It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Sabrechucker

No pictures or anything yet but it's reported she is back in court today many sources.

Sorry but "many sources" have not *confirmed* she is back and *zero* of them have actually investigated if she's back.

"Many sources" are reporting what the Supreme Court public relations officer told them.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk
Presidential? Define that. Like Obama, Bush, Clinton kind of Presidential? I love it and him. # the media. You are all the news now. Get it.

edit on Fri Feb 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I thought parts were pretty hilarious.

He has just lost patience with the process it seems.

This part really made me lol.

Trump 'sings' during press conference as he declares national emergency t.co...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

They get the best of him when he uses that type of mentality. He would do better after jim ask some crap to just say you know that reminds me of my bone spurs and then move on. Instead he stoops to their level. TACT

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I agree we need pics.

It's reported she is actually in a supreme court closed session today.

It just seems like different reporting than previous reports.

Plus the Q drop.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You dont get it at all. To quote a movie, He is not locked up with them, they are locked up with him. He is in total control. He is making fools of them. And bone spurs? WTF? How old are you? 80?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Subs don't have long range anti-air capability, it relies on a network of targeting radars, etc.

Also, why would a sub launch so close to a coastal location? Easier to detect and to locate compared to far offshore & deep water.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You dont get it at all.

Yes i get it. When he lowers himself to their level then 30% of the country gets a woody. Great plan.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Maybe the Clintons will play the sympathy card with a disease or two. Purportedly, McCain may have been faking it.

In the hospital in "critical condition," stalling and hoping a rogue missile solves their problem or that there will be an uprising of blind supporters of the Clinton Crime Family. This would also tend to hide a suicide or trial and sentence for treason.
My bet is that the prosecution will leverage a Chelsea indictment unless there is a full confession.

As much as I hate the idea of dragging family into it, Chelsea is the current head of the Clinton Foundation. So, she (and probably her husband as well) are neck-deep in charges of money laundering, income tax evasion, and likely a host of other similar offenses.

I bet they're going to move to Israel really soon. Marc Mezvinsky is Jewish, so he has an automatic claim on Israeli citizenship.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Uh-oh!

Be alert next 10 days.
FF attempts may be carried out in attempt to change narrative (neg optics).
High possibility of ‘multiple day’ coverage event forcing pause on news.
See something > Say something.
Q

And two more neQs:

Hopefully the gov. is on high alert against false flag attacks. Especially if that incident in LA was some kind of attempted chemical/biological attack, as some have been speculating.

Also, if they want to try to pull a redux of GHWB, either President Carter or President Clinton could be killed off without it seeming too odd.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Perhaps it was one of those "Club-K" mobile shipping container launch systems from Russia that have been in the news recently? I'm sure Russia is not the only country to think of hiding a launch delivery system in a shipping container.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

You dont get it at all.

Yes i get it. When he lowers himself to their level then 30% of the country gets a woody. Great plan.

I'm just curious, what are your political leanings? What country are you from? You dont have to answer if you dont like, it would just clarify some of your comments in this thread. Mods, I hope this doesnt violate any T&C's!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Yes it is

That is not a coherent response to my words. Why even bother? You may not feel it is relevant to point out when potus lowers his support by behaving like a young minded person while attempting to declare an emergency but i do. All these things enter the public record.

I am confident that if he used more tact then he could get more respect and more of what he wants.If people are going to act as if rudely shutting down a hater is a good thing for potus then i will attempt to show a different view of how they may be staging such in order to bring out foolish behavior.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Maybe she has medical equipment with her, oxygen mask or something. Don't want the bad optics. Maybe they are pulling a weekend at bernie's withe her? she's fine she's fine...what are we voting on today.

I don't know how to find out who is "really" treating her, seems that don't want us to know. Maybe the sent her to China to work with that doctor discussed a few pages back

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coup_Detat_Cam

What about the US Army tweet today of a THAAD ( I haven’t verified but the tweet looks legit): Terminal High Altitude Aerial Defense.

@SevenFlamingos

(I hope my link works; posting on mobile)

They're claiming that the missile helicopter (yeah, sure), was really the military intercepting a threat to Air Force 1 !!!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Will RBG be the distraction that will consume the MSM for days to distract the public and not necessarily a FF?

I'm hoping it will be either that, or the death of another ex-president.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think maybe it's more than 30% because he got elected?

We get it some people don't like his "style".

Well, oh well.

I actually think it's super refreshing he doesn't cave to this criticism.

One of his most redeeming qualities, what keeps him apart from other politicians.

I was not a supporter in the beginning but I have to respect him sticking to his guns, refusing to change his "style" and not ever becoming a " politician".

It takes a lot of guts to keep going in this fashion against all odds.

(post by airforcerulessky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

She must look really bad or "not like herself" for there to not be pics on her return day.

For sure. To me, the only reason they wouldn't show us pictures of RBG returning to work is because she's pretty obviously at death's door. (I saw pictures of GHWB towards the end. It was really obvious he wasn't going to last much longer.)

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join