It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just as i suspected. Potus dodged a valid question and declared fake news.

It would be a simple enough question to answer.

Gives me the feeling that he does not like the true answer and is just being defensive.

Not presidential and not the same as he would have done 2 years ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

According to some reports, Smollett's "redacted" records that he gave to police removed phone calls to these guys.

Thus, giving the police a huge clue as to who was involved in the hoax.

I've seen other reports that say the clothesline and bleach were found at their house as well, and that they were arrested at O'Hare airport trying to flee to Nigeria.

Mind you, Chicago PD is still treating all of this as "unconfirmed" for the time being.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Pope seems to ‘overturn’ Gospel in statement with Grand Imam: Church historian

ROME, February 6, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Pope Francis’s statement in Abu Dhabi on religious pluralism being “willed by God” — and his call to Christians and Muslims to enter the “ark of fraternity” — seem not only to “overturn the doctrine of the Gospel” but also to align with the ideas of Freemasonry, a respected Italian historian has said.

www.lifesitenews.com...

Popey is just pulling out all the stops now.

At this point what difference does it make?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I bought some aged twitter accounts (1.5-2 years) and when i try to follow users they don't get notification that my account followed them. Is it some kinda new defense system from twitter? And is it permanent, or temporary ghost ban for my accounts?

Does this suggest the Krazystien bots have an army of twit bots?

Shifty asking Facebook to hide discourse on Vacs, why weren't they doing this already and why was this "official" letter even needed. Is the system is losing control?

Up Tick in the hate/derail/slide/(m)A.L.I.C.E. problem across all platforms this week.

As I have mentioned over time this is pretty much predictable, but this pattern seems a bit out of the ordinary in that it appears to me a case of the snake eating its tail - snake. The language, the tone, styleology as well as the hate based rhetoric is exactly the same everywhere I see it.

The hate is a cancer, easy to see who has it, and it will consume them. The bots are built on it, same goes for it.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Be alert next 10 days.
FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).
High possibility of ‘multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news.
See something > Say something.
Q

What I see is BFF and HSS in caps. Now who or what is the BFF of HSS? Lots of interesting acronyms.

Health, Safety and Security (US Department of Energy), Headquarters Support Squadron (US DoD) etc...

But See something > Say something was never in this format with a greater-than sign and also considering (neg optics). I get "BFF -H S is greater than S", this makes little sense to me. But maybe "BFF -H See is greater than Say".

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

They used the same web registrant as nxivm:

Registrant Contact
Name: E-Mallard Web Corporation
Organization: E-Mallard Web Corporation
Mailing Address: 3431 State St. #201, Schenectady New York 12304 US
Phone: +1.5188592864
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]

ICANN whoiss exoeso.com

Registrant Name: Carl Hendricks
Registrant Organization: E-Mallard Web Corporation
Registrant Street: 3431 State St. #201
Registrant City: Schenectady
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: 12304
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6305086
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

websitestuffer.com

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Digging a little on "who is really managing her care" drop.

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is up to its neck in all kinds of connections. Haven't found one to PP yet, but It wouldn't surprise me. Ownership of human tissue is discussed in the below article.

Sloan Kettering’s Cozy Deal With Start-Up Ignites a New Uproar

An artificial intelligence start-up founded by three insiders at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center debuted with great fanfare in February, with $25 million in venture capital and the promise that it might one day transform how cancer is diagnosed.

The company, Paige.AI, is one in a burgeoning field of start-ups that are applying artificial intelligence to health care, yet it has an advantage over many competitors: The company has an exclusive deal to use the cancer center’s vast archive of 25 million patient tissue slides, along with decades of work by its world-renowned pathologists.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't know how to find out who is "really" treating her, 

I don't know either but I was thinking along these (blood)lines:

edit on 15-2-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_voting

en.wikipedia.org...

Proxy voting is a form of voting whereby a member of a decision-making body may delegate his or her voting power to a representative, to enable a vote in absence. The representative may be another member of the same body, or external. A person so designated is called a "proxy" and the person designating him or her is called a "principal". Proxy appointments can be used to form a voting bloc that can exercise greater influence in deliberations or negotiations.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Then just push the spent container overboard....

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
derp
edit on 15-2-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

He has been very shall we say... Friendly with the leaders of the religion of peace lately

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

what if they were "False Flags" to attempt to justify the false National Emergency to build a fortress?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
"A Traitor’s justice."

Traitor is a related term of treason.
As nouns the difference between treason and traitor is that treason is the crime of betraying one’s own country while traitor is one who violates his allegiance and betrays his/her country; one guilty of treason; one who, in breach of trust, delivers his country to an enemy, or yields up any fort or place intrusted to his defense, or surrenders an army or body of troops to the enemy, unless when vanquished; also, one who takes arms and levies war against his country; or one who aids an enemy in conquering his country.

As a verb traitor is to act the traitor toward; to betray; to deceive.
As a adjective traitor is traitorous.
wikidiff.com...

Robert Hanssen is a former FBI agent who spied for Soviet and Russian intelligence services against the United States for 22 years (1979 to 2001). During his espionage career Hanssen compromised scores of investigations and operations, including the surveillance of suspected mole Felix Bloch, and completed an eavesdropping tunnel directly under the Soviet Embassy decoding room.

Hanssen was arrested on February 18, 2001, at Foxstone Park near his home in Vienna, Virginia after leaving a package of classified materials at a dead drop site.

He was then sentenced to 15 consecutive life sentences, without the possibility of parole, and can be found in America’s “Supermax” prison, where he remains in his cell, alone, 23 hours a day. To avoid the death penalty, he pleaded guilty to 14 counts of espionage and one of conspiracy to commit espionage. Many have described his activities as “possibly the worst intelligence disaster in US history.”

Hanssen is mentioned in chapter 5 of Dan Brown's book The Da Vinci Code, as the most noted Opus Dei member to non-members. Because of his sexual deviancy and espionage conviction, the organization's reputation was badly hurt.

en.wikipedia.org...
Long wiki read but his traitorous history is beyond belief.

Master Spy: The Robert Hanssen Story (2002)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The one explanation that makes sense of the DTLA raids is the package recovered was something like 50kg of fentanyl.

It's a popular toxic substance the comes from the port areas of LA. The $$$ is the key to the story.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The one explanation that makes sense of the DTLA raids is the package recovered was something like 50kg of fentanyl.

It's a popular toxic substance the comes from the port areas of LA. The $$$ is the key to the story.

But don't you think that would be celebrated as a big bust after the fact? There's still silence.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

They would have better luck at the post office.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

NB - I've updated the s/sheets to #2736 on the interim archive post this responds to.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join