It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It certainly seemed that way yesterday, including twitter & Youtube. Not noticing it on ATS right now though.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Dark to Lighthizer?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

NO Deals - PAIN - The World is Watching!

Does have a mixed history of usage.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Anything seems possible today. Woke up feeling good, Q drops a flying...Something big brewing man

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: pteridine

There was no magahat and that highlights your issue here of being misinformed by msm.

The biggest fact i have seen come out so far is that he claimed the attackers were white and that the two people spotted on camera in the area were the two. It has been now proven they were black.

It sounds like the woman that lost here daughter in houston to a bullett and she gave description of a white guy and the black people came out for days protesting whitey. It was later found to be black guys that shot her baby.

You are correct. They weren't wearing MAGA hats; they said that "this is MAGA country." His story is suspicious. Is anywhere in Chicago, proper, MAGA country? Why attack him? Two drunks wandering around at night? It will eventually come out. Maybe the police will not bother with this clown considering that this is a minor story. Young black men are killing each other and innocents caught in the crossfire at a record rate. The sub-culture of gangsta' has claimed many and destroyed lives. Look at the lyrics of cRap. Kids believe this garbage.

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Coup_Detat_Cam

Links working fine, That is very interesting. Why would they feel the need to ask that question on twitter around the time of that Q drop? I always thought that launch came from a Sub, but who knows.

Missile aimed at AF 1 was launched from sub.
THAAD used to protect POTUS by taking out missile launched from sub.
That was what I supposed happened.
edit on b000000282019-02-15T10:12:41-06:0010America/ChicagoFri, 15 Feb 2019 10:12:41 -06001000000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   

You believe this garbage that they say that RBG is back at work?.
This is got to be the fastest recovery time for a person that age with that type of surgery and Rib trauma and cancer

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Is she back at work at her home office, with no proof or has she actually been seen?
She recovers to quick and No Name dies too fast...It's all Garbage.
Q said expect B&H clintons health to deteriorate, maybe it's because they gave RBG their parts

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Your right, that would make the most sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No pictures or anything yet but it's reported she is back in court today many sources.

Plus Q just basically told us she's back and not dead.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I just have to comment on this live POTUS briefing im watching right now. It is absolutely hilarious. He just completely BTFO Jim Acosta. Called him Fake News directly to his face and basically told him to sit down and shut up. Another Fake News man from I believe MSNBC came after Acosta and he did the exact same thing to him - completely shut him down. Absolutely epic and absolutely hilarious.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sounds very respectful. He will be remembered well.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I just have to comment on this live POTUS briefing im watching right now. It is absolutely hilarious. He just completely BTFO Jim Acosta. Called him Fake News directly to his face and basically told him to sit down and shut up. Another Fake News man from I believe MSNBC came after Acosta and he did the exact same thing to him - completely shut him down. Absolutely epic and absolutely hilarious.

That was epic still laughing at ABC next, not NBC. I Like ABC a small bit better than NBC

Cheers TheTaff

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I was sick yesterday, and spent almost the whole day sleeping. So of course I miss about a thousand Q posts, plus Barr being confirmed as AG.

I see Trump signed the emergency order.

Just at a quick look, it sounds like stuff is really going to start to fly. The newest posts are reminding us of RBG, and that Q did NOT say she is already dead. But Q seems to be confirming that Ginsburg has a terminal diagnosis.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Right, because everyone in the news media is sooooooooooo respectful to him, right? He was only rude to CNN and NBC, and deservedly so.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Who are the doctors 'currently' treating [RBG]?
Q

I believe it is this woman, Dr. Valerie W. Rusch

Dr. Flores said that he had worked for 10 years with Justice Ginsburg’s surgeon, Dr. Valerie W. Rusch, and that she and Justice Ginsburg were a bit alike: small women with big minds who had overcome obstacles in an era that held many women back, rising to the top of their fields.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Right, because everyone in the news media is sooooooooooo respectful to him, right? He was only rude to CNN and NBC, and deservedly so.

No they are not as you point out respectful to him. However such drags him down and they know it so they do it.

It is not presidential. Sometimes just a long pause and silence can do wonders and say more than words.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Whilst the put downs were hilarious, to me it felt like POTUS was rambling, as though playing for time, almost all the way up to the questions, when he seemed more comfortable! Was he waiting for confirmation that a threat was averted? Is that why he had Angel families in his audience?

Looking at this in perspective, we were expecting the declaration of Emergency to be the start gun for the Great Awakening and for arrests. If that were the case then POTUS would know this speech would be referred back to in history. Therefore his performance was, to say the least, surprising.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Who is managing her care?
Who is 'really' managing her care?

qmap.pub...

How do we find out?

She must look really bad or "not like herself" for there to not be pics on her return day.

new topics

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join