It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 304
<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'm talking about you spinning it like it means something.

It could be that one hoaxer switching through VPNs and nothing is going to happen.

ETA: Yeah and them acting like they where testing something yesterday and today doing this, is fishy to anyone who knows that that is how it normally works.

I'm not following the logic on how that's fishy. There's been sporadic Q tests since 11/2017.

But on another note, last week you were saying that Q was weaponizing the DOJ and NSA as if Q was a legitimate government employee. And tonight you're suggesting its a LARP again.

Which is it?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

A vote in parliament on Brexit is due today, Wednesday - could bring down the government.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

How so, everyone knows I'm in UK but I'm nowhere near London?

ETA - just seen your edit adding info... fortunately I'm using a VPN so as I said, nowhere near where the page says I am. Timely warning tho, thx.

edit on 27-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker
A vote in parliament on Brexit is due today, Wednesday - could bring down the government.

What? Wasn't it Thresa May who barely kept her position after some kind of historic vote last month? It seems the United Kingdom is being run by individuals who the citizens really don't want.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I'm not following the logic on how that's fishy. There's been sporadic Q tests since 11/2017.

It's fishy because they should already know that is how it works.

But on another note, last week you were saying that Q was weaponizing the DOJ and NSA as if Q was a legitimate government employee. And tonight you're suggesting its a LARP again.

Which is it?

I'm not suggesting a LARP. I have said it many times that Q is probably a HOAX. The followers who feel they are part of a plan to change the world are the ones LARPing.

Now if that HOAX was started by nobodies and taken over by the present admin, than PR or propaganda might be a more accurate term, but it is still a HOAX.

edit on 27-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The doxxing part was tongue in cheek since we already know you are somewhere in the UK or at least we think you are.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Last month was significant but todays votes attempt to bind Theresa Mays negotiating hand even more.

Here is a BBC article on todays votes.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

twitter.com...

This is not good when both have nukes...

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Q2905
"Peace is the Prize" (the filenames)

Q2907-11
Anons have no idea what is going on with the “tests” as evidenced by this video posting...

Because Q is posting as “Anonymous”

Bloomberg and others have scraped up these same photos and passing them off as their own on Twitter.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Don't ignore the skeptics...ever.

But ignore me because I'm a skeptic?

You need to learn to enjoy the show.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
All the media are leeches. I'm going to start a thread about Patriots suing some of them out of existence, if Nicholas Sandmann (Covington Kid) wins his $250 million suit against the Washington Post.

BTW..for those awake in a few hours, here is President Trump's schedule, with a streaming video link imbedded.

Trump-Kim 6:30am to 8:30am Eastern Time: theconservativetreehouse.com...-160483

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I'm sorry but the timing of this with the summit is a lot of coincidence...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yea, what in hell are they fighting about? I think Pakistan's economy is in dire straits but they do have their mega huge Ordinance Factories so plenty of ammo.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your linked article.

Within this dynamic a more complex objective is to rescue Chairman Kim from the clutches of oppressive generational control by Beijing, China.

I doubt this is the truth.

The entire effort centered on removal of NWO control and that has already happened.

There is much more going on here.

It seems China is the new Scary Monster since the Russian Collusion crap is coming to a head with obviously made up garbage.

I don't believe that many can see what is truly happening and that is a silent war to rid us of the NWO influence.

I see an alliance forming between the USA, China and Russia and it will be solid.

Let the NWO shudder as panic sets in.

That was my Crystal Sphere reading for today.

P

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I just read it started with India targeting terrorist training camps in Pak.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Especially as MSM reported fake news and were called on it very swiftly.

Pakistani Jet has been shot down trying to invade Indian Air Space.

NWO Puppet masters at it again.

Do they really think we will just accept the timing as Meh?

It is certainly not a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thank-you. I've seen the New World Order (NWO) mentioned many times in recent years, but never understood what that refers to. Never looked it up either. Since the NWO is going bye-bye, I'll cross them/it off my research list.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Terrorist camps in Pakistan? No. Who would thought. I'll bet the Pak vs India twitter wars will be exciting to observe from afar. But, yea definitely alot more going on in the world than we know right now. Just have strange vibes something Yuuge is gonna break... maybe within 21 days.

Nah, probably nothing. I don't have a Crystal Sphere.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

It's just a little suspicious to me that India felt it necessary to fly in there right now just as Trump and Kim are away from home and in the neighbourhood conducting a denuke summit.

Now 2 nuke countries are fighting with who knows who's finger on those buttons.

Isn't Hillary a good friend of India?

Someone needs to shut that down quick.

new topics

top topics

<< 301  302  303    305  306  307 >>

join