confused and not uplifted, happy or joyous? That is an energy suck, but that is not enough for most of these parasites - yes, they are disconnected from source hence the need...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, that brings up a map of central London for me which seems to be centred on UK parliament.

edit on 26-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Same here, what do you make of that? that's a pretty uncommon hit on coordinates I would say.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine

I'm getting a sense of what the tests are for, but it's best not to say until the indictments start flowing.

Maybe we need go back and check for events near the other tests.

Keep Calm and Glock On.

You're ON TARGET.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SonOfThor
Q 2904 has an incredible amount of personal and spiritual meaning to me I would have a hard time explaining to all of you.

From my mens group at church to the personal trials I've been through to the direct moment I saw Qs post, I have been lurking but as of tonight have felt a personal spiritually inexplicable calling to Q...

Message #2904 was the 4th time Q has posted that "Armor of God" passage. But this was the only time he didn't put quotation marks around it, or show the originating Bible book/verse.

There might be some hidden meaning behind this difference...or we might have a different Q member posting now...or Q is just ultra busy...or some combination thereof.

CWM, I would expect the lack of quotes means they are not quoting the past, but saying it pertains to the present moment - the now.

That's logical. "Historic" incoming!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It confirms that Q can take advantage of people not knowing how 8chan works. They have always been able to do this.

Can always count on you for an unnecessary negative spin. What makes you think that was Q's motive?

You don't think perhaps it was either a legitimate test of multiple devices with the tripcode or maybe multiple members of Q team checking in?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Sabre, that brings up a map of central London for me which seems to be centred on UK parliament.

Rel you just doxxed yourself.

I think that link will take the person clicking it to their location. There was a joke here where someone would post a link saying this will show you who here is a XYZ and when you clicked it it would take you to your profile page.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Reply to AgarthaSeed

Thank you for being more level headed than I....What he said

edit on 26-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

IP address 20323 - in common search

search.tb.ask.com... or=ip%20adress%2020323&si=&ss=sub&st=sb&d2=ip%20adress%2020323

When I click on the IP address, it brings up a map of my town, with the "dot" squarely in the center of town.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm talking about you spinning it like it means something.

It could be that one hoaxer switching through VPNs and nothing is going to happen.

ETA: Yeah and them acting like they where testing something yesterday and today doing this, is fishy to anyone who knows that that is how it normally works.
edit on 27-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly what I said two posts above yours:

I think that link will take the person clicking it to their location.

Future does prove past. Maybe I'm Q.
edit on 27-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I've wondered who is responsible for posting those proofs/memes in relation to whatever comms they have with Q.
Just other Chan Anons getting overly excited, jump the gun type of action - IDK.

More images have been added for Q2906 but haven't had a chance to digest yet.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly what I said two posts above yours:

I think that link will take the person clicking it to their location.

Future does prove past. Maybe I'm Q.

Where did that I.P. Address "trick" originate? Did Sabrechucker get it from another forum?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Tests ongoing at qmap.pub...

7 and counting --

edit on 27-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Some weird False Flag stuff going on in UK... will update this post with more details:

A fire has broken out on saddleworth moor in Yorkshire, first reported 06:00am but started 19:30pm yesterday. Supposedly covering 1.5 square miles but looks more like someone has zig zagged across moor with petrol can.

BBC article/video Saddleworth Apocalyptic fire

How can a fire break out on the moor in the cold temperatures of early morning when even daytime highs over last week have not gone above 12 degrees Celsius????

Other fires in Edinburgh and East Sussex... So one in north, one in south, one in middle.

edit on 27-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join